dmontzsta
08-31-2006, 02:03 PM
http://www.toppun.com/Rainbow-Store/Gay-Pride-Pictures/Rainbow-Jesus.gif
:D
:rollside:

lucky
08-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Oooohh, gonna go straight to hell for that one:crossx::D
no going straight with an avatar like that :)

dmontzsta
08-31-2006, 02:38 PM
He is Big Gay Jesus, he can do whatever the **** he wants!
I would like to profess that I stand BEHIND Big Gay Jesus 100%.

Roland the Fisherman
08-31-2006, 02:42 PM
suomehpsalb!

MAXIMUS
08-31-2006, 02:54 PM
"Holy" shit this is becoming a situation... :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
08-31-2006, 02:55 PM
suomehpsalb!
spit it out, then talk Rollie POLE-e.
:)

Kim Hanson
08-31-2006, 07:14 PM
I will stand beside ya, :) I don't want to bother Donald behind ya :p what do ya want to do? ...........( . )( . )......... :D :D

Rexone
09-01-2006, 01:37 AM
News Flash. This has been a situation for some time.
I'm getting more ideas for the Plan B Racing Logo now.
More to come...

MAXIMUS
09-01-2006, 04:34 AM
News Flash. This has been a situation for some time.
I'm getting more ideas for the Plan B Racing Logo now.
More to come...
Thats great... :notam:

lucky
09-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Hey bgj - just tell them to Kneel and Pray - that they also don't turn gay ...

Biglue
09-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Fag............ :)

lucky
09-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Fag............ :)
kcid ym kcus :)

TAF
09-05-2006, 06:10 AM
Lucky is Rap'n and a crap'n! What's w/ the new avatar? Did my sis threaten to give you a strap'n?

lilrick
09-07-2006, 07:36 AM
BGJ........hehehe...I like the new logo bro.

Biglue
09-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Lucky is Rap'n and a crap'n! What's w/ the new avatar? Did my sis threaten to give you a strap'n?
LMFAO.....who's the new fag?

lucky
09-07-2006, 01:29 PM
LMFAO.....who's the new fag?
white shirt :) i have a really cute pic of him and pommmba :) lmao

MAXIMUS
09-07-2006, 04:14 PM
He is the opposite of me.... lmfao!!! bald & ugly! :messedup:

TAF
09-08-2006, 05:54 AM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17419
look at that, one guy working and the three telling stories:D:D
Actually, the shirt is gray and 2 of us :) :rollside: are physically working, one is doing the math in his head on how much more its going to cost :idea: him to have the blower belt replaced every pass and the last guy is trying to keep from hurting :cry: himself further. Man I can't wait until San Diego!!!! Wanna see me work? Oh, Biglue I'm sorry to inform you but I'm not a fag, I'm just hear to bring a bit of masculinity and sofistication to this thread. Plus, you know who I am anyway. :cool:

lucky
09-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Oh, Biglue I'm sorry to inform you but I'm not a fag, I'm just hear to bring a bit of masculinity and sofistication to this thread. Plus, you know who I am anyway. :cool:
lmao -- good luck with that Rob big lue isn't that big - its just his pet name for his penis - its an ego thing - :crossx:

lucky
09-08-2006, 06:27 AM
He is the opposite of me.... lmfao!!! bald & ugly! :messedup:
hairless and straight its ok bgj we still love you - lmao :) :) :) :)

Biglue
09-09-2006, 11:33 AM
lmao -- good luck with that Rob big lue isn't that big - its just his pet name for his penis - its an ego thing - :crossx:
Yeah no shit. I wonder how he wants to accomplish bringing masculinity into this thread while dreesed in drag. :crossx:

You Te
09-12-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm not a fag
That's what everyone sez at first when they enter bench racers.

rrrr
09-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Yep. Pretty soon TAF will have a nickname like lucky does. Around here he's known as "Two Lane Highway".

TAF
09-13-2006, 06:06 AM
Hey monkeymeat, so just the fact you live in Cali. mean you were a flamer before you discovered this thread? :crossx:
I grew up in So. Cal. (land of fruits and nuts) Well Lucky can a test that I'm :) "Nuts". So what are you? :yuk:

TAF
09-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Yep. Pretty soon TAF will have a nickname like lucky does. Around here he's known as "Two Lane Highway".
rrrr, be careful what you say, I've have associates, friends and family everywhere, maybe in yer :p backyard. I don't mind a tongue lashing :rollside: every once in a while but they might take it the wrong way and want to defend me. So what's yer idea of a nickname for me on this thread. If you haven't met me at the drags you really don't know me.
Is yer boat still for sale? send pics please.....of yer boat that is

lucky
09-13-2006, 06:41 AM
rrrr, be careful what you say, I've have associates, friends and family everywhere, maybe in yer :p backyard. I don't mind a tongue lashing :rollside: every once in a while but they might take it the wrong way and want to defend me. So what's yer idea of a nickname for me on this thread. If you haven't met me at the drags you really don't know me.
Is yer boat still for sale? send pics please.....of yer boat that is
they Only POSSIble Nick name for you Rob would be "more head " lmao

lucky
09-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Yea - and rrr is known as Austrailia - cause he talks funny and he likes it down under :)

TAF
09-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Thanks Lucky , I like yer suggestion. :) Have a good weekend and feel free to give me a call so I can update ya how things are going in S.D.

dmontzsta
09-13-2006, 09:53 AM
lucky and TAF are in love, what a bunch of fags.

lucky
09-13-2006, 10:03 AM
lucky and TAF are in love, what a bunch of fags.
we are in love , like you love my dick - lmao

TAF
09-13-2006, 01:58 PM
we are in love , like you love my dick - lmao
He' just jealous! I must have seen you Lucky at Red Bluff modeling the "HOT" Modern Outlaw girlie shirts.......you did a "fabulous" job!!!! How's yer Daddy, Lucky?

TAF
09-13-2006, 02:01 PM
He' just jealous! I must have seen you Lucky at Red Bluff modeling the "HOT" Modern Outlaw girlie shirts.......you did a "fabulous" job!!!! How's yer Daddy, Lucky?
Wow there's a slip of the tongue...I meant HE must have seen you, obviously I was there since you were the one who picked me up at the airport
Thanks again

Roland the Fisherman
09-13-2006, 03:56 PM
What about it UT, you homo, are we going Sunday to the race or what? I need a pit parking pass have you called Kevin?

dmontzsta
09-13-2006, 05:52 PM
TAF and lucky need to get a room already.
Rollie, you need to go give it to You Te again, he has been a little lonely since you sold your boat.

Biglue
09-13-2006, 08:08 PM
So what's yer idea of a nickname for me on this thread.
they Only POSSIble Nick name for you Rob would be "more head " lmao
How about the gobbler bobbler? LMAO :crossx:

TAF
09-14-2006, 05:41 AM
TAF and lucky need to get a room already.
Rollie, you need to go give it to You Te again, he has been a little lonely since you sold your boat.
I already have the room but Lucky won't come to San Diego :cry: . Suppose I'll have to find a couple :p :cool: :p Cali girls on my own. Oh, are we allowed to even mention that another sex exists on this thread? I never saw rules and bi-laws for this site.

lucky
09-14-2006, 06:21 AM
I already have the room but Lucky won't come to San Diego :cry: . Suppose I'll have to find a couple :p :cool: :p Cali girls on my own. Oh, are we allowed to even mention that another sex exists on this thread? I never saw rules and bi-laws for this site.
Hey as long as you can handle those two very special gilrls I as ambasador to the whores - I give you full frontal permission to sleep with dem chicks with dicks - after all IT IS SAN DIEGO ...... Ps - If i slept in the same room with ya I'd turn ya straight ...... lmao

TAF
09-14-2006, 11:06 AM
:rollside: :rollside: Hey as long as you can handle those two very special gilrls I as ambasador to the whores - I give you full frontal permission to sleep with dem chicks with dicks - after all IT IS SAN DIEGO ...... Ps - If i slept in the same room with ya I'd turn ya straight ...... lmao
Damn dude, I was just telling the girl friend 2 nights ago about how some buddies from high school thought they were going to hook up in a parking lot of a night club and both chicks ended up having extra attachments. Needless to say I've always prided myself on learning from others mistakes.....ain't gunna go there! Wouldn't be prudent. Lucky did you notice a couple of the TX pics, some one looked like they were pissed off at me and then another he's insinuating I'm full of S.it. What's up wid dat?
All they got in S.D. is sailors, maybe I can find a female :p one to get me in ship - shape :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: ?

Roland the Fisherman
09-14-2006, 01:10 PM
TAF.... got a question for ya. Is "Queen Creek Az" a real place or are you just troll'n for a date down here in Bench Racers?

uclahater
09-14-2006, 01:45 PM
TAF and Lucky are an Item now :yuk: You know how Lucky gets when he smells new CUM :yuk: :) :220v:

TAF
09-14-2006, 02:51 PM
TAF.... got a question for ya. Is "Queen Creek Az" a real place or are you just troll'n for a date down here in Bench Racers?
I wanted to be the only benchracer in Queen Creek, now everybody is going to want to move here! Oh thats right they already have. I've been here 6 yrs. and in the past 2 yrs. the place has grown 10 fold. I use to drive 5 miles of dirt road to my house and be Lucky if I saw 1 other car on my way to work in the morning. Now theres a Super Walmart with in 3 miles of my house and 5 miles of bumper to bumper stop and go traffic to get out of the area. I now drive county and farm field roads to work to avoid it. It's a lot of fun but the truck is continually dirty. We even got a new night club San Tan Flats when all the newbies hang out.

You Te
09-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Hey monkeymeat, so just the fact you live in Cali. mean you were a flamer before you discovered this thread? :crossx:
Yes I'm a flamer and they call me donkey meat.

You Te
09-14-2006, 05:40 PM
What about it UT, you homo, are we going Sunday to the race or what? I need a pit parking pass have you called Kevin?
I need to go Sat. I have some things to do on Sun.

Mrs Hater
09-14-2006, 07:23 PM
I need to go Sat. I have some things to do on Sun.
Cooooooooool, maybe I'll ditch the old man and tag along with you Roland? Wadda ya think? I got ass/grass/and gas. Besides it will be nice to get away from the Mister, all hes got is a little dick, acts like a prick and wines like hes sports a clit.

lucky
09-15-2006, 06:20 AM
I wanted to be the only benchracer in Queen Creek, now everybody is going to want to move here! Oh thats right they already have. I've been here 6 yrs. and in the past 2 yrs. the place has grown 10 fold. I use to drive 5 miles of dirt road to my house and be Lucky if I saw 1 other car on my way to work in the morning. Now theres a Super Walmart with in 3 miles of my house and 5 miles of bumper to bumper stop and go traffic to get out of the area. I now drive county and farm field roads to work to avoid it. It's a lot of fun but the truck is continually dirty. We even got a new night club San Tan Flats when all the newbies hang out.
Interesting - very interesting -- so In queen creek people like to ride your ass -- humm - I bet you love going down town - --
Ps San Deigo is full of SEAMEN