PDA

View Full Version : Next Saturday

Cas
08-29-2006, 01:11 PM
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT SATURDAY.
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does.
So next Saturday at 4 pm. eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.
All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.
Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-muslim sentiment.
The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.
God bless America.
It is your patriotic duty to pass this on.

wsuwrhr
08-29-2006, 01:13 PM
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does.
So next Saturday at 4 pm. eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.
All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.
Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-muslim sentiment.
The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.
God bless America.
Wow,
If this could really happen.
Brian

RitcheyRch
08-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Would be nice to see some naked ladies and get rid of some of the population.

soupersonic
08-29-2006, 03:16 PM
So instead of soldiers we need strippers over in the middle east. :cool:

djunkie
08-29-2006, 03:18 PM
God bless America.
Theres a few ladies in my neighborhood that I would definately NOT want to see naked.

Cas
08-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Theres a few ladies in my neighborhood that I would definately NOT want to see naked.
same here but then again, there's also some that might perk up Elvis.....gotta take the good with the bad I guess :D

Devil's Advocate
08-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Knock 'em dead with silicone bombs.. :crossx:

HavasuSelect
08-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Maybe we can get these girls to help out???
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/hinas.jpg