PDA

View Full Version : An Apology to VDRIVER4EVER...From Me and Billy B!

Dave Sammons
08-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Pat,
First of all, and I don't believe in luck...so there's no way the "Jinx" is on, but just so everybody on the boards knows...Mr. Pat Minegar and his Stock Car team in the Rocky Mountain Challenge Series, barring some unforseen act,(of course with RCL around anything can happen!) is on the verge of winning the yearly points title with Rattle Can Lou's son David in the seat!(Had to get all his talent from his mother!) so lets all wish the guys the best in their last race of the year in Twin Falls! Now...To insure SMOOOTH sailing at the last race, Billy and I would like to apologize for what happened in Burley(He promises to chime in, once this is posted). I understand that you've been having some plumbing/backup problems in your KenWorth Toterhome. Pat, if you'll remember we all had some fabulous Tri-tip on Thursday night. Well Friday moring Billy and I are standing outside your rig :coffeycup and out walks RCL, proudly proclaiming he had just taken the DUMP of his life...Me and Billy are like...Lou! with your track record(we remembered when he plugged up 2 toilets at once at Doug and Toni's house)why would you do that in Pat's KW!
He proceeds to tell us about the trick "turbo flush toilet" you had installed and that we were welcome to use it for our morning "Growler"...Well we did and I'm afraid that's when your trouble started! So, to insure there will be no problems at your final race in Twin Falls...Billy and I have hired "The Septic GURU"(no relation to our Guru, I don't think!) with his brand new pump/vacuum rig to take care of all your plumbing problems at the track. The truck comes with a 250ft hose and we have instructed him to park next to RCL's "Command Center" in the pits for the weekend. Be on the lookout for the truck pictured below! And make sure he parks in the "right" place!! Hope that takes care of one of your worries for the weekend!! Go get 'em! :D :D
Dave
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1517Munici4.jpg

wsuwrhr
08-28-2006, 08:06 PM
I imagine that truck is made to be full of shit.
Brian

GofastRacer
08-28-2006, 08:36 PM
Brian
LMFAO!.. :D

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 05:53 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1517Munici4.jpgI couldn't believe it. RCL just gets his kicks not only stirring the $hit but also leaving $hitty situations for other people to clean up. Sorry Pat for your problems over the weekend. Hope that having this truck follow you into Twin Falls Raceway won't be distraction for you and your quest for the championship. Good luck from your "Buddies" in So.Cal. And RCL...there are doctors out there that can help you with your severe problem. :220v: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 09:06 AM
Brian
Its made to clean out sewer systems........( . )( . )........not haul shit around :p

lucky
08-29-2006, 09:49 AM
Pat,
First of all, and I don't believe in luck...so there's no way the "Jinx" is on, but just so everybody on the boards knows...Mr. Pat Minegar and his Stock Car team in the Rocky Mountain Challenge Series, barring some unforseen act,(of course with RCL around anything can happen!) is on the verge of winning the yearly points title with Rattle Can Lou's son David in the seat!(Had to get all his talent from his mother!) so lets all wish the guys the best in their last race of the year in Twin Falls! Now...To insure SMOOOTH sailing at the last race, Billy and I would like to apologize for what happened in Burley(He promises to chime in, once this is posted). I understand that you've been having some plumbing/backup problems in your KenWorth Toterhome. Pat, if you'll remember we all had some fabulous Tri-tip on Thursday night. Well Friday moring Billy and I are standing outside your rig :coffeycup and out walks RCL, proudly proclaiming he had just taken the DUMP of his life...Me and Billy are like...Lou! with your track record(we remembered when he plugged up 2 toilets at once at Doug and Toni's house)why would you do that in Pat's KW!
He proceeds to tell us about the trick "turbo flush toilet" you had installed and that we were welcome to use it for our morning "Growler"...Well we did and I'm afraid that's when your trouble started! So, to insure there will be no problems at your final race in Twin Falls...Billy and I have hired "The Septic GURU"(no relation to our Guru, I don't think!) with his brand new pump/vacuum rig to take care of all your plumbing problems at the track. The truck comes with a 250ft hose and we have instructed him to park next to RCL's "Command Center" in the pits for the weekend. Be on the lookout for the truck pictured below! And make sure he parks in the "right" place!! Hope that takes care of one of your worries for the weekend!! Go get 'em! :D :D
Dave
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1517Munici4.jpg
nice picture the benchracing's coffe pot

wsuwrhr
08-29-2006, 10:02 AM
Its made to clean out sewer systems........( . )( . )........not haul shit around :p
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar2518_10.gif
Something tells me you are also full of shit too.
:argue: :argue:
Brian

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Brian
I work in the Oil Field, we use those to find pipe lines also! In town when your water system screws up and needs say a water meter changed it comes in and cleans it out first focker..........( . )( . )........... :p

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Brian
Ducks for a ride, I let them in the boat :rolleyes: .........it's just Ducky....( . )( . )........... :D :D

wsuwrhr
08-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Ducks for a ride, I let them in the boat :rolleyes: .........it's just Ducky....( . )( . )........... :D :D
Sweet

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 10:48 AM
Sweet
I have went and done blown that one sky high again, V-Drive...they get stuck in the scoop..Duck Ala Ronge sounds good if plucked first :p .........( . )( . ).............Maybe tie them to the headers :idea: rolling barby :p

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 02:42 PM
I couldn't believe it. RCL just gets his kicks not only stirring the $hit but also leaving $hitty situations for other people to clean up. Sorry Pat for your problems over the weekend. Hope that having this truck follow you into Twin Falls Raceway won't be distraction for you and your quest for the championship. Good luck from your "Buddies" in So.Cal. And RCL...there are doctors out there that can help you with your severe problem. :220v: :rollside:
Billy, I would imagine that with all the quality food Lou eats he can produce a monster dump that could back up the Alaskan pipeline. His poor wife. :( :(

Wildchild80
08-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Billy, I would imagine that with all the quality food Lou eats he can produce a monster dump that could back up the Alaskan pipeline. His poor wife. :( :(
THERE"S TONY DREAMING ABOUT LOU"S ASS
talks like a duck
walks like a duck
Guru's Gay

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 03:19 PM
THERE"S TONY DREAMING ABOUT LOU"S ASS
talks like a duck
walks like a duck
Guru's Gay
Man!!! Dave!!! You have been on your game lately!!! Nice work! Interesting Ol' RCL hasn't shown up on this thread yet! :idea: :idea:

Jetboatguru
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
The only game he is on Dave is the Hide the sausage. He has the home version.

Kim Hanson
08-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Don't tell me...you play on line :p .........( . )( . )..........your good ! :D :D

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey Buddy, I not sayin' you haven't been "En Fuego" as well!!! :crossx: :crossx:
LOUUUU???? Where are YOUUUU?

vdriver4ever
08-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Thanks Dave and Billy for the race season compliments. We did tie up the championship last weekend in Salt Lake City. I have a great team with the best driver.
As far as the toilet situation. There is never a safe one as long as RCL is in the house....

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 08:30 PM
There is never a safe place for girls as long as RCL is in the house....What are you saying Lou that we don't already know???? :rollside: .

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 08:35 PM
There is never a safe place for girl SCOUTS as long as RCL is in the house....
What are you saying Lou that we don't already know???? :rollside: .
Good Call!! :D :D

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 08:57 PM
There is never a safe place for girl Scouts and farm animals as long as RCL is in the house....
What are you saying Lou that we don't already know???? :rollside: .
Better Call!! :D :D :D

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 09:03 PM
No wonder he told me he was kicked out of Boy Scouts at such a young age. Not to mention he was never allowed to go on field trips to the zoo.

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 09:09 PM
No wonder he told me he was kicked out of Boy Scouts at such a young age. Not to mention he was never allowed to go on field trips to the zoo.
Poor guy...Now he 'Scouts" young boys and watches the "Animal Planet" channel, late at night and alone!

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Poor guy...Now he 'Scouts" young boys and watches the "Animal Planet" channel, late at night and alone!I was wondering why his right bicep was bigger then his left. We all know it's not from the spray gun.... :D

Dave Sammons
08-29-2006, 09:19 PM
I was wondering why his right bicep was bigger then his left. We all know it's not from the spray gun.... :D
Can't you hear him moaning now..."Lions and Tigers and Bears...OOOHHH MYYYYY!"

BILLY.B
08-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Can't you hear him moaning now..."Lions and Tigers and Bears...OOOHHH MYYYYY!""And all those Sheep" BAAAAAAAHHHH :rollside:

vdriver4ever
08-30-2006, 02:55 AM
Oh great you guys get him pi$$ed off and I have to live in the same town with him!
I have got to learn how to cut and paste! :)

Rattle Can Lou
08-30-2006, 06:20 AM
How does a feller respond to all this shit talkin. It's all I can do to keep up with the Yankin, Gorgy, Anita Bryant, Tony Yankoff BS. Look, I have never seen a more interested group of feller's in my shit problems. I have never been CAUGHT with farm animals, or chicks under 12. I'll tell ya what I am guilty of. I went to Grover's Pay N Pack (huh, sounds like a place that Gilligan would frequent) anyway, I bought this Jap toilet that will take whatever I throw at it. When you flush this thing it also trims up around the tree trunk also, if ya know what I mean.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/ms866114_th.jpg

lucky
08-30-2006, 06:38 AM
How does a feller respond to all this shit talkin. It's all I can do to keep up with the Yankin, Gorgy, Anita Bryant, Tony Yankoff BS. Look, I have never seen a more interested group of feller's in my shit problems. I have never been CAUGHT with farm animals, or chicks under 12. I'll tell ya what I am guilty of. I went to Grover's Pay N Pack (huh, sounds like a place that Gilligan would frequent) anyway, I bought this Jap toilet that will take whatever I throw at it. When you flush this thing it also trims up around the tree trunk also, if ya know what I mean.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/ms866114_th.jpg
what a un American statement --- so let me take the fluff out of this -
Your saying China is capable of taking all the shit YOU threw at it , and they are good in the message deptment ??? Lou , Lou , lou , What are we going to do with you -
Ps can you really play dem girls like harmonicas ?