PDA

View Full Version : I've Gotta Get a Restraining Order Against this Crazy B*t*h

SUBPRIME
08-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Listen to this:
So I visit offices in my line of work and try and build relationships(friendly!) with my brokers to get their business. There is this girl at one of my offices and she flirts with me when talking about deals, and I 'm nice about it cause I'm hoppen maybe she'll start sending me some biz. We go out to Happy hour 2 times. We NEVER kiss or do anything at happy hour! (Julie first of all is completely not my type and I do not find here attractive at all) She starts emailing me on my crackberry daily now! Next she gets canned from this broker shop and goes to another, I cannot service this account due to that there is another rep from the same company already working with that account. I basically tell Julie that well too bad we can't work together anymore, nice knowing ya later. Well she continues to email me and I start getting annoyed and start telling her things like "look I'm not interested in you and I really don't want to talk to you anymore" and she continues to email and call me and leave messages. She starts talking crazy with things like I know we were meant for each other and the dreaded "I love you"!!! you love me you don't even know me b*t*h!! I have repeatly told her that I want her to leave me alone and that I don't like her! Well after 6 months of 10-15 text/emails and 5 phone calls a day I can't take it anymore!! I've even tried telling her that I'm dating someone else, who has gotten on the phone and told her to leave me alone! it's driving me crazy!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Well I guess I need to file a restraining order against her. Here are my questions:
1. Where the hell is the court house I need to go to, to file this? I live in Huntington beach
2. What else can I do to get this crazy chick to leave me alone?

SUBPRIME
08-29-2006, 05:31 PM
And I've tried calling my cell company (cingular) about blocking her # and they told me they can't block a single # :mad: :mad:

mickeyfinn
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
Take her out for dinner at a place with a gravel parking lot. After dinner as you are going to dinner throw her to the ground, shove her mouth full of gravel and call 911. Tell them "THIS BITCH WENT CRAZY AND STARTED TRYING TO EAT THE PARKING LOT!! Should buy you a couple of weeks while she undergoes evaluation.

Her454
08-29-2006, 05:36 PM
You are going to need documentation etc. Save the messages if you haven't already.
Good luck she sounds like a Fatal Attraction. :cry:

Kilrtoy
08-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Take her out for dinner at a place with a gravel parking lot. After dinner as you are going to dinner throw her to the ground, shove her mouth full of gravel and call 911. Tell them "THIS BITCH WENT CRAZY AND STARTED TRYING TO EAT THE PARKING LOT!! Should buy you a couple of weeks while she undergoes evaluation.
ROTFLMAO, eat the parking lot

SUBPRIME
08-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I've got a hold folder of her msgs on my computer, started saving them with these intentions two weeks ago and I've got about a 100 msgs
she's a curvy asian with fake can's
I like petite blonde white girls
I'm sure someone would think she's hot, I just think she's crazy and annoying as hell!!

lakewake
08-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Listen to this:
1. Where the hell is the court house I need to go to, to file this? I live in Huntington beach
1. Orange County Courthouse,Santa Ana
2.Have a friend call her saying they are from Orange County Health Care Agency. She was listed as current sexual contact of yours and needs to come in for an HIV test ASAP. :skull:

RitcheyRch
08-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Got some pictures of the crazy biotch.
I've got a hold folder of her msgs on my computer, started saving them with these intentions two weeks ago and I've got about a 100 msgs
I'm sure someone would think she's hot, I just think she's crazy and annoying as hell!!

Old Texan
08-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Extreme self restraint in the form of complete ignoral no matter how many calls/emails. Erase, ignore, do not respond in any way. Do not in any way acknowledge her existance, even if see confronts you in person physically. She ain't there, she does not exist.
Any form of recognition will result in the ongoing harrassment this type of idiot can inflict. Do not change your number/or email, this will only be viewed as a challenge.
Trust this formula, I know for reasons I will not explain.... :cool:

Big Kahunaa
08-29-2006, 05:44 PM
you just be a pimp put her to work for you on the corner

SUBPRIME
08-29-2006, 05:44 PM
2.Have a friend call her saying they are from Orange County Health Care Agency. She was listed as current sexual contact of yours and needs to come in for an HIV test ASAP. :skull:
that's some Funny shiat

HM
08-29-2006, 05:48 PM
My grandpa said that women often take serious what is poked at them in fun.

Parker Dreamin
08-29-2006, 06:06 PM
this thread is unless without pics......
see what happens when you try to drag your donger for deals, gets you evertime... You subprime guys will do anything...ahhahaha. Sucks to hear about that bud, good luck.

Chipster27
08-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Take her out for dinner at a place with a gravel parking lot.....
That's just outright funny. To make it funnier, check out mickeyfinn's avatar of Kermit cooking bacon with Miss Piggy's head on a butcher block.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-29-2006, 06:15 PM
what ever you do don't watch"PLAY MISTY FOR ME" "with clint eastwood" GOOD LUCK WITH THE CRAZY BITCH :cry:
Do go see "misery" ..... and then always keep a handcuff key on you, preferably about 5, including 1 in your cheek, and be ready to move, far away, entirely across the country perhaps, halfway arround the world would be better, deserted island the best, just in case she's about to become a STALKER!
You don't have any sledgehammers at home do ya? Construction lumber??? Rope perhaps????? No, Good! Keep it that way!

Rexone
08-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Trade phone numbers with Tom Brown and let him handle it.

Devil's Advocate
08-29-2006, 06:26 PM
She's gonna start cooking rabbits and wrecking your car and shit...You're SOL... :crossx:
"I won't be ignored, Dan.."
get the order of protection.

IlostmypasswordBRE
08-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Listen to this:
So I visit offices in my line of work and try and build relationships(friendly!) with my brokers to get their business. There is this girl at one of my offices and she flirts with me when talking about deals, and I 'm nice about it cause I'm hoppen maybe she'll start sending me some biz. We go out to Happy hour 2 times. We NEVER kiss or do anything at happy hour! (Julie first of all is completely not my type and I do not find here attractive at all) She starts emailing me on my crackberry daily now! Next she gets canned from this broker shop and goes to another, I cannot service this account due to that there is another rep from the same company already working with that account. I basically tell Julie that well too bad we can't work together anymore, nice knowing ya later. Well she continues to email me and I start getting annoyed and start telling her things like "look I'm not interested in you and I really don't want to talk to you anymore" and she continues to email and call me and leave messages. She starts talking crazy with things like I know we were meant for each other and the dreaded "I love you"!!! you love me you don't even know me b*t*h!! I have repeatly told her that I want her to leave me alone and that I don't like her! Well after 6 months of 10-15 text/emails and 5 phone calls a day I can't take it anymore!! I've even tried telling her that I'm dating someone else, who has gotten on the phone and told her to leave me alone! it's driving me crazy!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Well I guess I need to file a restraining order against her. Here are my questions:
Can you come visit my office? I swear I won't go nuts on you ;) Plus i'm not your type, i am a brunette and thick ;)
Good luck !!!

25dic
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Post her name, number, e-mail, and picture on HB. There seems to always be enough guys looking on here and could probably take her off of your hands for you. She would get so much attention she would forget about you in no time. She sounds perfect for ACOMMANDERGUY, right up his alley. :) :rollside: :argue: :idea: :boxed: :)

Havasu Hangin'
08-29-2006, 06:52 PM
All right!
Break me down, you got a lovely face
We're going to your place
And now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fockin' laid
You want me to stay, but I got to make my way
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
But you f*ck so good, I'm on top of it
When I dream, I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Take it ALL, the paper is your game
You jump in bed with fame
Another one night paid in full, uh
You're so fine, it won't be a loss
Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Get the video
F*ck you so good
Get the video
F*ck you so good
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy...bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Scratches all down my back, come on
Baby girl
You want it all
To be a star
You'll have to go down
Take it off
No need to talk
You're crazy
But I like the way you f*ck me
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
You keep me right on
You're crazy

Devil's Advocate
08-29-2006, 06:54 PM
I've heard that song I think. Who's it by?

ratso
08-29-2006, 06:58 PM
There are no simple solutions for this. For one you have to cut off ALL contact with her... 100%. It took me 3 years to get rid of one that just knew we were meant for each other, and that was back in the early 90's and also flowed over into one of my marriages for two years. I just got wind the other day from one of her co-workers that she still tells people we were married! As long as you didn't bang her, it should be over sooner than if you did. You can also have the police give her a call which should embarass her and maybe help cool her heels. Save every e-mail and every message... I can't stress this enough, because if she can get you to screw up just even once, she'll make herself out to be the poor little innocent victim. My son is going through this with one now and I'll tell you, she rivals some of the best I've had playing those games. Finally, 6 months later, after her blowing up his phone every minute of the day, all the arguing and hollering and screaming, her going on myspace and bashing him, and the list goes on... finally he is starting to take my advice. Don't buy into their games. They want to get a rise out of you and that's what they feed off of. Don't give them anything...

ratso
08-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Your ex... LMFAO!!! :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
08-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Your ex... LMFAO!!! :crossx:
LMFAO... :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Buckcherry

lewiville
08-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Brotha retrace your steps. See what you you might have said to her and than reverse what you said :)

chub
08-29-2006, 07:08 PM
All right!
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Get the video
F*ck you so good
Get the video
F*ck you so good
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy...bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Baby girl
You want it all
To be a star
You'll have to go down
Take it off
No need to talk
You're crazy
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
You keep me right on
You're crazy
BWAAAHHAAAHAAAA!!!!

havaduner
08-29-2006, 07:11 PM
She may be hot, but somewhere, somebody is tired of her S@#T!!

Phat Matt
08-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Have you tried putting it in her butt?
Tom hadn't replied yet so I thought I would help him out. :p

Krazy K
08-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Invite her over, tie her up and throw her in the attic for a few days. That oughta let her know.....
Uhhh, maybe not, she might like that kind of thing... :)

Krazy K
08-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Can you come visit my office? I swear I won't go nuts on you ;) Plus i'm not your type, i am a brunette and thick ;)
Good luck !!!
I like my women thick!! and HOT!!! and brunette!! :rollside:
Damn, and I'm moving again to Paso Robles (maybe)!! :)

Jrocket
08-29-2006, 07:32 PM
Have you tried putting it in her butt?
I also recommend this approach.If she excepts,then....well keep her on the down low and go on with life.

Biglue
08-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Bang her but do a really bad job. :D

Jrocket
08-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Plus i'm not your type, i am a brunette and thick ;)
Just my type!

Havasu Hangin'
08-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Just my type!
Breathing?

ratso
08-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Breathing?
lol... :rollside: :)

Devil's Advocate
08-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Breathing?
:D Two holes and a heartbeat.

RitcheyRch
08-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Amen brother.
She may be hot, but somewhere, somebody is tired of her S@#T!!
A heartbeat helps.

Biglue
08-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Heartbeat optional as long as it's still luke warm. :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
08-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Tell her your gay, its worked for me to get rid of a bitch like that b4.

C-2
08-29-2006, 08:26 PM
I can help you with the phone problem ~ but you gotta be willing to go out of your way a bit and even spend a little money (and no, I'm not gonna sell you a new phone. If you want to keep your number, PM me).
On the TRO - not sure you would be able to get one. Unless she is threatening you and you can document it, a judge might not issue one. Repeated emails and telephone calls may be a pain in the arse, but might not rise to the level of a TRO.
I would check the OC Court website, get some phone numbers and make some calls before wasting a day at the court. They should be able to say whether or not a TRO will issue. Try the Westminster courthouse since you are in Huntington.
----
Otherwise, listen take Phatt Matt's advice. That always seems to scare them off. ;)

Krazy K
08-29-2006, 08:49 PM
Uhhh, 3 holes, ain't it??? :cool:

rmarion
08-29-2006, 08:59 PM
give her the wood.......you know what they say about psycho bitoches

Jimmy James
08-29-2006, 09:13 PM
Buck Cherry!!!

Misogynist
08-29-2006, 09:24 PM
There are no simple solutions for this. For one you have to cut off ALL contact with her... 100%. It took me 3 years to get rid of one that just knew we were meant for each other, and that was back in the early 90's and also flowed over into one of my marriages for two years. I just got wind the other day from one of her co-workers that she still tells people we were married!
Ratso!........ I thought I had the strangest past experiences with women..... women and their sisters... women and their nieces...... but never women and their mothers..... your stories always top mine in the "sordid" catagory........ :220v:

OGShocker
08-29-2006, 09:39 PM
All right!
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Get the video
F*ck you so good
Get the video
F*ck you so good
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy...bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Baby girl
You want it all
To be a star
You'll have to go down
Take it off
No need to talk
You're crazy
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
You keep me right on
You're crazy
I feel the need to pound the shit out of this post for some strange reason.

ms_kitty007
08-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Babe, this is the worst kind of situation. I feel your pain - I've had the same kind of problems with another girl and I don't even swing that way!!! You're dealing with someone who's entire perspective is skewed a bit to the atmosphere, her self worth is so low that any positive interest ignites her desire to be needed and loved cause she can't even get it from herself. Whoever said to completely ignore her was right, ANY attention is ATTENTION, positive or negative.
The phone companies can't block a single number, and because of the business you're in makes it very difficult to change your number, which they would do for free if you told them you were being harassed. I had to have this done after I fired a marketing client and he persisted in calling and leaving, well, let's just say that I don't blush very easy, but the stuff he was leaving would have given Hugh Heffner new ideas. I did in fact file a police report, even though he was in a different state, and they paid him a visit to tell him to cease and desist.
Calling the cops is maybe the first thing you should do. Then you not only have your own personal documentation, but a police report to back you up in the future. They will visit her, at the very least call her, even if the messages aren't threatening. Having documentation is always helpful if she does turn sour and, god forbid, she decides to take it out on your belongings (she does know where you work...).
So, you should A.) Ignore her completely, B.) File a police report, and C.) Maybe you could find another focus for her - don't you have a friend who likes asians with cans? I know a few, they'd be happy to help divert her for ya!!!

C-2
08-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Babe, this is the worst kind of situation. I feel your pain - I've had the same kind of problems with another girl and I don't even swing that way!!! You're dealing with someone who's entire perspective is skewed a bit to the atmosphere, her self worth is so low that any positive interest ignites her desire to be needed and loved cause she can't even get it from herself. Whoever said to completely ignore her was right, ANY attention is ATTENTION, positive or negative.
The phone companies can't block a single number, and because of the business you're in makes it very difficult to change your number, which they would do for free if you told them you were being harassed. I had to have this done after I fired a marketing client and he persisted in calling and leaving, well, let's just say that I don't blush very easy, but the stuff he was leaving would have given Hugh Heffner new ideas. I did in fact file a police report, even though he was in a different state, and they paid him a visit to tell him to cease and desist.
Calling the cops is maybe the first thing you should do. Then you not only have your own personal documentation, but a police report to back you up in the future. They will visit her, at the very least call her, even if the messages aren't threatening. Having documentation is always helpful if she does turn sour and, god forbid, she decides to take it out on your belongings (she does know where you work...).
So, you should A.) Ignore her completely, B.) File a police report, and C.) Maybe you could find another focus for her - don't you have a friend who likes asians with cans? I know a few, they'd be happy to help divert her for ya!!!
Excellent post, filled with words of wisdom.
On the phone number - I pick up where the phone company and LEO stops. :)

vee-driven
08-29-2006, 11:15 PM
take her boating, just you two some chain link fencing and an extra anchor in the middle of havasu, problem solved.

Acommanderguy
08-30-2006, 12:29 AM
that left a mark!!!! thanks 25dic!!! So got any pics? BTW what company do you work for subprime? just pass her around ***boat we will take real good care of her! right ratso?

RitcheyRch
08-30-2006, 04:36 AM
Gotta love those crazy Asian biotches. Years ago, dated a Chinese Puerto Rican. She saw me hug another girl (long time family friend) and that night she pulled her 357 out on me and stuck it to my head. Told me if ever do it again she would kill me. Needless to say, I dumped her but man was she a good piece of arse.

centerhill condor
08-30-2006, 05:16 AM
record some phone calls...this will come in handy later when they bring back "unsolved mysteries".... you took her to drinks twice!...make note to self! In her mind you successfully seduced her with liquor and your big smile and charm you big stud!
Did she get canned from the first place because of an office romance? or was she bragging about "having" you to the boss?
"happy hour"..you may want to reconsider this practice.

Jbb
08-30-2006, 05:28 AM
Bikini girl is sad.... :frown:
...very few of you will get that....and that's ok... :p

Havasu Hangin'
08-30-2006, 05:36 AM
Gotta love those crazy Asian biotches. Years ago, dated a Chinese Puerto Rican.
Years ago...I dated a psycho girl who was half Italian/half Iranian. She kept reminding me about her mafia/terrorist connections...lol.
Bikini girl is sad.... :frown:
:D

lucky
08-30-2006, 05:49 AM
Listen to this:
well you can always just do her the "dirty sanchez" -- If she likes it you may want to concider it a booty call and rope her into a booty call contract , and then the fact that you have a contract with her if she focks with you -- bam sue her ass !

SUBPRIME
08-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Good luck !!!
If you need a good subprime co. yea I'd love to come by the office :D you just might have to introduce me to that hottie in your avatar too!! :devil:

SUBPRIME
08-30-2006, 06:44 AM
that left a mark!!!! thanks 25dic!!! So got any pics? BTW what company do you work for subprime? just pass her around ***boat we will take real good care of her! right ratso?
Sorry everyone No Pictures of this girl (that's the last thing I need, I'm trying to get rid of this girl) and the co. I work for is People's Choice HL

catman-do
08-30-2006, 07:13 AM
WMC John??? Is that you??? HAHA youve got a crazy b1tch! All my brokers are pretty cool! How was Missouri? BTW, Its Jeff (BNC rep)

Havasu Hangin'
08-30-2006, 07:20 AM
I work for is People's Choice HL
So you know Wilson?

catman-do
08-30-2006, 07:34 AM
oops, Peoples Choice.... My mistake

SUBPRIME
08-30-2006, 03:10 PM
So you know Wilson?
I stay out of the office as much as possible! :) :) I know my boss my AM and a couple of the other reps but that's about it. only been on board for 4 months

SUBPRIME
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
WMC John??? Is that you??? HAHA youve got a crazy b1tch! All my brokers are pretty cool! How was Missouri? BTW, Its Jeff (BNC rep)
Mo was great I went back for the shootout and had a blast! I've got some great pics but I'm not computer literit enough to get them posted on here, keeps on telling me they're too big and I'm not too sure how to shrink them to get them on here.
Saw a boat run 208 mph though, and a ton of great midwestern women!!

Havasu Hangin'
08-30-2006, 03:22 PM
I stay out of the office as much as possible! :) :) I know my boss my AM and a couple of the other reps but that's about it. only been on board for 4 months
I was just wondering if Wilson and McPeak ever officially came out of the closet...
:supp:

Do F150's Float?
08-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Hahaha, i hear this all the time from my reps... Funny thing is, i've never had a hot rep com into my office... :(

SUBPRIME
08-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Hahaha, i hear this all the time from my reps... Funny thing is, i've never had a hot rep com into my office... :(
well if you need a subprime rep then maybe that could change :wink:

phebus
08-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Sick Topless on her. Have Topless call her, and ssay she is your wife.

Do F150's Float?
08-30-2006, 03:47 PM
well if you need a subprime rep then maybe that could change :wink:
LOL! I promise i won't stalk you!!! hahaha, what co. do you work for??

Boozer
08-30-2006, 04:05 PM
I've had more then my fair share of dealings with psychotic women and not so long ago wound up in a situation similar to yours. Although this girl I met through a mutual friend and had no business dealings with her although that did not prevent her from trying to jeopardize my professional reputation.
Obtaining a temporary restraining order (at least in Colorado) is a very simple process. I imagine it can not be anymore complex in California then it is here. Getting the restraining order made permanent takes a lot more work but typically a temporary restraining order gets the point across.
In order to obtain a temporary restraining order you need to contact your local authorities and ask them how to get a hold of a victims advocate in your area. The victims advocate will give you all of the paper work you need and the one I dealt with even helped me fill everything out. Once the paperwork is completed the courts will have her served with the restraining order and schedule a court date for both parties to appear and give their statements as to why or why not the restraining order should be made permanent.
In my case the person didn't just stop with making phone calls. She contacted my employer and pretended to be a disgruntled customer saying things like I was selling drugs to clients and just using the company to front a drug business, she made claims of sexual harassment and so on. Luckily my employer contacted me about the situation and threatened her with legal action. After her failed attempt to diminish my professional repuation she somehow managed to obtain my mothers phone number and address and had people make threatening phone calls to her. One of her goons actually had the balls to come to my home and make threats, when greeted in my front yard with a .40 in his face he got the point and the threats and phone calls stopped to both myself and my mother.
The victims advocate told me I would have a very difficult time making the restraining order against her permanent even with what was going on. If I did not have physical evidence (videotaped footage, recorded phone conversations, physical damage to my person or property) it would be almost impossible to get the restraining order permanent.
Luckily for me she had another one of her goons go to one of my friends houses and loosen the lug nuts on the passenger side front wheel of his car, the person also put a small cut in the brake line. My buddy was doing about 85 mph down the highway when his wheel came off the car. The police matched fingerprints on the wheel well to a neighbor of hers who lived 3 houses down. A little over a week ago the guy responsible for loosening the lug nuts copped a plea bargain, instead of going up for attempted murder he is now going to be charged with conspiracy to murder and the girl is now looking at murder for hire. Needless to say my restraining order is going to be permanent now.
Prior to this I never took female stalkers seriously. This woman was not the first I have had and most after 6-7 months of being completely ignored just gave up. Needless to say in the future I will be taking things a lot more seriously and will NEVER meet another woman off of myspace. My suggestion is that you take your situation just as seriously. There is no telling what a desperate woman is willing to do to win your affections or in her sick twisted mind somehow get even with you.

Riverkid
08-30-2006, 05:49 PM
You back in town? :)

3 daytona`s
08-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Be careful what you wish for man,someday you might wish she would be beating your door down, :)

SUBPRIME
08-31-2006, 12:19 AM
LOL! I promise i won't stalk you!!! hahaha, what co. do you work for??
People's Choice Home Loans... do you have a rep already? if you don't PM the info maybe I might have some programs that will work for you!!!
Haven't met you yet but I've been on here long enough to know of you and your accident, glad your OK!!! :rollside: either way we'll have to crack a cold one sometime!

topless
08-31-2006, 02:07 AM
Sick Topless on her. Have Topless call her, and ssay she is your wife.Oh hell yeah!!!!!! I'm getting all excited now. You know how I thrive on this kind of shit. :crossx:

topless
08-31-2006, 02:19 AM
I've had more then my fair share of dealings with psychotic women and not so long ago wound up in a situation similar to yours. Although this girl I met through a mutual friend and had no business dealings with her although that did not prevent her from trying to jeopardize my professional reputation.
Obtaining a temporary restraining order (at least in Colorado) is a very simple process. I imagine it can not be anymore complex in California then it is here. Getting the restraining order made permanent takes a lot more work but typically a temporary restraining order gets the point across.
In order to obtain a temporary restraining order you need to contact your local authorities and ask them how to get a hold of a victims advocate in your area. The victims advocate will give you all of the paper work you need and the one I dealt with even helped me fill everything out. Once the paperwork is completed the courts will have her served with the restraining order and schedule a court date for both parties to appear and give their statements as to why or why not the restraining order should be made permanent.
In my case the person didn't just stop with making phone calls. She contacted my employer and pretended to be a disgruntled customer saying things like I was selling drugs to clients and just using the company to front a drug business, she made claims of sexual harassment and so on. Luckily my employer contacted me about the situation and threatened her with legal action. After her failed attempt to diminish my professional repuation she somehow managed to obtain my mothers phone number and address and had people make threatening phone calls to her. One of her goons actually had the balls to come to my home and make threats, when greeted in my front yard with a .40 in his face he got the point and the threats and phone calls stopped to both myself and my mother.
The victims advocate told me I would have a very difficult time making the restraining order against her permanent even with what was going on. If I did not have physical evidence (videotaped footage, recorded phone conversations, physical damage to my person or property) it would be almost impossible to get the restraining order permanent.
Luckily for me she had another one of her goons go to one of my friends houses and loosen the lug nuts on the passenger side front wheel of his car, the person also put a small cut in the brake line. My buddy was doing about 85 mph down the highway when his wheel came off the car. The police matched fingerprints on the wheel well to a neighbor of hers who lived 3 houses down. A little over a week ago the guy responsible for loosening the lug nuts copped a plea bargain, instead of going up for attempted murder he is now going to be charged with conspiracy to murder and the girl is now looking at murder for hire. Needless to say my restraining order is going to be permanent now.
Prior to this I never took female stalkers seriously. This woman was not the first I have had and most after 6-7 months of being completely ignored just gave up. Needless to say in the future I will be taking things a lot more seriously and will NEVER meet another woman off of myspace. My suggestion is that you take your situation just as seriously. There is no telling what a desperate woman is willing to do to win your affections or in her sick twisted mind somehow get even with you.
OMG Boozer, why is your life filled with so much drama? I seem to remember some psycho chick wanting to have your baby not too long ago, and before that you had another stalker. We need to talk son. :cry: :cry:

Jbb
08-31-2006, 03:34 AM
OMG Boozer, why is your life filled with so much drama? I seem to remember some psycho chick wanting to have your baby not too long ago, and before that you had another stalker. We need to talk son. :cry: :cry:
He would like to talk to you Topper....It's just that restraining order thing.... :p

HOSS
08-31-2006, 03:57 AM
Send that mutha phuca my way!