PDA

View Full Version : lake cumberland poker run

axkiker
08-31-2006, 05:32 AM
hey anyone going to the poker run this sept. I would like to post up for the show and shine but am unsure if they will even let me. Will they allow non participants to dock up. I was under the assumption that only participants could dock. Me and my little hammer just wanna watch. Any info. Where is the best places to post up for the race.
later

cjordan
08-31-2006, 06:11 AM
A big group of us will be down from Cincinnati. You will be able to find parking as non participant..just might be a little further away...Great place to go is the main lake just around the bend between Jamestown and Grider....a long stretch where the Big boys decide who's king...If you stay in the main "channels" of the lake you will have great views anywhere on the run. I would personally suggest going down toward Conley Bottom (no need to go all the way) for the am run and then the above mentioned portion for the pm run.. Always a great show of very impressive hardware.

ITLLFLI
08-31-2006, 07:06 AM
I will be down there as part of CJORDANS crew! Can't wait! Always the best weekend of the year!

CJ Skier
08-31-2006, 05:38 PM
The party on Friday night is hot. It is held at the State Dock.
I am going but not sure what boat I will be in.
Have fun!
:)