PDA

View Full Version : Fox watching the Henhouse

Old Texan
09-01-2006, 06:10 AM
Koffi the wolf authorizes the foxes to keep feathers intact.....ya right :rolleyes:
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=2219&eeid=5026554&_sitecat=1505&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=-2&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt

bubbletop409
09-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Well I'm sure that will put a quick end to all the atrocities these animals have been perpatrating upon innocent victims..................................naught!!! !!
Peace will happen only when these animals are exterminated, and it can't happen to soon. All good terrorists have assumed room temperature, all bad terrorists should be given every opportunity to assume room temperature. Let's all pitch in and help them reach that status.

Blown 472
09-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Well I'm sure that will put a quick end to all the atrocities these animals have been perpatrating upon innocent victims..................................naught!!! !!
Peace will happen only when these animals are exterminated, and it can't happen to soon. All good terrorists have assumed room temperature, all bad terrorists should be given every opportunity to assume room temperature. Let's all pitch in and help them reach that status.
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickeyfinn
09-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Didn't there used to be a way to ignore posts from idiots like him?....Nevermind......stupidity is fun to watch. Just not sure I have enough spare time for all of the entertainment blown provides

bubbletop409
09-01-2006, 08:12 PM
More like good verses evil, right verses wrong, sanity verse insanity, or how about human beings verses savage animals? And how did it become a racial issue? It that the end all tactic you fall back on when all else fails? Must be, seems to work well for Jesse Jackson.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-04-2006, 02:55 PM
It became racial when blown posted his usual stupidity.
You'll get used to blown's "keyboard diarhea" bubbletop.