PDA

View Full Version : GOING TO GET THE NEW BOAT

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-16-2003, 11:05 AM
This should be a interesting few weeks. I am leaving tonight to get the new boat from UT and at the same time my wife is going to CA to drop off the old one. W/ any luck we will have the motor in the new boat by sunday. next weekend off to the lake and the week after, off to the races (we hope). here is a pick of the new ride http://www.superstockracing.com/photos/20021101FIR/ss741_fri.jpg http://www.superstockracing.com/photos/20021101FIR/ss_pair_fri.jpg

LeE ss13
05-16-2003, 11:16 AM
Remember ... if ya can't make Red Bluff, there's always Laughlin one week later !!!!

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-16-2003, 11:19 AM
Now that this is done I have a crap load of parts for none circle boats for sale. If interested let me know. here is a list
Help Flat nasty get to her first race and buy some of this stuff. :)
lenco 2 speed w/ 24 split have all hardware for BBC including air shifter (needs new seals)
Lifeline chute jacket blue w/ red stipe (needs cert but in good shape) will trade for an orange or yellow
2 menkins hydro props. let me know if interested I will get size for you.
427 steel crank
crane gold roller rockers for bbc
454 .090 over 4 bolt maine w/ studs.
.090 over flat top venolia pistons and pins + top rings.
aluminum rods for hemi.
crystler motor mounts.
holley blue fuel pump

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-16-2003, 11:21 AM
LeE ss13:
Remember ... if ya can't make Red Bluff, there's always Laughlin one week later !!!! RED WHO. no way I am doing another road trip nest weekend. I am attempting to get the wife to race at laughlin.

GofastRacer
05-16-2003, 11:48 AM
What lake are you going to test at??... :cool:

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-16-2003, 11:57 AM
GofastRacer:
What lake are you going to test at??... :cool: We will be at Barlett Thus-Sun. Are you in or is this another river weekend for you?

126driver
05-16-2003, 11:59 AM
Hmmm. If you guys are thinking about testing, PM me. I just may be interested in towing our boat out on the dolly to see if it still floats. wink

GofastRacer
05-16-2003, 12:03 PM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
GofastRacer:
What lake are you going to test at??... :cool: We will be at Barlett Thus-Sun. Are you in or is this another river weekend for you? Nope, staying here this weekend, I need to make a surge tank for mine so it ain't runnin yet. Just figured maybe take a ride and see how the new toy works!.. :cool:

LeE ss13
05-16-2003, 12:29 PM
I need a 427 crank ... give me a PM on what ya need for it.

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-16-2003, 05:38 PM
GofastRacer:
SERIOUS ISSUES:
GofastRacer:
What lake are you going to test at??... :cool: We will be at Barlett Thus-Sun. Are you in or is this another river weekend for you? Nope, staying here this weekend, I need to make a surge tank for mine so it ain't runnin yet. Just figured maybe take a ride and see how the new toy works!.. :cool: If you make it, we will be at the flats. when you get to the water look left and out a little. there is a little point that you can drive to and not many people can park around you.

fastvdriver
05-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Serious Issues, I have a non chute, ceritified jacket that is orange what size is your jacket?
did you need a chute? :)

GofastRacer
05-17-2003, 05:22 AM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
GofastRacer:
SERIOUS ISSUES:
GofastRacer:
What lake are you going to test at??... :cool: We will be at Barlett Thus-Sun. Are you in or is this another river weekend for you? Nope, staying here this weekend, I need to make a surge tank for mine so it ain't runnin yet. Just figured maybe take a ride and see how the new toy works!.. :cool: If you make it, we will be at the flats. when you get to the water look left and out a little. there is a little point that you can drive to and not many people can park around you. Right on, maybe we'll come up on Sat!.. :cool:

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-17-2003, 07:49 PM
fastvdriver:
Serious Issues, I have a non chute, ceritified jacket that is orange what size is your jacket?
did you need a chute? :) It is a large. I dont need the chute. let me know.

Ratacole
05-17-2003, 09:14 PM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
Now that this is done I have a crap load of parts for none circle boats for sale. If interested let me know. here is a list
Help Flat nasty get to her first race and buy some of this stuff. :)
Lifeline chute jacket blue w/ red stipe (needs cert but in good shape) will trade for an orange or yellowHow much do you want for the jacket? I am about to place an order with Lifeline. You can PM me, please let me know. Thanks, Mike
[ May 17, 2003, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

fastvdriver
05-18-2003, 02:34 PM
Serious Issues check your PM's

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-18-2003, 09:21 PM
fastvdriver:
Serious Issues check your PM's Got it, if I am a little slow responding, I am most likey in the garage getting the new toy together.