PDA

View Full Version : Lift Kit for Yamaha Golf Cart

FLATMVN
08-29-2006, 05:31 PM
I am looking fo a lift kit for a Yamaha Golf Cart. I believe it is a 1990 or newer I am not sure. I am looking for lift of about 2 to 4 inches nothing extreem. I am hopeing that some of the good folks on here can steer me in the right direction as to where I might aquier such an item. Any and all advice will be appreciated.
Thanks Louis.

djunkie
08-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Which model cart is it? G2, G8, G16 yada yada. I have a 7 inch double a-arm lift for one.

koyota93
08-29-2006, 11:14 PM
I have a brand new 7" Dual A-arm for G-16 and a few sets of new wheels and tires.

msc5195
08-29-2006, 11:59 PM
I am looking fo a lift kit for a Yamaha Golf Cart. I believe it is a 1990 or newer I am not sure. I am looking for lift of about 2 to 4 inches nothing extreem. I am hopeing that some of the good folks on here can steer me in the right direction as to where I might aquier such an item. Any and all advice will be appreciated.
Thanks Louis.
Try JAKES (http://www.jakescarts.com/index.shtml) they are authorized Yamaha aftermarket parts dealer. Great Prices also.

FLATMVN
08-30-2006, 07:21 AM
I am not sure what modle it is. I cant find a SN# plate to tell me. Does any one have any Idea where it would be located. I know that it is an electric cart and that it has A arms with coilover shocks in the front and coilover shocks in the rear.
Also I would love to do a larege lift like the 7" kits that have been offred but the cart belongs to a older retired couple and they just want to clear some speed bumps in the trailer park and not fall out of it when they are trying to get out of it, but thanks for the offers I will keep them on the back burner as a last resort.

djunkie
08-30-2006, 12:27 PM
I am not sure what modle it is. I cant find a SN# plate to tell me. Does any one have any Idea where it would be located. I know that it is an electric cart and that it has A arms with coilover shocks in the front and coilover shocks in the rear.
Also I would love to do a larege lift like the 7" kits that have been offred but the cart belongs to a older retired couple and they just want to clear some speed bumps in the trailer park and not fall out of it when they are trying to get out of it, but thanks for the offers I will keep them on the back burner as a last resort.
In that case here you go. You are gonna have to figure out what model it is. On thi buggies unlitmited site you can check the year with the serial number.
http://www.buggiesunlimited.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=lift_only_ya

OGShocker
08-30-2006, 12:42 PM
In that case here you go. You are gonna have to figure out what model it is. On thi buggies unlitmited site you can check the year with the serial number.
http://www.buggiesunlimited.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=lift_only_ya
Waas you edumicated en californie... :D:D:D

djunkie
08-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Waas you edumicated en californie... :D:D:D
I type faster than I think. :crossx: :crossx:

FLATMVN
08-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks DJ I will get the SR# and check it out.

djunkie
08-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Thanks DJ I will get the SR# and check it out.
No prob. They have a forum there too if you have any questions about anything golf cart related. Lots of very good info.

cactusgolfcarts
08-30-2006, 11:18 PM
We can find a small lift for you and have everything drop-shipped directly to you. Let me know. Rob 602-770-5221

FLATMVN
09-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Ok her is the info on the cart that I have found out. SER# JF3 102690. According to this it is a 1991 yamaha elactic cart. I have decided that I would like a 4" lift for it. So Thanks in advance for any and all in fo that you mighgt be able to give me
Louis

Froggystyle
09-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Nubbs, a poster here on the forums owns "Big Country Carts" and I recommend him highly. He built our cart and did a great job at an awesome price.
Two thumbs up.