PDA

View Full Version : Hey Redleader

jets4me
08-31-2006, 05:40 PM
You Going To Wva Come On Lets Roll You Can Ride With Me But Wait A Minute I Want To Bust That Sunkist In As? So Lets Roll

fakethis
08-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Don't break it before we get the pump back in......

jets4me
08-31-2006, 05:59 PM
I Am Going Sand Bag I Am Going To Pull Mike T Out Ahead When They Start To Pull On Me Let Off Water To Rough

fakethis
08-31-2006, 06:19 PM
Yes cheat like Mike T and u wont break anything. :rolleyes:

miketsouth
09-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Yes cheat like Mike T and u wont break anything. :rolleyes:
put a stock small block in it and hold the pedal down until the fuel run out and you wont break anything.
Wont beat anything either (beat you that one). :argue:
except if you cheat.
i wont tell you who i learned the cheats from but his initials are FAKETHIS

miketsouth
09-01-2006, 03:02 AM
I Am Going Sand Bag I Am Going To Pull Mike T Out Ahead When They Start To Pull On Me Let Off Water To Rough
only if that is plausible. "saw a jetski" will work too. "throttle cable broke" "ran outta gas" are all substitutes as well as "oh i thought it was an 1/8 mile race".

redleader@Anna
09-01-2006, 04:34 AM
Hey Jets fo me,
Want to go like really bad...put it past the boss(wife) she says we got to stay in town this weekend at least through sat. afternoon... for school related stuff for the kids...football...field hockey...etc...really sucks I was pumped to make my first road trip with the old "Beater"..anyway maybe later this fall if not definetley next spring. Should still be rollin at Anna when I can get there(its's only an hours drive for me) through mid-late oct. come on down anytime! :rollside: :crossx: :rollside: