PDA

View Full Version : Only because people keep asking, a lil progress

superdave013
09-13-2002, 11:11 AM
I get asked alot about the progress on my boat. Well I'll tell you that it's going slow.
Even getting stuff anodized turned out to be an ordel of sorts. Get some stuff striped. They did a shitty job. Then get it re polished. They did a shitty job too. So this weekend I'll be touching up the polishing and getting to the anodizer on Monday.
But I did get a few things done just the other day and posted some of it over at AZ Don's site.
It's not real earth shattering stuff but if you wanna see here is the link. As you can see I'm a long ways off from any lake time.
letting the chips fly (http://forums.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1129#post1129)

WILDERTHANU54
09-13-2002, 11:51 AM
LOVE IT DAVE! ! ! :cool:

Jetboatguru
09-13-2002, 11:56 AM
Nice Super D!!!!!!!!!!
KREUTZER!!!!!!!!!! DUDE, ARE YOU READY FOR PHOENIX BRO? COME ON WITH IT. HOOK UP THE COLE AND HEAD NORTH TO CFW. GIVE ME A CALL

smalls
09-13-2002, 12:13 PM
Looks great SD!
Geoff, Come on up for some NORCAL hospitality and fun. I usually have a Crazy New Years Party also,,,,,,,,

Schiada76
09-13-2002, 12:20 PM
Hey, aren't you the same Superdave that said "AAAAAWWWWWW Gee I don't know very much" in another post. :D :D
When are we going to see "V-Drives by SD For Sale"?

superdave013
09-13-2002, 12:31 PM
BradP:
Hey, aren't you the same Superdave that said "AAAAAWWWWWW Gee I don't know very much" in another post. :D :D
When are we going to see "V-Drives by SD For Sale"?Haha, you are funny. I think for now I'll just keep making the industrial parts I make and let V-Drive Tom make the v-drives. As a matter O fact the day I get the stuff out of the anodizer I'm sending my stuff up to Tom to get the super whammy Menkens deal built by the ture master.
Don't worry, as soon as I get it back you can bet your ass I'll post a bunch of pics of his art work.
As far as what I know?? I'm self taught on everything I do. You should see my scrap bin! You don't learn if you don't get your hands dirty!
[ September 13, 2002, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

Schiada76
09-13-2002, 03:53 PM
After checking out all the pics or your rides I'd have you rig just about anything. Only problem is I've got my own scrap heap going. :D :D

Sangster
09-13-2002, 04:13 PM
Superdave is the MAN.... You're gonna have to bring her up North when she's done and show her off...

WILDERTHANU54
09-13-2002, 04:23 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]
I'm self taught on everything I do. You should see my scrap bin! You don't learn if you don't get your hands dirty![/QB][/QUOTE]
FOR SURE, I STARTED CUTTING PARTS AT AROUND AGE 10. BOY DID I GET YELLED AT FOR SCRAPING SOME PARTS!! :rolleyes: TONY!!! I WAS BORN READY, LOL!!! LETS DO THIS!!! BRO!!!
GEOFF
[ September 13, 2002, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]