Kim Hanson
08-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Sorry Tony, but shit that is funny..............( . )( . )............ :D :D

GofastRacer
08-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Shit, that is just too funny, LMAO!.. :D :D

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Dave, you are gonna have to do better than a weak suck photo chop. Pahhhhhleeeeeze!! :rolleyes:
The gay card went out ions ago old timer. Can we just race?

Wildchild80
08-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Dave, you are gonna have to do better than a weak suck photo chop. Pahhhhhleeeeeze!! :rolleyes:
The gay card went out ions ago old timer. Can we just race?
Is this the card you were looking for???
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Coryspics24/Untitled-5.jpg

Kim Hanson
08-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Funny again..........( . )( . )..........laugh Tony it will make you feel better :p

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Lets go back to the post that Dave made saying that I turn every thread into a circus!
Yankin, I thought we were done with the chops? I actually think they are funny. But so is 30K? Shall we make it 40? Come on Zipper, you got the sack to add 10K to the deal?

Wildchild80
08-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Lets go back to the post that Dave made saying that I turn every thread into a circus!
Yankin, I thought we were done with the chops? I actually think they are funny. But so is 30K? Shall we make it 40? Come on Zipper, you got the sack to add 10K to the deal?
I Can use the cash bring it "PACKER"

Jetboatguru
08-28-2006, 09:29 PM
No problem RECEIVER!! BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAA

MAXIMUS
08-29-2006, 06:03 AM
That is kinda funny... :notam:

lucky
08-29-2006, 06:18 AM
That is kinda funny... :notam:
shit Ben - you should get in on this action .... The Greir could take em both :)

Rattle Can Lou
08-29-2006, 07:11 AM
I gotta tell ya Scarlotteee, that is some real funny stuff right there...ya better get a little more creative with your shit. I think these guys have actually hired writers. I've been behind ya all the way with these clowns riding you like a cheap suit, but it's gettin tougher with every post by the Yankin and Bryant crew...Then ya throw in the ramblings of our favorite King and this shit is good.Please step up and hire somebody funny to start writing for ya. This is FARGIN war....TCW

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 07:46 AM
Don't need the help with Writers Lou! I'll come up with my own stuff. Our girls on the 80 team have done well since Ty stopped running. It was a pleasant relief for Yankin I am sure when the #70 boat went on hiatus. That opened the door for the perrenial 2nd place team to take over. "If ya can't beat em, wait til they retire."

rrrr
08-29-2006, 08:22 AM
It was a pleasant relief for Yankin I am sure when the #70 boat went on hiatus. That opened the door for the perrenial 2nd place team to take over. "If ya can't beat em, wait til they retire."
LMAO!! :220v:

QuickJet
08-29-2006, 09:46 AM
"If ya can't beat em, wait til they retire."
ha ha ha LMAO! Now THAT's good.

Wildchild80
08-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Don't need the help with Writers Lou! I'll come up with my own stuff. Our girls on the 80 team have done well since Ty stopped running. It was a pleasant relief for Yankin I am sure when the #70 boat went on hiatus. That opened the door for the perrenial 2nd place team to take over. "If ya can't beat em, wait til they retire."
It looks like you and stupid will have to wait a tel long time unless you quit and get TY and Billy full time. Se Ya douche bag

wsuwrhr
08-29-2006, 12:46 PM
It looks like you and stupid
Now that is some funny shit.
Brian

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 01:49 PM
It looks like you and stupid will have to wait a tel long time unless you quit and get TY and Billy full time. Se Ya douche bag
Guru step up to the plate brah, he called you a douche bag.........( . )( . )......Is he stupid or what, you are a donut hound tops :D :D

lucky
08-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Guru step up to the plate brah, he called you a douche bag.........( . )( . )......Is he stupid or what, you are a donut hound tops :D :D
glad to see your still drinking Kim - lmao is that a canadian phrase

Rexone
08-29-2006, 01:57 PM
you are a donut hound tops :D :D
Lucky this is Canadian terminology for when your dog eats the tops off all the donuts. It really pisses Guru off when this happens as the tops are his favorite part of the donuts. In fact when he's done with a dozen sometimes it looks like the dog got em.
Or perhaps Kim is just drunk as you suggested.

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 02:00 PM
glad to see your still drinking Kim - lmao is that a canadian phrase
AA told me to fock off, said I could get them hammered after holidays just standing next to them :rolleyes: :p .......( . )( . )...pussys :D :D

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Lucky this is Canadian terminology for when your dog eats the tops off all the donuts. It really pisses Guru off when this happens as the tops are his favorite part of the donuts. In fact when he's done with a dozen sometimes it looks like the dog got em.
Or perhaps Kim is just drunk as you suggested.
Me shiat, just warming up for Mike sakes :p .........( . )( . )...........

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:01 PM
« Read Previous Post | Queer Day Home | Read Next Story »
July 16, 2004
Ringling circus now includes a carload of gay clowns
When the 4,065-ton Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus train rolled into town this week, two gay clowns came along with the lions and tigers and bears. Pole smokin Dave Yankin and Pillow bitin Gordy Jennings are gay members of the contingency of 15 professional clowns that will invade the Bayou City for nine days of performances. They will don size 23½ shoes and use more than 185 pounds of powder to set their makeup. "I don?t know why I?m a clown, but I?m definitely enjoying it," said Allen, who added he was captivated the first time he saw clowns perform. ... It was a form of theater that I had never seen or experienced before."
Houston Voice
Link it!
Filed in: Gay
Great article Dave. I'm glad you could share it with us. I especially like the deep throat trick you do with the elephants. You da man!

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 02:04 PM
July 16, 2004
When the 4,065-ton Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus train rolled into town this week, two gay clowns came along with the lions and tigers and bears. Pole smokin Dave Yankin and Pillow bitin Gordy Jennings are gay members of the contingency of 15 professional clowns that will invade the Bayou City for nine days of performances. They will don size 23½ shoes and use more than 185 pounds of powder to set their makeup. "I don?t know why I?m a clown, but I?m definitely enjoying it," said Allen, who added he was captivated the first time he saw clowns perform. ... It was a form of theater that I had never seen or experienced before."
Houston Voice
Link it!
Great article Dave. I'm glad you could share it with us. I especially like the deep throat trick you do with the elephants. You da man!
Now that was good Tony..........( . )( . )............... :D :D

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:04 PM
Kim, my sole bit of happiness that keeps me from hanging myself is when I stop to thank the lord that I am not A Canadian named Kim Hanson.

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 02:09 PM
Kim, my sole bit of happiness that keeps me from hanging myself is when I stop to thank the lord that I am not A Canadian named Kim Hanson.
Can't handle the attention eh :p .........( . )( . )....................

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 02:10 PM
If it is any help, you make me stay away from Donut Shops :p ..............( . )( . )...............

abraman1326
08-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Damn, somebody's on a roll today.

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Wow, if I didn' t know anybetter I would think that Kim Hanson logged on Yankins screen name.
We will have to wait a tel long time? WTF?
Less drinking, more working!

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 02:16 PM
Damn, somebody's on a roll today.
Don't say that to Tony, he will hit the donut shop fast and hard now..........( . )( . )............ :cry:

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Don't say that to Tony, he will hit the donut shop fast and hard now..........( . )( . )............ :cry:
About as fast as Marcy Hanson bets the truck, house and dog on the pass line in Vegas!

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 02:22 PM
About as fast as Marcy Hanson bets the truck, house and dog on the pass line in Vegas!
She drags her tail now brah, it was just the truck also :rolleyes: ........( . )( . )..........I know ya care just don't show it so much, I have bounced back and have more now :cool: Im even of thinking about starting a Donut Shop near you, want a pass? What was I thinking, you don't have recliners in your boat :D :D

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:37 PM
She drags her tail now brah, it was just the truck also :rolleyes: ........( . )( . )..........I know ya care just don't show it so much, I have bounced back and have more now :cool: Im even of thinking about starting a Donut Shop near you, want a pass? What was I thinking, you don't have recliners in your boat :D :D
Sure she does Kimmy! And you don't drink!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wildchild80
08-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey where do you get off posting lies like this???
YOU ARE THE CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF THE GAY MILITIA
Get your sh3t straight you fu##in donut *****

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Sure she does Kimmy! And you don't drink!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I have cocktails now, hell ya have to know when to put the pedal down brah............( . )( . )........... :p

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey where do you get off posting lies like this???
YOU ARE THE CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF THE GAY MILITIA
Get your sh3t straight you fu##in donut *****
Fu##in donut *****, well we will never know shall we all :p I heard it all goes to the head though :D .........( . )( . )............So how big is that helmet he wears :D :D must be big after that much dough :p

the real k-boat king
08-29-2006, 04:00 PM
July 16, 2004
Houston Voice
Link it!
Great article Dave. I'm glad you could share it with us. I especially like the deep throat trick you do with the elephants. You da man!so you had to drag me into this, is it because a little 427 1 carb engine kicked your ass in red bluff, big time k boat racer ha ha, the king of jr hart, lets go 1 step further, lets lay down 50,000.00 for who wins the championship next year. cut the cord from flat stupid and remove the fish hooks and dig deep into those pockets of yours and see if you actually have any balls.

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Gorgy,
I love the idea of the bet for Next years Championship! Lets do it!
I am sure you can come up with some Sponsorship and "BUCKLE UP" Let's get after it.

the real k-boat king
08-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Gorgy,
I love the idea of the bet for Next years Championship! Lets do it!
I am sure you can come up with some Sponsorship and "BUCKLE UP" Let's get after it.I don't need sponsorship because all i need is a old 350 corvette engine to kick your ass.

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 04:20 PM
I don't need sponsorship because all i need is a old 350 corvette engine to kick your ass.
Is that to stand on? :p

rrrr
08-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Now that's fookin' funny. :D
Guru has some game goin' here. :crossx:

Monkey Bung
08-29-2006, 07:25 PM
If you didn't write I was going too!!! That is some funny shit!!!!

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 08:12 PM
Game..bwbbwbwbwbhhhahahhahahaha! That is what, him crawlin in a boat without help and no vaseline...........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 08:13 PM
If you didn't write I was going too!!! That is some funny shit!!!!
Bung up Monkey..........( . )( . )................ :p

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Is that to stand on? :p
I think he meant for you to stand on and kiss his ass bye.......( . )( . )......bye ! :p

lucky
08-30-2006, 06:20 AM
hey toney - didn't you pass these guys BACKWARDS in Idaho ? now thats talent :)

TAF
08-30-2006, 09:34 AM
Now that's funny! :rollside:

Wildchild80
08-30-2006, 10:19 AM
Guru's real talent is walking into Gay Bars bent over and backwards

TAF
08-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Guru's real talent is walking into Gay Bars bent over and backwards
Wildchild80 seems to know too much about Tony's comings and goings that this could all be used in court against him in a stalking case. Does Tony have a restraining order against him yet?
Remember we're all just fun'n here. If you don't know who I am I'll introduce myself in SD and I have nothing against circle boats. Wish I had one.

MAXIMUS
08-30-2006, 02:42 PM
U.T. is hosting gay amerature night saturday in Santa Monica... Pm him for details... :)

Wildchild80
08-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Wildchild80 seems to know too much about Tony's comings and goings that this could all be used in court against him in a stalking case. Does Tony have a restraining order against him yet?
Remember we're all just fun'n here. If you don't know who I am I'll introduce myself in SD and I have nothing against circle boats. Wish I had one.
Look forward to meeting you. As far as me stalking Tony, thats not the case. It's just fun giving him shit for the stupid shit he does.

O.B eddie
08-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Look forward to meeting you. As far as me stalking Tony, thats not the case. It's just fun giving him shit for the stupid shit he does.
Ya know I think wild childs second screen name has been disclosed( kim Hanson) I swear he posts the same Gay garb as hanson. Hee Haww

The Real Kings Biggest Fan
08-30-2006, 07:34 PM
hey Davey Wankin, youre hittin the gay jokes pretty heavy. somthin on your mind? methinks you doth protest too much!