PDA

View Full Version : Diablosport Predator Tuner

RUSHIN ROULETTE
09-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Hi All, just made the purchase for my 2001 2wd Tahoe 5.3...definately worth every penny..running the 87 octane tune right now..I highly recomend one of these..thanks for previous posts in this forum which helped make my decision..other mods include K&N filter, magnaflow cat back and 4.10 gears. Running 20" wheels 275/55-20 tires.

sigepmock
09-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Hi All, just made the purchase for my 2001 2wd Tahoe 5.3...definately worth every penny..running the 87 octane tune right now..I highly recomend one of these..thanks for previous posts in this forum which helped make my decision..other mods include K&N filter, magnaflow cat back and 4.10 gears. Running 20" wheels 275/55-20 tires.
Glad you are happy with it. We run the same on my Wife's 06 Tahoe and definately like it.
How's the sound with the Magna Flow exhaust? Is it noticable inside? Might be our next step but don't want added interior noise.
Chris

RUSHIN ROULETTE
09-08-2006, 11:58 AM
I love the Magnaflow exhaust, there is a little more interior noise but only at certain rpm's If you are runniing 3.73 gear with a 20" wheel or larger, once you are in overdrive cruising, you hardly notice it. I have had flowmasters in the past and they were too loud for sure. The magnaflow is just right!!!

Cole Trickle
09-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Glad you are happy with it. We run the same on my Wife's 06 Tahoe and definately like it.
How's the sound with the Magna Flow exhaust? Is it noticable inside? Might be our next step but don't want added interior noise.
Chris
Leave it lone.
It will be louder and we both know how sensitive your ears are!!!! :crossx: :p
On a side note Magnaflow is one of the best power producing exhausts and there noise is very mellow.