PDA

View Full Version : AUQA PERFORMANCE More Props!

shadow
08-30-2006, 07:00 PM
I know this has been said before but i'd like to say it again.
I sent my swim step ladder out on monday.
Wouldn't retract (5yrs of use) and the rubber was finally worn and ripping.
Ladder needed a little love.
I get a call today 2 days later and they tell me they will fix the ladder for free(new springs)
but i will have to pay for the rubber and shipping.$12.00 plus shipping and they would have it shipped back out today.
I did thank them and expressed how much i personally appreciated thier great customer service and that i know everyone here on ***boat also appreciates
this kind of service and that the good word travels fast.
Thanks again to Auqa Performance!!

OutCole'd
08-30-2006, 07:02 PM
I hate to say "I told you so", but I told you so. :D

shadow
08-30-2006, 07:04 PM
I hate to say "I told you so", but I told you so. :D
And thanks for the heads up.I was thinking i was goning to have to buy a new ladder.

voodoomedman
08-30-2006, 07:04 PM
I know this has been said before but i'd like to say it again.
I sent my swim step ladder out on monday.
Wouldn't retract (5yrs of use) and the rubber was finally worn and ripping.
Ladder needed a little love.
I get a call today 2 days later and they tell me they will fix the ladder for free(new springs)
but i will have to pay for the rubber and shipping.$12.00 plus shipping and they would have it shipped back out today.
I did thank them and expressed how much i personally appreciated thier great customer service and that i know everyone here on ***boat also appreciates
this kind of service and that the good word travels fast.
Thanks again to Auqa Performance!!
Very cool I didn't want one at first because I thought it would detract from the looks of the boat and I could get in just fine with the steps at the waterline. The MIL wanted us to get one cuz it was hard for her to get in. I got one and it is one of the best 300 bucks I ever spent. Screw pulling yourself up when your tired from swimming when you don't have to. And you don't even really see it there. Those things are great. I will always have one on my boats.

shadow
08-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Very cool I didn't want one at first because I thought it would detract from the looks of the boat and I could get in just fine with the steps at the waterline. The MIL wanted us to get one cuz it was hard for her to get in. I got one and it is one of the best 300 bucks I ever spent. Screw pulling yourself up when your tired from swimming when you don't have to. And you don't even really see it there. Those things are great. I will always have one on my boats.
Yeah they come in handy. :)
Thanks to UPS it went out from Havasu Mon afternoon & they had it in Corona today and back out.Hopefully i'll have it back Friday.Either way next week will work too.

voodoomedman
08-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Yeah they come in handy. :)
Thanks to UPS it went out from Havasu Mon afternoon & they had it in Corona today and back out.Hopefully i'll have it back Friday.Either way next week will work too.
Two days by ground so as long as long as they got it out today and we don't screw up you will have it on Friday. PM me tracking # and I can follow it.

shadow
08-30-2006, 07:19 PM
Two days by ground so as long as long as they got it out today and we don't screw up you will have it on Friday. PM me tracking # and I can follow it.
Thanks for the offer,Auqa performance has been great to deal with so far.
I'd hate to call and pester them for a tracking #.Wishful thinking that i'll have it for this weekend.Thanks again and i'll let you know if it shows Friday.

voodoomedman
08-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the offer,Auqa performance has been great to deal with so far.
I'd hate to call and pester them for a tracking #.Wishful thinking that i'll have it for this weekend.Thanks again and i'll let you know if it shows Friday.
I hear ya. Don't worry. If they sent it today then it will be there.
Oh and thank you for your business!!

C-2
08-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Sue and Alba are fantastic. They have a great product and unsurpassed customer sevice.
They also support all the local boating events - which is great too! :)

AirtimeLavey
08-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Yep, got me in and out of their shop in 15 mins. last Thurs., w/new springs at no charge, for a ladder that was 6 years old. Old school customer service. Need more businesses like that! :rollside: