PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody here get a deal on Tag Heuer watchs?

andy01
09-01-2006, 04:45 AM
Im sure there is a jeweler in the good ole boy next work.......... I need a womens Aqua Racer Mother Of Pearl w/d's at everyhour?
Andy

andy01
09-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Anybody?

rivergoer
09-01-2006, 10:35 AM
i can..whats model and or price range are you looking for..my jeweler just got me a 2006 two tone rolex submariner for $6,200. with no tax.

riverracerx
09-01-2006, 10:43 AM
There is a small jeweler next to our mall who sells alot of Tags's. And he will deal! We bought two his/hers watches from him and he took about $1200 off the retail price. My watch was $1800 and I got it for $1200.
I have this one:
http://www.watchesonnet.com/images/images_127/medium/WJ1113.BA0575.jpg
My wife has this one:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009MKDPQ.01-A29VPP2HAR5B51._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
But he is in Valencia:
Ro Ma Jewelry
Valencia Town Center
Valencia (661) 254-6414

ChumpChange
09-01-2006, 10:59 AM
PM sent

RitcheyRch
09-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Very nice.
There is a small jeweler next to our mall who sells alot of Tags's. And he will deal! We bought two his/hers watches from him and he took about $1200 off the retail price. My watch was $1800 and I got it for $1200.
I have this one:
http://www.watchesonnet.com/images/images_127/medium/WJ1113.BA0575.jpg
My wife has this one:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009MKDPQ.01-A29VPP2HAR5B51._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
But he is in Valencia:
Ro Ma Jewelry
Valencia Town Center
Valencia (661) 254-6414

CMATT21
09-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Omega is the best watch in the world. Don't waist your money on the TAG. They look nice but comparison on quality of construction, weight, and name regognition at the least can't be touched. Omega makes some beautiful ladies watches. A bit more expensive. So if it's about price I guess you have to settle. The one my wife wants with the D's is about 7,000 retail. I won't be buying it anytime soon at that price but I also won't settle. It took me years to work up to my Omega. A lot of family history with Omega. 1% of the population will even notice you have an omega, a tag, a rolex, a bretling. Get the best because you know what you have. A special piece that will last a lifetime and be passed on to your children.

riverracerx
09-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Sorry I had to settle. :rolleyes:
Did you get this out of their ad?
Get the best because you know what you have. A special piece that will last a lifetime and be passed on to your children.

Howie Feltersnatch
09-01-2006, 12:23 PM
My watch is a Motorolla. The best part is it makes phone calls & takes pictures too!

Bolt On's
09-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Im sure there is a jeweler in the good ole boy next work.......... I need a womens Aqua Racer Mother Of Pearl w/d's at everyhour?
Andy
Check out the Jewelry Mart in LA -- we got matching Movado w/ the diamond bezel -- great prices!!!!!!1

1stepcloser
09-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Omega is the best watch in the world. Don't waist your money on the TAG. They look nice but comparison on quality of construction, weight, and name regognition at the least can't be touched. Omega makes some beautiful ladies watches. A bit more expensive. So if it's about price I guess you have to settle.
I guess I wasted my money too. :cry: While I agree Omega makes a fine watch, to say that Tag is a waste is ridiculous at least.
I wear an Aquaracer chrono because I want to, not because I had to "settle" on a price. When your willing to drop 2K plus on an excess like a watch, whats another couple hundred?
For the record, we gave my daughter a Constellation for her 21st birthday, and one of the reasons was, as you alluded, that she would have something that would last her a lifetime.
I chose a Tag for appearance, I have always loved the Aquaracer, for the company reputation, and again so that I would have it when I'm too old to remember where I put it.
As far as the title of the thread, I went to an authorized Tag retailer, I probably spent more than I should have, but Im kind of weird like that. :)

wedge44
09-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Omega is the best watch in the world. Don't waist your money on the TAG. They look nice but comparison on quality of construction, weight, and name regognition at the least can't be touched. Omega makes some beautiful ladies watches. A bit more expensive. So if it's about price I guess you have to settle. The one my wife wants with the D's is about 7,000 retail. I won't be buying it anytime soon at that price but I also won't settle. It took me years to work up to my Omega. A lot of family history with Omega. 1% of the population will even notice you have an omega, a tag, a rolex, a bretling. Get the best because you know what you have. A special piece that will last a lifetime and be passed on to your children.
True True....My dad wears my grandfathers Seamaster (1955), big dispute now is who he is leaving it too. My mom say's oldest grandson, But he does not have family last name(my sisters son), where as My son's carry on family name and my oldest middle name is after my grandfather (my son's name engraved on the watch) so technically my son could go by great grampa's name.....what a dilema.....wedge
PS Omega Seamaster 1955 still valued at about 10k or so said my dad by local jeweler who wanted to bye it from my dad

RP2
09-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Geez, I guess I had to settle as well... who new. I have a Tag and two Rolexes that I have bought over the years and that Tag has held up great for the abuse it's taken over the past fifteen years I've owned it. Hell maybe I can sell the whole lot and step up to the infamous Omega staus.lol :D

MR HARLEY
09-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Omega is the best watch in the world
LOL
I guess Breitling or Icelink don't count. :rolleyes: :)

andy01
09-01-2006, 01:42 PM
PM sent
Thank you, I owe ya a couple of cold ones.........!!!!!!
And thanks to everybody else. Here's the watch.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168WAF1416_BA0813.jpg
Andy

socalmoney
09-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I thought about getting the Special Ops watch from MTM. I think the LED feature would come in handy when I am in the movie theater waiting for my wife to come back with popcorn. I could signal her real easy. haha
http://www.specialopswatch.com/cart/images/products/BLACKhwk_lmode.gif
http://www.specialopswatch.com/cart/products.cgi?detail=21

Tremor Therapy
09-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Wow! I guess the $40 Casio I bought in 1997 is a piece of sh*t! It has never needed a battery, and keeps great time!
Oh, bad investment!

Phat Al
09-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Andy01, I happen to be in valencia and and looking for the same watch for my wife. Need to purchase between now and the 17th of this month. Were you able to get a deal at Ro Ma Jewelry.

SOCALDETAIL1
09-01-2006, 02:49 PM
I have 2 cousins that owns watch shops one in the Westminister mall one in Marina Del Rey and one in the Valencia Mall PM if I can help. Mark

It's Only Money
09-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Sorry to disagree. My Patek outshines the Omega by anyone knowlwedgable horology. Omegas are mid range watchs at best. Rolex is a much better mid range watch than an Omega.

It's Only Money
09-01-2006, 02:54 PM
I have 2 cousins that owns watch shops one in the Westminister mall one in Marina Del Rey and one in the Valencia Mall PM if I can help. Mark
Wouldn't be related to the owner's of Victoria Jewelers would they?

SOCALDETAIL1
09-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Wouldn't be related to the owner's of Victoria Jewelers would they?
He might he's a cousin through marrige.

imbndvs
09-01-2006, 02:56 PM
If you can find the person that broke into my house, I'll bet you he will give you a great deal on a Tag. :mad:

jbtrailerjim
09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
My brother-in-law owns 2 jewelry stores.
He runs this store. His name is Greg
Jewelry Express
Montebello Town Center Mall
(323)888-6044
My sister runs this store. Her name is Christine
Paseo Jewelers
340 E. Colorado Blvd.
Ste. 101
Pasadena
(626)792-4002
If you go there or call them tell them Jimmy sent you.

CMATT21
09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Sorry to disagree. My Patek outshines the Omega by anyone knowlwedgable horology. Omegas are mid range watchs at best. Rolex is a much better mid range watch than an Omega.
Thats a good one. Rolex has some remarkable marketing. Omega makes some type of movement for over 100 watches world wide. I also have a sieko dive watch that I've had for 13 yrs. Great watch. Tag was a watch I also wanted at one point in my life. I think they are nice looking watches. Go to a shop that sells both and put them side by side. One feels like its worth the money and one looks like it's worth the money. Take the back off an Omega and look at the saphire and ruby jeweled movement. Very impressive. A watch is obsolete in this technical world. It truely is an expression of your tatste. IMO Omega is the best can it be debated...of course.

CMATT21
09-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Sorry I had to settle. :rolleyes:
Did you get this out of their ad?
No

Goodtime$
09-01-2006, 03:26 PM
i think for womes watches, like andy was looking for you cannot beat a Tag for style etc, the Rolexs are old school and i havent seen an Omega womens watch i would get my girl.
To debate the quality of watches etc, the only reason i bought an Omega is because all of my friends have submariners etc, and i like the james bond watch.
If i had to do it over again, i would have gotten the IWC watch, i never see them.

PowellScooter
09-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Dad always said you`ll never be sorry you bought the best, my Submariner turned 31 this summer.

riverfun
09-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Its all a matter of what you want. But just to stir the pot, you might want to check out the latest MONEY magazine I believe it says Swatch owns Omega and sells a Omega Speedmaster for 3000.00 and the Swatch Windfall for 200.00 or something and they are the same on everything but the face. I for one own a TAG Aquaracer and love it, however the watch I wear 95% is a CASIO G-Shock that is SOLAR powered and automatically set by satalite everynight no matter where in the world I am. It is truly the most funcitional watch I have and I think it was like 150.00. But Im not wearing it out to dinner. lol

slowinhavasu
09-01-2006, 08:33 PM
If you can find the person that broke into my house, I'll bet you he will give you a great deal on a Tag. :mad:
Have I got a deal for you........I think "BROKE IN" is kinda harsh......I left the hose on for ya......
This is the second G-Shock I've got from under the jump rock in Copper...
So jump away........

a catered life
09-01-2006, 09:34 PM
i feel sorry for us as a group :rolleyes: we bitch about gas prices, one of our states is completely destroyed, our families are fighting and dying for our freedoms on forgein soil, a ashole can crash a dam plane into one of the most important buildings on our own grounds and now we feed into the crap we need to stand up aganist........try this buy her a timex or casio and send $500 to a family in new orleans and put the other $500 back in the bank......not trying to piss on your parade but we need to learn to withstand from some of this world sins for the sake to be better than your neighbor.....i say this only to make people think about what we are doing to ourselves
this has been my $.02 worth of mindless comments for the day...

slowinhavasu
09-01-2006, 09:47 PM
i feel sorry for us as a group :rolleyes: we bitch about gas prices, one of our states is completely destroyed, our families are fighting and dying for our freedoms on forgein soil, a ashole can crash a dam plane into one of the most important buildings on our own grounds and now we feed into the crap we need to stand up aganist........try this buy her a timex or casio and send $500 to a family in new orleans and put the other $500 back in the bank......not trying to piss on your parade but we need to learn to withstand from some of this world sins for the sake to be better than your neighbor.....i say this only to make people think about what we are doing to ourselves
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

CMATT21
09-01-2006, 10:46 PM
I like the way you think. Kinda get caught up in it all. Point taken.

locogringo
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Best in the world??? Cmon.
What about
Patek Phillipe or Vacheron Constantine or Girard Perregaux (I think the spelling is), or Ulysse Nardin, or Breuguet or... should I go on? These far blow away Omega. Omega is a Yugo compared to these

locogringo
09-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Who's to say that anyone here doesn't donate? I bet that people who enjoy nicer things in life tend to be just as gracious with their givings

ROZ
09-01-2006, 11:55 PM
http://www.ryhma.com/other/lv/785.jpg
http://i7.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/1e/0e/81_12.JPG
back of regate
http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/1e/0e/97_12.JPG

ROZ
09-01-2006, 11:56 PM
What about
Patek Phillipe or Vacheron Constantine or Girard Perregaux (I think the spelling is), or Ulysse Nardin, or Breuguet or... should I go on?
Time pieces that are art...

CMATT21
09-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Whatever. Best in the world??? Cmon.
What about
Patek Phillipe or Vacheron Constantine or Girard Perregaux (I think the spelling is), or Ulysse Nardin, or Breuguet or... should I go on? These far blow away Omega. Omega is a Yugo compared to these

Waldo
09-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Dad always said you`ll never be sorry you bought the best, my Submariner turned 31 this summer.
Very true...My dad gave me a Sub when I was 18. Still running strong today, 17 years later. I'll pas it down to my son when the time is right and get another one.

Cheap Thrills
09-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Who's to say that anyone here doesn't donate? I bet that people who enjoy nicer things in life tend to be just as gracious with their givings
Several studies prove that the richer people are the more stingy they become. Don't believe me ? Google it. :D I'm still waiting on my bottle :idea: :D
What about
Those are all nice works of art for what they're worth. But just because something cost a fortune doesn't mean it's a better product. I owned a Yugo and it was a damn tough little car it even had AC. unfortunately it didn't like going uphill with it running :rollside:
I have several watches in the collection 2 of which are Rolex , 1 is a Tudor ATA. 1 is a Tag.
Not to mention several Seiko automatics all of which are fine time pieces. but my favorite in the collection of which I wear daily is a 1966, 214 Model Bulova Accutron it keeps better time than any of the others, it's within a min. monthly.
Good Luck Andy on your Tag' hunt.
C.T. :wink:

djunkie
09-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Are you kidding me? Do you know this guy? How do you know he doesn't donate money? Just cause he has the money to buy something nice like this doesn't mean you should put him down for it. Sounds to me as if you are a little envious. How about you sell your boat, buy a cheaper one, and give the extra money away?

ratso
09-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Are you kidding me? Do you know this guy? How do you know he doesn't donate money? Just cause he has the money to buy something nice like this doesn't mean you should put him down for it. Sounds to me as if you are a little envious. How about you sell your boat, buy a cheaper one, and give the extra money away?
Different strokes... I think it's funny what some people spend their money on. I have never in my entire life bought or worn a watch. I take that back... I once bought some "CHROME" cologne and the free gift was a watch... I gave it to a friend of mine. Now that was a deal! I think money is better spent on boob jobs. I could care less what kind of watch a bitch is wearing as long as she has a nice rack.

Nord
09-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Ummmmmmmm...no.

Nord
09-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Several studies prove that the richer people are the more stingy they become. Don't believe me ? Google it. :D I'm still waiting on my bottle :idea: :D
:
Ummmm.. right

Ultracrazy
09-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Different strokes... I think it's funny what some people spend their money on. I have never in my entire life bought or worn a watch. I take that back... I once bought some "CHROME" cologne and the free gift was a watch... I gave it to a friend of mine. Now that was a deal! I think money is better spent on boob jobs. I could care less what kind of watch a bitch is wearing as long as she has a nice rack.
:rolleyes:

TOBTEK
09-03-2006, 08:15 AM
pretty hard to dispute the fact that the Rolex's hold their RESALE better than most. I've sold everyone of mine for more than orig price. Wish i could do that with boats :cool: :cool:

ratso
09-03-2006, 08:26 AM
pretty hard to dispute the fact that the Rolex's hold their RESALE better than most. I've sold everyone of mine for more than orig price. Wish i could do that with boats :cool: :cool:
I thought DCB's only INCREASED in value. :D

Never Satisfied
09-03-2006, 01:50 PM
How many people buy their watches for resale? I have a Tag that I wear for work and probably wear till it get thrashed beyond repair. I also have a Rolex Yacht Master that I probably will never sell also. Are there any benefits to selling them and getting new ones or just keep the ones you have and buy more! :crossx:

skisupreme
09-03-2006, 08:49 PM
It's up to what everyone likes, everyone likes different things. Between my wife and I, we have matching Rolex Yacht Master, Omega Sea-Master and Tag. They are all great watches, depends on what you want. Buy what you want and F*#@ everyone else.

phebus
09-03-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm sure if I ask what time it is on this thread, I'll get 20 different answers. :D

DRMCAT
09-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Watches are alot like boats. There are alot of beautiful ones, and it is easy to spend alot of money on them. They are indeed pieces of art. It comes down to what you prefer, not what what is important to others.
If you are interested.........
There is a beautiful ladies Tag at the bottom of the cove directly across from the entrance to Steam Boat.
I have never seen my wife cry as hard as she did as it fell from her wrist. We hired the salvage diver and he did'nt even charge us because it was way to silty at the bottom.
On a positive note we will remember that spot for the rest of our lives, and drink a beer to it every time we are out there.

ROZ
09-03-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm sure if I ask what time it is on this thread, I'll get 20 different answers. :D
Well, it's 4:20 somewhere :D

djunkie
09-04-2006, 02:08 AM
Well, it's 4:20 somewhere :D
Nice!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

boatnam2
09-04-2006, 03:45 AM
hurry up and buy it already,tina want one for christmas i figure you will be selling it by then for half price :)

HammerDown
09-04-2006, 03:49 AM
One word...TIMEX

THATJEFFGUY
09-04-2006, 09:02 AM
I have a large collection of watches, about 14. Out of all of them, I still prefer the big Breitlings.

Panic Button
09-04-2006, 09:19 AM
I have 2 Omega SeaMaster Crono's, Chase-Durer Abyss, Rolex Submariner, and UTS. By far the most robust is the UTS, it's good for 3000 meters and built like a tank.

squirt'nmyload
09-04-2006, 09:21 AM
I think money is better spent on boob jobs. I could care less what kind of watch a bitch is wearing as long as she has a nice rack. i agree
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/grin.gif

Jordy
09-04-2006, 09:24 AM
it's good for 3000 meters
So does that come in handy for you on a regular basis??? :D :D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
09-04-2006, 10:02 AM
One word...TIMEX
Yep, $19 bux at Sav-on.

ChumpChange
09-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Fantastic. I am glad that Bo could help you out. Very nice watch.
Thank you, I owe ya a couple of cold ones.........!!!!!!
And thanks to everybody else. Here's the watch.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168WAF1416_BA0813.jpg
Andy

OutCole'd
09-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Aint that the truth! :)

Tremor Therapy
09-05-2006, 08:55 AM
That is right....you may get a bunch of different answers / opinions, but leave to Ratso to bring reality to the game! :rollside:

DILLIGAF
09-05-2006, 09:26 AM
I have two watches...an Omega and a Bulova. I vary rarely ever wear them as I prefer not to. When I get dressed up that is the only time I will put them on or occasionally if I am going to see a client. I never felt the need to spend a lot of money on watches or jelwery myself but to each his own. They were both bought for me by the way.
Are Bulova's good watches and worth anything? I know the ex bought it at SC Plaza but have no idea what the worth is. It does look nice but the Omega is a lot more sleek and more my style....If I had any style....lol

spectras only
09-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Are Bulova's good watches and worth anything? I know the ex bought it at SC Plaza but have no idea what the worth is. It does look nice but the Omega is a lot more sleek and more my style....If I had any style....lol
Tom , watches are like jewelry , very personal . Try to ditch them at half price and nobody wants them . I personally wouldn't buy a Rolex second hand
for that reason . I've bought a gold Eterna dress watch back in 1980 .It's like $ 2000 now new , bet I couldn't get more than 3-400 for it if decided to sell. I bought a s/s Fossil Chrono , good to 100 M [I'll only see that depth when I drowned :2purples: ,and it has 11 yr warranty :) ] for $64 us at the border and it looks like most fancy/expensive chronos. When I'll be rich ,
I'll buy a Patek Philippe just to to show off :rollside:

DILLIGAF
09-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Tom , watches are like jewelry , very personal . Try to ditch them at half price and nobody wants them . I personally wouldn't buy a Rolex second hand
for that reason . I've bought a gold Eterna dress watch back in 1980 .It's like $ 2000 now new , bet I couldn't get more than 3-400 for it if decided to sell. I bought a s/s Fossil Chrono , good to 100 M [I'll only see that depth when I drowned :2purples: ,and it has 11 yr warranty :) ] for $64 us at the border and it looks like most fancy/expensive chronos. When I'll be rich ,
I'll buy a Patek Philippe just to to show off :rollside:
I hear you about the personal thing. Most of the time I could care less what time it is anyhow :)
Are the Bulova's expensive? I suspect mine purchased new was probably in the $500-$1,000. range. Does that sound about right for a dress up style Bulova?

Jordy
09-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Most of the time I could care less what time it is anyhow :)
That's because you're old. :D :D :D

spectras only
09-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Bulova has many models , you have to do a search on Google to find out . Ebay usually has lots of used ones for sale , you can check prices there too.
http://www.bluedial.com/bulova-watch-men.htm

DILLIGAF
09-05-2006, 09:57 AM
That's because you're old. :D :D :D
Woodwork....and shit
lol

DILLIGAF
09-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Bulova has many models , you have to do a search on Google to find out . Ebay usually has lots of used ones for sale , you can check prices there too.
http://www.bluedial.com/bulova-watch-men.htm
Thanks...I will see what is on there and get an idea...

a catered life
09-05-2006, 10:01 AM
hey guys if either of you really read the post for what it was i never said i knew him nor did i say he never donates nothing i was just venting a little because this crap we live in and their are so many needy americans living right by us....i never put him down and i dont think he took it that way but if he did i'm sorry......also i feel its the ***boat drama in you two that makes you look for the negetive side of everything.....also mrdjunkie if you knew me you would probably know i dont really care about flashy things as much as the next man...my family comes first and envious yea right...i am happy for any man to be able to provide a nice comfy life for his wife she probably deserve it..all i was saying was i feel sorry for us as a group and that did include me. and for the record we bought a used boat and banked a crap load of money and we were blessed this year to cater two huge meals for some of our troops headed to iraq soon
once again this has been my $.02 which might be worth more since gas prices have fallen :p

ChumpChange
12-05-2006, 03:46 PM
A lot of people habe been PMing me on my contact for watches. I just called Bo up and asked him if it would be okay to just post his info in the public.
If you are looking to purchase a high end watch, give Bo a call. His cell is 909-215-1093 and he can basically be reached at any time.
Just tell him you got his number from Matt and he'll take care of you.

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 03:52 PM
LOL
I guess Breitling or Icelink don't count. :rolleyes: :)
Dont leave out the ZENITH

FRENCHIE
12-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I know where there is a $5,000 Rolex Submariner date-time for free.......in about 30 ft deep of water at Steamboat cove from august!!!! :cry: :cry: :mad:

sdpm
12-05-2006, 05:23 PM
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/5423/FlavorFlav_Grani_11494448_400.jpg
You guys ain't got sh$t!!

essexjet
12-05-2006, 06:26 PM
A lot of people habe been PMing me on my contact for watches. I just called Bo up and asked him if it would be okay to just post his info in the public.
If you are looking to purchase a high end watch, give Bo a call. His cell is 909-215-1093 and he can basically be reached at any time.
Just tell him you got his number from Matt and he'll take care of you.
Does he carry Patek? Looking for something like this.
http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/7c/6c/3775_1.JPG

sdpm
12-05-2006, 06:37 PM
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/5423/FlavorFlav_Grani_11494448_400.jpg
You guys ain't got sh$t!!
Hey moderators. Where did my pic go? It was there a little bit ago. Why was it removed?

LHC30Victory
12-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Im looking at a Luminox 8202....any opinions on this one??? (boy what a line :) )

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Im looking at a Luminox 8202....any opinions on this one??? (boy what a line :) )
Come on baller, its only 400 big ones...
If you get that new job, you can buy two :boxed:

LHC30Victory
12-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Actually, I have found it for only 300 :cry:
Thanks for the reminder about calling on the job.....Since your friend hasnt called yet :boxed:

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Actually, I have found it for only 300 :cry:
Thanks for the reminder about calling on the job.....Since your friend hasnt called yet :boxed:
he is busy driving around the ghetto....
He is a little scared right now....
He is used to the blue hairs
not blue rags

LHC30Victory
12-06-2006, 01:44 AM
Im not sure thats nice....Maybe true, but not nice..... :rollside:

XTRM22
12-06-2006, 06:35 AM
I have been wearing my Luminox (plastic body) dive watch almost constantly for the last 4 years. It is the most durable watch I own. I'd really like to have the Luminox platinum dive watch, but it would probably just sit in the safe with my 3 Omega Sea masters.
Chuck

INSman
12-06-2006, 07:03 AM
Michael's in the L.A. Jewelry Mart around 7th & Grand has smoking deals on most all brands of watches.