PDA

View Full Version : The video guy is waiting.

dmontzsta
09-01-2006, 04:08 PM
at Aha Quin. He called me at 4pm and said the place is dead. The only boat there is the M&D flatty tuning up. He said to post and tell everyone to hurry up, oh yeah and that it is monsoon weather and raining.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
09-02-2006, 02:40 PM
at Aha Quin. He called me at 4pm and said the place is dead. The only boat there is the M&D flatty tuning up. He said to post and tell everyone to hurry up, oh yeah and that it is monsoon weather and raining.
You mean Scott's slow P.O.S...the red one? Just kidding...but seriously who is driving it? :p

dmontzsta
09-02-2006, 03:46 PM
You mean Scott's slow P.O.S...the red one? Just kidding...but seriously who is driving it? :p
I am pretty sure the boat is white? M&D Performance right? Tony and Nick Costatino?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
09-02-2006, 04:07 PM
I am not sure..I know their friend Scott has a all red Beismeyer with a n/a bbc..and they were trying to get it ready for the weekend...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-03-2006, 07:53 AM
What a great turnout!!!! Lots of boats and great action! Thanks Dmontzsta, everyone must have read your thread and shot right over... :boxed: I'm typing while chewing on my continental breakfast at the motel. I was told this deal was a sat only so I'm outta here... I'll post pics later....

dmontzsta
09-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Glad you made it back in one piece! :D

Cs19
09-03-2006, 08:39 PM
nice post. :rolleyes:
did you not read the cal performance regatta thread? It was very clear it was going to be held on Saturday which explains why it was dead that day.

dmontzsta
09-03-2006, 09:30 PM
nice post. :rolleyes:
did you not read the cal performance regatta thread? It was very clear it was going to be held on Saturday which explains why it was dead that day.
No, I did not read through that thread. I was on the phone with the Video Guy and he told me to post it.