PDA

View Full Version : For not following....

Kindsvater Flat
01-13-2006, 09:10 PM
directions I didn't think I did to bad. I was suppose to set the target at first yellow line but thought it was to close so I went to the second. I was qualifying for my conceal permit renewal. I was suppose to shoot 30 rounds at 20' but instead I did 30 at 60'.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/MVC-002F%7E0.JPG

Moneypitt
01-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Thats just show'n off..........you knew where you were suppose to shoot!!...MP

Forkin' Crazy
01-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Does that mean you qualify? :D
A friend went to take her concealed permit test... There was a woman taking her's also, and she brought her mom just to give her something to do...When it was her mom's time to shoot, she put every shot in the head... the instructor told her "no" you have to get them in to the kill (chest) zone... next round, she landed every shot in the head again... he passed her!! :cool:

HCS
01-13-2006, 10:10 PM
I'll meet you in the barn Sunday.

Old Texan
01-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Does that mean you qualify? :D
A friend went to take her concealed permit test... There was a woman taking her's also, and she brought her mom just to give her something to do...When it was her mom's time to shoot, she put every shot in the head... the instructor told her "no" you have to get them in to the kill (chest) zone... next round, she landed every shot in the head again... he passed her!! :cool:
Some of those ol' Cajun women do their "shopping" down on the bayou :D :D

Hardly Satisfied
01-14-2006, 07:28 AM
good shooting

wsuwrhr
01-14-2006, 07:47 AM
A CW permit in CA?
Is it easier to get one in Northern California?
Brian

YeLLowBoaT
01-14-2006, 07:53 AM
It all depends on what county / city you live in rather or not you can get a CC or not....
FWIW I know a few ppl that have Qualifed for a CC blind folded.

sam pioske
01-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Got C/W permit but are in a sort of red neck county Ca.LOL. I agree i am not comfortable letting a bad person 10' from me, going to start at 30' or 20' and won't mis! Something i will never forget - was deer hunting up by Tahoe "4 legged" and havn't hunted for many years now. we were comming back from the morning deal walking along along side a small lake, the guys wanted to plink with there rifles across the water maybe 100 yards none of them hit the one coffee can there, i smirked and pulled my friends 357 from his holster fired one shot blasted it and keep walkin, makes me smile today!