PDA

View Full Version : Ray Nagin is a Moron..

Mardonzi
09-01-2006, 07:46 AM
Last week he is talking shit about how NYC is getting all sorts of financial support for the rebuilding of Ground Zero and NO isn't,,
Now he's in NYC begging for money... Moron

Misogynist
09-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Maybe the Mayor of NYC can give him some "chocolate bars" to take back for his constituents...... :220v:

CornWater
09-01-2006, 08:14 AM
Maybe the Mayor of NYC can give him some "chocolate bars" to take back for his constituents...... :220v:
Ouch... thats gonna leave a mark.
:argue:

Misogynist
09-01-2006, 08:17 AM
Well.... Ray wanted NO to be a "chocolate city"..... :)

spectratoad
09-01-2006, 08:23 AM
He is the reason Darwin had a theory.

stoker
09-01-2006, 08:26 AM
Could you imagine if he was a white mayor and said that NO will be a white city.

spectratoad
09-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Could you imagine if he was a white mayor and said that NO will be a white city.
That's racist. How dare you. :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-01-2006, 08:47 AM
I just saw some 20/20 interview or something where he referred to Ground Zero as "just some hole in the ground". Needless to say, that pissed off quite a few folks.

ChumpChange
09-01-2006, 08:53 AM
I just saw some 20/20 interview or something where he referred to Ground Zero as "just some hole in the ground". Needless to say, that pissed off quite a few folks.
He stated that New Orleans is a more resiliant city as they are rebuilding a city and New York can't even fix a hole in the ground.
It goes a long way that the idiots there elect this bigger idiot as their Mayor. Says a lot about the people there.

gramps
09-01-2006, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't be so nice as to call him a moron..............he's about ten steps past moron and idiot. But then again maybe it's just me, I would never build a city on the coast below sea level.

Jesster
09-01-2006, 10:37 AM
I don't know if any of you have read this thread but there is a lot of interesting facts and opinions from (Hoss) from the boards that lives there. After reading it though I still think Nagin is a moron. Here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125636)

RitcheyRch
09-01-2006, 10:58 AM
I saw that too. Eithher way still think he is a moron but some of that might be from how the media has portrayed him.

Her454
09-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Hoss should be here any minute..................
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125636

SHOTKALLIN
09-01-2006, 11:04 AM
He stated that New Orleans is a more resiliant city as they are rebuilding a city and New York can't even fix a hole in the ground.
It goes a long way that the idiots there elect this bigger idiot as their Mayor. Says a lot about the people there.
The funniest thing about is he won the election due to the white vote. Says alot about New Orleanians, besides, we all know black folks don't vote anyway.

Her454
09-01-2006, 11:05 AM
The funniest thing about is he won the election due to the white vote. Says alot about New Orleanians, besides, we all know black folks don't vote anyway.
You are either really brave today, or really stupid. :rollside:

Richie Rich
09-01-2006, 11:50 AM
LMAO!!
Ray Nagin and the Gov. of La. should both be charged with federal crimes for what happened in New Orleans IMHO. I said it back then and I'm saying it again now. Total and complete lack of leadership and direction in a situation where they had to know what the possible outcomes/fall out would be.

SHOTKALLIN
09-01-2006, 12:08 PM
You are either really brave today, or really stupid. :rollside:
I am making that statement based on my own perception. I vote, however on election day I ask alot of my black friends who they voted for and they look at me like i'm crazy. I go out of my way to vote. Most black people I know don't even know its election day. Maybe they go to the polls before I get there. By the way I'm black. I'm not making a racial statement. This is just my own perception.

Her454
09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
By the way I'm black. I'm not making a racial statement. This is just my own perception.
Then Black people DO vote. :rollside: :rollside:

Richie Rich
09-01-2006, 12:21 PM
I am making that statement based on my own perception. I vote, however on election day I ask alot of my black friends who they voted for and they look at me like i'm crazy. I go out of my way to vote. Most black people I know don't even know its election day. Maybe they go to the polls before I get there. By the way I'm black. I'm not making a racial statement. This is just my own perception.
I think you could probably find voter stats to support the comments above and its not just the poor or uneducated. Many black folks I know with college degree's and good jobs don't vote either. There is this mentality that their vote doesn't matter or won't count or they say they are just too busy. By the way, I'm black and a registered republican and I vote.

godfather
09-01-2006, 12:21 PM
read this mr potato head :crossx:
http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/naginwins522

SHOTKALLIN
09-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Thats my point. Without the White vote he would have lost. I don't believe half the BLACK propaganda thats out there. When alot of the sources are standing behind people like Sharpton, Jackson, and the like, stories get told with a certain bias. I'm convinced that people who stood up for Tookie Wiliams are not worth my time.

HavasuSelect
09-01-2006, 01:38 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/rn.jpg