PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Roll Call

rossdbos
08-28-2006, 12:36 PM
O.K. to All Super Stocks, Crackers and K's here's your roll call: The powers that be asked to get an accurate boat count of whose coming to the San Diego Thunderboat Regatta on September 15, 16 & 17. They also asked due to pit issues to find out how many enclosed trailers and how many "street" trailers so if you could be so kind as to sign in below I can let them know asap.
Thanks for your help.
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

DAVEY B
08-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Ross,
Are they going to run the K, SS and Crakers together or are the K going to be with IHBA. Also is there APBA point for SS boats.
Thanks
David

rossdbos
08-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Well that depends; If there are only 4-6 K's and there are no issues with Mr. Fegan then the K's can stay with the SS's, Crackers, etc. on Ski Beach otherwise it has to be run over Crown Point.
All heats will be split up and run per their series format.
No APBA points as San Diego is a NON-APBA event.
Hope to see the SS80 and possibly K-69 at SD.
Ross

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Ross,
I am sad to announce that we will be running with IHBA since this is not an APBA points race. We will however be in Bakersfield. Davey B, will you guys have the K back together for San Diego?

Chris Kenner - PS681
08-28-2006, 04:48 PM
No K66 for San Diego but we will be at Bakersfield for the final 2006 SCSC race.

DAVEY B
08-28-2006, 05:26 PM
SS 80 will be ther but I don't think they will have K 69 ready

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Aint that a biatch! No 66 either? Whats up in that camp Chris? We have to get more boats out to race. What about Clyde?

Wildchild80
08-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Super Stock Racing Association
SS-7
SS-8
SS-29
SS-33
SS-56
SS-55
SS-68
SS-80
SS-83
SS-501
SS-711
SS-741

mango madness
08-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Ross,
ss8 will be there on it's steet trailer.
See you there!
Mike D

FlatStupid
08-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Apparently they are tired of having their asses handed to them by the "BAIT SCOW" UNDERSTANDABLE! :crossx:

Wildchild80
08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Apparently they are tired of having their asses handed to them by the "BAIT SCOW" UNDERSTANDABLE! :crossx:
I don't think the "BAIT SCOW" has ever beat the SS 80

mbrown2
08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Apparently they are tired of having their asses handed to them by the "BAIT SCOW" UNDERSTANDABLE! :crossx:LMAO..:)

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Let me set the scene in Red Bluff 2006.
5pm the "Bait Scow" is rolling to the launch ramp to race the SS80. The K-5 backs down the ramp only to find the SS80 bobbing up and down like Rankin on a 11 year old boy. The K-5 graciously waits for the catfish like SS80 only to learn that they can't make the call.
YOU LOSE AGAIN!! :p :cry:

Life's Rough
08-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Ross,
I am sad to announce that we will be running with IHBA since this is not an APBA points race. We will however be in Bakersfield. Davey B, will you guys have the K back together for San Diego?
I know it's hard to keep focus but the reson for this thread was roll call. I have planned to run with the IHBA side of the bay for awhile now, but if it's two or three of us max I will save parts for Ming. Any forsure K's Please list ASAP as I see it right now we have two. We really need to organize and tell the promoters at the begining of the year which races we plan on attending otherwise it will be like four years ago, No K's
Sincerely,
Pat Eason

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 09:27 PM
I know it's hard to keep focus but the reson for this thread was roll call. I have planned to run with the IHBA side of the bay for awhile now, but if it's two or three of us max I will save parts for Ming. Any forsure K's Please list ASAP as I see it right now we have two. We really need to organize and tell the promoters at the begining of the year which races we plan on attending otherwise it will be like four years ago, No K's
Sincerely,
Pat Eason
Who is this and what did you do with Pat?

Life's Rough
08-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Who is this and what did you do with Pat?
What I meant was, Everybody needs to get their SHIT together cause right now were a bunch of Ass Holes.

FlatStupid
08-29-2006, 06:29 AM
What I meant was, Everybody needs to get their SHIT together cause right now were a bunch of Ass Holes.
Thank you Pat!

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 06:55 AM
What I meant was, Everybody needs to get their SHIT together cause right now were a bunch of Ass Holes.WOW!!!!...We need to call the "Little Women" and get you laid.

rossdbos
08-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the feedback, it really helps co-ordinate the entire event to make it run smooth. Looking forward to a great K showdown at Bakersfield. Speaking of, Tony & Dave/Gordy is the Bakersfield course "big enough" with the 3 pins on either end for a SS80 - K-5 showdown? Just curious as I believe Phoenix will be the place.
Ross

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 09:05 AM
Ross, I believe that the course would be big enough for a K5 vs SSPUKE race. Only problem is Rankins Vagina is bleeding and and he may not be able to race because his girls can't drop the flag :cry: :cry:
Maybe if you had a needle point or Scrap booking contest they would be interested.

rossdbos
08-29-2006, 09:08 AM
My Staff can drop the flag as they have done all year and both teams know how impartial they are but it's up to you both. I am planning on being at Firebird courtesy of Mr. Sebben so either way give it will give the crowd something to cheer/wager on.
Ross

Wildchild80
08-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Ross, I believe that the course would be big enough for a K5 vs SSPUKE race. Only problem is Rankins Vagina is bleeding and and he may not be able to race because his girls can't drop the flag :cry: :cry:
Maybe if you had a needle point or Scrap booking contest they would be interested.
Billy leave my wife out of this besidesshe hates your ass too. It is a shame the benchracer forum kicked your ass off their boards, because that is where you belong Maggot!!!!!

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Billy leave my wife out of this besidesshe hates your ass too. It is a shame the benchracer forum kicked your ass off their boards, because that is where you belong Maggot!!!!!
Ok, am I the only one here that thinks Yankin is tippin the bottle at work?
First of all Dave, This is not Billy. Secondly, the benchracers boards? WTF?
Please Dave in all seriousness, seek help and accept that you have a problem. The life you save, may be your own.

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=Wildchild80]Billy leave my wife out of this besidesshe hates your ass too. [QUOTE]I freking knew it. Thanks Dave. Let me try and pull the knife outta my back :mad: :yuk: .

Chris Kenner - PS681
08-31-2006, 03:26 PM
O.K. to All Super Stocks, Crackers and K's here's your roll call: The powers that be asked to get an accurate boat count of whose coming to the San Diego Thunderboat Regatta on September 15, 16 & 17. They also asked due to pit issues to find out how many enclosed trailers and how many "street" trailers so if you could be so kind as to sign in below I can let them know asap.
Thanks for your help.
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.
Hey Ross,
SS68 wil be there with the 48' enclosed trailer with toter home.
SS29 will be there on a regular road trailer & truck along with a new boat SS?? on a regular road trailer & truck.
Thanks.
CK