PDA

View Full Version : So whats the deal for Labor Day Weekend?

HaulinAss
08-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Where is everyone going this labor day.We have 3-4 Jets and a few V-drives looking to go chill for the weekend.I know its a holiday weekend which brings out alot of idiots but we arent looking for a "party" or "hangout" lake with a bunch of drunkass morons(dont get me wrong ill be tossing back some cold ones) we are looking to go enjoy a lake and get a lil fast boat action going.Anyone have any ideas? I hear that CFW is a pond right now?
Anyhow if anyone has any ideas throw them out!

Dan Lorenze
08-29-2006, 01:24 AM
I'll be up in Big Bear with the boat..

james
08-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Haulin ASS How far are you from Big River CA. If you want to take drive post back.

The Jerk
08-29-2006, 09:46 AM
new to the site. new to jets. but already had plans to hit teh rubicon trail with the ol land cruiser for some rock crawlin... But i want to get out in teh water and learn this boat asap... Have a fun safe trip....

Nucking futs
08-29-2006, 12:50 PM
Big river friday, aha on sat. sun and mon big river.

Squirtcha?
08-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Big river friday, aha on sat. sun and mon big river.
See ya there Brah!

Nucking futs
08-29-2006, 01:56 PM
See ya there Brah!
Cool Dan. you bringing the whole crew?

Squirtcha?
08-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Nope. Just me and my honey. I'm not gonna know how to act. It'll be our first (possibly only) trip to the river this year. Looking to make up for some lost time.
Did you put the tunnelram back on?
new to the site. new to jets. but already had plans to hit teh rubicon trail with the ol land cruiser for some rock crawlin... But i want to get out in teh water and learn this boat asap... Have a fun safe trip....
Lots a time for rock crawling. Not much time for boating. As fun as the Rubicon sounds, I'd do the river.

Nucking futs
08-29-2006, 06:35 PM
Did you put the tunnelram back on?
Yep !!!
We are driving down to Aha Quin with boat in tow on saturday. Then have a kickback sunday and monday at big river. should be fun. Hear Squid is comin down, but i know he won't show. FourQ should be there sunday.
See ya there. Where you stayin??

Squirtcha?
08-29-2006, 07:32 PM
Staying with some friends about a mile or two downstream from Big River. Headed over Friday about noon and probably stay til Sunday night. My honey's got school work to do so we'll have to cut it a little short.
We'll be watching for ya's.

HaulinAss
08-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Anything going on in Norcal? Ive been to big river on a holiday weekend and WILL NEVER do that again.I seriously thought I was going to lose my boat out there

james
08-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Dan
Don't forget the GPS. Just want to make sure Im doing 110mph or 137mph or something. See you Friday :)

Squirtcha?
08-30-2006, 01:01 PM
I never leave home without it James (well at least not on a boating weekend).

HaulinAss
09-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Norcal People,WHATS UP! Ive heard something about Modesto Res and Commanche,anyone heard anythhing? So whats the haps lets get some boats out there

Mr. Crusader 83
09-01-2006, 02:56 PM
couple of us are hitting up lake elsinore on sunday.

bahner454
09-04-2006, 06:02 PM
What up,
Was at modesto this past weekend, thats always a great place for jet boating.
The place was packed with nice boats and everyone seemed to be looking to race :) if you have not been there you gotta check it out. Watch out for the Blue Bahner with flames, I heard that one is Fast LOL.

HaulinAss
09-04-2006, 11:34 PM
What up,
Was at modesto this past weekend, thats always a great place for jet boating.
The place was packed with nice boats and everyone seemed to be looking to race :) if you have not been there you gotta check it out. Watch out for the Blue Bahner with flames, I heard that one is Fast LOL.
Ya know I was going to head out there.I was there last month and it was kewl but we were looking for a 3 day camping and boating deal.We ended up going to Mclure and had a great time!