PDA

View Full Version : Any Crue fans here???

Jordy
01-13-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm watching Carnival of Sins on HD and let me just tell you, it's almost as good as being there in person. I found out my new receiver stops at +12. Most of what I watch I'm around a -30 or so. Made a walk out to the street (mind you I'm on 1/2 an acre with a good setback) and I can hear it. HD is pretty cool, at least IMHO. :D :D :D
It's the full concert in HD with Dolby Digital. Gotta love it!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
01-13-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm watching Carnival of Sins on HD and let me just tell you, it's almost as good as being there in person. I found out my new receiver stops at +12. Most of what I watch I'm around a -30 or so. Made a walk out to the street (mind you I'm on 1/2 an acre with a good setback) and I can hear it. HD is pretty cool, at least IMHO. :D :D :D
It's the full concert in HD with Dolby Digital. Gotta love it!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Ever since they first came out! They must be getting low on funds cause they are playing in Red Deer Alberta April 5th...I'll be there ! HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY!

Jordy
01-13-2006, 06:51 PM
I saw them in Phoenix last October and have to say it's in the top 2 rock concerts I've ever been to in my life!!! They played for 2 and 1/2 hour straight, no opening act, a couple encores. I couldn't hear for a couple days but left there just blown away. ;)
Oh, and FYI, the other one in the top 2 would be GNR with the Use Your Illusion tour about 15 years ago. ;)

ROZ
01-13-2006, 06:52 PM
All you need now is nakked chicks flashing your tv :D

Jordy
01-13-2006, 06:53 PM
All you need now is nakked chicks flashing your tv :D
They're showing it on the TV. 60" widescreen HD. It's like being there, again.
I do need a new DVD player though so my Pioneer logos match. Know anyone Roz??? ;)

hoolign
01-13-2006, 07:02 PM
I saw them in Phoenix last October and have to say it's in the top 2 rock concerts I've ever been to in my life!!! They played for 2 and 1/2 hour straight, no opening act, a couple encores. I couldn't hear for a couple days but left there just blown away. ;)
Oh, and FYI, the other one in the top 2 would be GNR with the Use Your Illusion tour about 15 years ago. ;)
I rememeber when they first opened for Ozzy in Vancouver. Their first tour ..They rocked .. ( abit to glammed out) but they rocked!! ..We almost had Ozzy shut down his set because we were shooting fireworks up onstage! He was pissed :D

Kim Hanson
01-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Ever since they first came out! They must be getting low on funds cause they are playing in Red Deer Alberta April 5th...I'll be there ! HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY!
HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY is pretty good, I love the way they can pound it out.......( . )( . )......... :cool: The old stuff that is :p

LUVNLIFE
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM
CRUE kicks ass Jordy :cool:

hoolign
01-13-2006, 07:15 PM
HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY is pretty good, I love the way they can pound it out.......( . )( . )......... :cool: The old stuff that is :p
PRETTY GOOD???? Should I sick one of our SWB products on you??? :mad: Dont make us send the SWB 18V anal intruder ( which has yet to be tested I may add) on you!! :mad:

Kilrtoy
01-13-2006, 07:17 PM
One of the wifes favorite bands along with mine...
Saw them three times

Jordy
01-13-2006, 07:17 PM
CRUE kicks ass Jordy :cool:
Pouring concrete next weekend with a spare 50 amp RV plug in. Say the word. ;)

HOSS
01-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Bro, is Tommy Lee really,,and I say really on board? If so,,,they`ll rock. There first shit really rocked. Love to see them again. If they make it here. Down South screams for bands,,but they hit during the week,,,pre-K :cool: atrina

hoolign
01-13-2006, 07:26 PM
One of the wifes favorite bands along with mine...
Saw them three times
See I knew deep down you were Allright :D I havent missed a Crue or ozzy concert up here since I was 15 !!I cant believe the Crue is playing a 6K Venue up here in April!

Kilrtoy
01-13-2006, 07:31 PM
See I knew deep down you were Allright :D I havent missed a Crue or ozzy concert up here since I was 15 !!I cant believe the Crue is playing a 6K Venue up here in April!
WOW, that is sweet and the wife also loves OZZY, or like SHARRRRRRRRON say
OZZIE

LUVNLIFE
01-13-2006, 07:36 PM
Pouring concrete next weekend with a spare 50 amp RV plug in. Say the word. ;)
Watch it or we will set up camp for a week :D Lake Pleasant is close enough :cool:

Jordy
01-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Watch it or we will set up camp for a week :D Lake Pleasant is close enough :cool:
About 30 minutes away. I've got 1/2 an acre. Jen (and you I guess ;) ) are welcome anytime. That will give my boat bitch time to decide I need a Toter as well. Especially when I ditch the 30' and end up in Top Gun territory. ;)
Just a week? Drop the Toter off, leave the boat and commute. It's under an hour flight and I have more fun at Pleasant than I do at the 'zoo. You guys are welcome anytime. :D

Boa1277
01-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I watched that on HD net about 2 weeks ago, I also found myself rocking out, it sure does bring back the glam rock memories, and all the little rocker sluts.. I love the HD stuff.. :)

dicudmore
01-14-2006, 12:38 PM
the Crue, gotta love it :D

IN2MX
01-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Saw them at the Irvie Ampitheatre......Best concert I have ever been too!
(Besides KoRn that is)

Wet Dream
01-14-2006, 01:30 PM
They are what made us have fun back in the 80's and 90's.

Cs19
01-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Wilderthanu hasnt posted in this thread yet?

HP350SC
01-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Saw Crue a few months back, and Tommy was doing the tit cam. As luck would have it, a girl that that we had been lusting over hung hers out next to us. Great concert, did some things I haven't done for quite some time...
I have been buying concert DVD's for a while now, if you haven't yet you are in for a treat. Just make SURE they are 5.1, or they are usually recorded poorly. Just watched Rush 30 year anniv. DVD. I'm not a huge Rush fan, but the DVD was outstanding.
Currently have 2 Eagles,Motley Crue,Nickelback,Metallica,Black Sabbath,Styx,Journey,Fleetwood Mac,AC/DC,Dave Matthews,ZZ top,Aerosmith and a half dozen others.