PDA

View Full Version : Lee Phelps & 1976 RaysonCraft 21 "Mission Completed"

74_schiada_flat
08-28-2006, 05:03 PM
anyone ever seen this boat before or know of Lee Phelps?
it Has Mission Completed Painted on the Deck
had a twin turbo in it Rudy said "wich would explain no exhaust holes in the transom.
anyway i just bought it and it is a clean boat in better shape than the 2000 "Phat Basterd" that i just sold. and its 30 years old.
supposodly the boat was stolen and recovered missing the motor.
when Lee got it back he was so bummed it had been molested and sold it.
the guy that bought just passed and i bought it from his wife.
this thing looks like it has some serious history behind it and was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

Terminal Velocity
08-29-2006, 07:36 AM
hold please. I may have found your man...in my office. i'm waiting for him to get out of a meeting. He has the name, and has a construction company named mission completed.

74_schiada_flat
08-29-2006, 08:00 AM
hold please. I may have found your man...in my office. i'm waiting for him to get out of a meeting. He has the name, and has a construction company named mission completed.
the lady said he was a developer.
:idea: probobly him. :idea:

Terminal Velocity
08-29-2006, 08:35 AM
i'm thinking your right. still waiting to get a hold of him in his office.

Terminal Velocity
08-29-2006, 10:27 AM
74...We are your huckleberry!!! Lee W. Phelps President/CEO Nevada Brokers, Inc.
I'm PM'ing you his office info. I talked to him and he said it would be fine for you to call him.
This is too cool man. He used to ski race it.

74_schiada_flat
08-29-2006, 06:42 PM
74...We are your huckleberry!!! Lee W. Phelps President/CEO Nevada Brokers, Inc.
I'm PM'ing you his office info. I talked to him and he said it would be fine for you to call him.
This is too cool man. He used to ski race it.
thanks bud!
i talked to lee and found out the whole history of the boat.
as well as some much needed info such as gears in the casale & degree.
he raced ski races with it and it just sat most of its life and hasnt been in the water since 97 and was always garaged and thats why it is in such good shape.

74_schiada_flat
10-03-2006, 06:25 PM
boat is up for sale now! :cry:
i have no where to put it or work on it due to moving.