PDA

View Full Version : Billet License plate frames

wsuwrhr
05-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Most of you know I make billet parts. I am running some license plates next week. I was wondering if you ***boat guys would want a personalized one for your trailer or pull rig. Maybe you all would be interested in getting something generic. I can put anything you like on it. Business names(Billy B), phone numbers, boat names, who your kid beat up a school...whatever...
Help me support my habit, I am looking for a V-drive boat.
Brian

ssmike
05-08-2003, 08:27 PM
whats up "spaminator"

wsuwrhr
05-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Oh yea, Plain frames are 20.00. Whatever letters, designs you want are 10.00 more.
If I can get some generic letters going, say five frames with the same letters, I will do it for 5.00 extra.
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-08-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey Mike,
Like I said, I'm looking for a second boat. You v-drive guys don't let your shit go for cheap....
Besides at least I will WORK for the money...I could just stand at a gas station and ask for change or something... can you imagine some guy asking you for change to buy a BOAT?
HMMM..
just gave me an idea.
Let me go put on some greasy pants.
Brian

burbanite
05-08-2003, 08:53 PM
I want one that says "My other brother is O.B.eddie"

wsuwrhr
05-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Like I said, WHATEVER you want. Just don't hold it against me. haha
Brian

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 06:18 AM
Hook me up dude, needs to say "ACCEPTENCE" across the bottom.
I'll put it on the flatty trailer. When people say how cool and where did I get it...BAMMM I'll send them your way!!!!
Free advertising for free plate frame...a real win-win :D :D

wsuwrhr
05-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Hey Acceptance,
Nice try Bud, trying to make money to buy a boat to BEAT your ass. haha.
I got a better deal. You trade me your boat and motor, or just the boat, for say.... 10 license plate brackets. I will even throw in a nitrous bracket to sweeten the deal. Motor or not, I am game.
Brian
If you want a frame, no problem. You are in AZ right?

V-Drive Tom
05-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Brian, I'll take three. At least. :)
I will talk to you soon about the lettering.
Got to help you get a Danm boat! TOM..

wsuwrhr
05-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Tom,
More like helping me buy that billet case you sell.
Brian
[ May 15, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

wsuwrhr
05-09-2003, 04:48 PM
I have got a better idea. How many license plate frames would I have to trade you for a billet case setup, complete with lifetime tech support? Haha.
I'm already starting a build sheet.
Brian

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 06:18 PM
wsuwrhr:
Hey Acceptance,
Nice try Bud, trying to make money to buy a boat to BEAT your ass. haha.
I got a better deal. You trade me your boat and motor, or just the boat, for say.... 10 license plate brackets. I will even throw in a nitrous bracket to sweeten the deal. Motor or not, I am game.
Brian
If you want a frame, no problem. You are in AZ right? Hey Brian, don't sweat it, it would be very cool but not a necessity right now.
Save your cash, your flatty will coming soon. Thats went the money starts goin real fast, new props, gears, blowers, belts and alcohol!!!!! You are going to put it on akly aren't you????
After years I still can't really say where I'm livin, time is about equal here and at the river.
Good luck movin the frames.

ssmike
05-09-2003, 06:26 PM
wsuwrhr:
I have got a better idea. How many license plate frames would I have to trade you for a billet case setup, complete with lifetime tech support? Haha.
I'm already starting a build sheet.
Brian Hey B,
How fast can you make one???? Can I pick it up on Thurs??
By the way, I have the PERFECT go fast v-drive hull for you.....Price is right too.
DO you want to go straight or roundy-round???
ssmike<---------runnerbottom hull for sale

burbanite
05-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Brian,
I'll donate to your cause....WFO1 is what I need.
Email me with your address and I'll send the check tomorrow, actually Monday, I'm a little tied up if the weather is good.....

wsuwrhr
05-10-2003, 05:58 AM
Burbanite,
Would you like the letters in block form, or do you have a particular look of the letter you want?
Is "WFO1" all you want on it?
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-10-2003, 06:01 AM
SSMike,
Thursday will be no problem, what would you like on it.? Polished or not?
What do I need to know about a runnerbottom? I have limited experience with flats. From the boards I have gathered that runners don't turn well, made to go straight fast.
I got a call from a friend who has a Stevens hydro for sale.
Brian

BILLY.B
05-10-2003, 06:11 AM
Brian, I'll take one. How many letters can fit along the bottom of the frame? :cool:

wsuwrhr
05-10-2003, 06:15 AM
Billy,
You can fit 20+ on the bottom, about 14 on top.
Brian

BILLY.B
05-10-2003, 06:23 AM
Brian, I would like to put KRAZY KOLORS EXPRESS on the bottom, polished frame. Let me know how much.

burbanite
05-10-2003, 11:39 AM
wsuwrhr:
Burbanite,
Would you like the letters in block form, or do you have a particular look of the letter you want?
Is "WFO1" all you want on it?
Brian Brian,
yep, just WFO1, block is fine. No need to polish. I'll get the check off as soon as I get a price.
Steve.

wsuwrhr
05-15-2003, 08:06 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63plwfo3.jpg
Burbanite,
Here is your plate before clean-up.
Brian
[ May 15, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

wsuwrhr
05-15-2003, 08:09 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/63plbillb2.jpg
Billy B,
Here you go. Here she is before polishing. I left a message at your shop Tuesday
or so about the early Hemi motors.
Brian
[ May 15, 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

burbanite
05-15-2003, 08:20 PM
wsuwrhr:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/63plwfo2.jpg
Burbanite,
Here is your plate before clean-up. Picture sucked in this one.
Brian Thanks Brian, that's going to improve things greatly...nice job.

Thunderbutt
05-15-2003, 08:22 PM
I have one that says " My other toy is a V-drive" I don't know who made it. My Son gave it to me.

superdave013
05-15-2003, 09:19 PM
B, I would like one to say SCHIADA on the top and V DRIVES FOR LIFE on the bottom.
Can I paypal you the scratch??
You know what would be cool? To get it black anno and then do the letters.

wsuwrhr
05-16-2003, 04:04 AM
You know Anno has a minimum, if I could get a group order for a single color I could do it. Otherwise it would be 50 bucks for one plate. If you want it that way I could do it, it would be damn expensive.
Brian

superdave013
05-16-2003, 05:32 AM
wsuwrhr:
You know Anno has a minimum, if I could get a group order for a single color I could do it. Otherwise it would be 50 bucks for one plate. If you want it that way I could do it, it would be damn expensive.
Brian I'll tell you what. I'm going to be sending anohter batch out for black anno one of these days. Maybe I can toss my plate in with the batch. And any other plates you want to include I'll toss them in too.
You gotta admit, it would look bad ass.

Stab-n-Steer
05-16-2003, 05:53 AM
Brian,
Sign me up! I want '58 BEEZER on the top and STAB-N-STEER on the bottom... Let me know the price with shipping and where to mail the check.
Thanks much,
S&S

126driver
05-16-2003, 08:19 AM
Brian, I'm in too. SS Sprint Boat on top and DANGEROUS ADDICTION on the bottom. I'll take two. PM me with your addy. And no matter what the Video Dude or SSMike tells you, DO NOT put "stock outboard 126" on them. :mad: :D

wsuwrhr
05-16-2003, 04:05 PM
Sounds good,
I have Stabnsteer, and 126 driver. I should have something by Friday. Dave you just want a blank plate so you can anno it?
Brian

superdave013
05-16-2003, 04:47 PM
wsuwrhr:
Sounds good,
I have Stabnsteer, and 126 driver. I should have something by Friday. Dave you just want a blank plate so you can anno it?
Brian Hold off for until next weekend. I think a bunch of these guys with the Ford Lightening SVT trucks want some too. I'll send all of them out at the same time. Let me figure out how many blanks I need. Can you do a lighting bolt on the sides? (ford guys) :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-16-2003, 05:04 PM
126driver:
Brian, I'm in too. SS Sprint Boat on top and DANGEROUS ADDICTION on the bottom. I'll take two. PM me with your addy. And no matter what the Video Dude or SSMike tells you, DO NOT put "stock outboard 126" on them. :mad: :D How about "NO SHOW 126" :D :D :D

126driver
05-16-2003, 05:29 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
How about "NO SHOW 126" :D :D :D Nice. :mad: wink

Sangster
05-16-2003, 05:31 PM
126 Driver....You don't have to take this Shit..Tell them to put them in the water wear they belong...It's all about..Mashin'the Gas...Mashin'the Gas.. :D :D

126driver
05-16-2003, 05:34 PM
Maybe I should challenge the Video Dude to a C-Stock Hydro grudge match. Think Connant would loan us a few JG? Remember - "rubbin' is racin'." :p :D smile_sp

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-16-2003, 06:05 PM
126driver:
Maybe I should challenge the Video Dude to a C-Stock Hydro grudge match. Think Connant would loan us a few JG? Remember - "rubbin' is racin'." :p :D smile_sp Set it up speedy...I think my odds of victory stack up to your odds of showing up!!!!LMAO :D

wsuwrhr
05-16-2003, 06:07 PM
you guys are harsh....
Brian

126driver
05-16-2003, 06:10 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Set it up speedy...I think my odds of victory stack up to your odds of showing up!!!!LMAO :D You're on a roll tonight funny man. wink Showin' some real game. :p

BILLY.B
05-17-2003, 05:45 AM
wsuwrhr:
Brian Come on Brian you know that S.Dave is made of CASH, price is not a problem :p :D :D

BILLY.B
05-17-2003, 05:48 AM
Thanks Brian for the frame. I can tell from the picture it looks great. When you came by the shop and I tried to give you the money you should of taken it for the Vegas weekend, you might of gotten lucky :D

wsuwrhr
05-17-2003, 06:19 AM
BILLY.B:
wsuwrhr:
Brian Come on Brian you know that S.Dave is made of CASH, price is not a problem :p :D :D Dave balked at another quote I gave him, I didn't want to take his lunch money...
Since I own a jet, he probably just doesn't want to give ME money.
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-17-2003, 06:21 AM
BILLY.B:
Thanks Brian for the frame. I can tell from the picture it looks great. When you came by the shop and I tried to give you the money you should of taken it for the Vegas weekend, you might of gotten lucky :D Thanks Billy, I'm glad you like it. We ended up not going after all.
Brian

BILLY.B
05-17-2003, 06:32 AM
wsuwrhr [/qb]Thanks Billy, I'm glad you like it. We ended up not going after all.
Brian [/QB][/QUOTE]Plane flight got to you didn't it. Now what?, go look for a FLATTY!! :D

wsuwrhr
05-17-2003, 06:39 AM
Billy,
Nah, I wasn't REALLY wanting a flight, but I would have gone, she would have flew fine, Terry takes care of his toys. You never know, it may have been fun, another time.
Christie came home from work upset that the bride changed the agenda at the last minute and she had nothing to wear.
Uh Huh, tell me about it, I told her I wasn't dead
set on going anyway.
So tell me about runner bottoms, or should I be looking for a flat? I have heard on here that runners are for straight line drag racing and don't turn for shit. What about a hydro?
Brian
[ May 17, 2003, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

wsuwrhr
05-17-2003, 06:44 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/540Cole_2-med.jpg
Before I got married, this came up for sale on the boards, and I think it was offered without a motor. I was seriously considering buying it complete and selling the motor to pay for the boat. The price was reasonable from what I remember, and there were some heavy duty parts in the motor, no cheap stuff. The guy who had it was local, by the beach somewhere.
Brian

burbanite
05-17-2003, 06:52 AM
wsuwrhr:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/540Cole_2-med.jpg
Before I got married, this came up for sale on the boards, and I think it was offered without a motor. I was seriously considering buying it complete and selling the motor to pay for the boat. The price was reasonable from what I remember, and there were some heavy duty parts in the motor, no cheap stuff. The guy who had it was local, by the beach somewhere.
Brian P-Money has this boat now. Cool looking ride

wsuwrhr
05-17-2003, 06:55 AM
Yea when I heard he bought it, I felt a little sad. At least it went to a fellow ***boat member.
Brian

Stab-n-Steer
05-18-2003, 06:22 PM
Brian,
Got your PM, thanks... I have one more to order;
99-P on top, BLACK-N-BLUE on the bottom. I want both with a polished finish and ship them together if you can.
Thanks again,
S&S

Stab-n-Steer
05-19-2003, 05:31 AM
Brian,
Tried to send you a PM but your mailbox was full... Anyway, I got your PM and "the check is in the mail".
Thanks Again,
S&S

wsuwrhr
05-20-2003, 04:25 PM
I have everyones plates done that have been ordered so far, I got bitched at over the weekend for spamming so I probably wont be putting pictures of them up here.
Brian

superdave013
05-21-2003, 09:14 AM
wsuwrhr:
I have everyones plates done that have been ordered so far, I got bitched at over the weekend for spamming so I probably wont be putting pictures of them up here.
Brian I would love to see pics of everyones frames. Post away, you won't get bitched out by me.
Posting the same ad in multi forums is what got you sounded.
Spam should be personal items like used parts. Really spamming commercial / new stuff is kinda frowned on. (You have not heard me spamming my v-drive top bearing pullers for a reason!)
Not fair to the other vendors who buy the banner ads.
Go ahead and make mine polshised.
That Ford guy can't make up his mind. He'll kick as soon as he see's mine.
Hey, ever think of making the frames for streetbikes?

126driver
05-21-2003, 11:01 AM
It's not spam if it comes from the customer. :D wink Here's mine before polishing:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63lplatedangeraddict-med.jpg
Thanks Brian!

ssmike
05-21-2003, 11:07 AM
126driver:
It's not spam if it comes from the customer. :D wink Here's mine before polishing:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63lplatedangeraddict-med.jpg
Thanks Brian! Looks great!!! Sweet!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-21-2003, 01:18 PM
SS Sprint boat??? Is that right??? :D :D :D

uclahater
05-21-2003, 01:38 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
SS Sprint boat??? Is that right??? :D :D :D Shouldnt it say "Retired SS Sprintboat" :D :D

wsuwrhr
05-21-2003, 02:58 PM
I make them for street bikes and kids bicycles too. I can send you pics of those also if you want to see them.
Brian

126driver
05-21-2003, 03:05 PM
uclahater:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
SS Sprint boat??? Is that right??? :D :D :D Shouldnt it say "Retired SS Sprintboat" :D :D Everyone's a comedian. :rolleyes: Remind me to congratulate you guys on your keen sense of humor when I see you. And I WILL see you. And I DON'T forget. It'll be time to pull out the bag of tricks again I see. devil wink
[ May 21, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: 126driver ]

wsuwrhr
05-21-2003, 03:13 PM
126driver:
uclahater:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
SS Sprint boat??? Is that right??? :D :D :D Shouldnt it say "Retired SS Sprintboat" :D :D Everyone's a comedian. :rolleyes: Remind me to congratulate you guys on your keen sense of humor when I see you. And I WILL see you. And I DON'T forget. It'll be time to pull out the bag of tricks again I see. devil wink I can't wait to see some "schooling" around here...
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-21-2003, 03:14 PM
Rubber Ducky 126, :D
I guess you can get even with us this weekend at the superstock series race at Red Bluff...C-Ya there, right??? :cool:

126driver
05-21-2003, 03:23 PM
Don't be baggin' on the Ducks. I did that at Laughlin and took a bath the next heat.
You'll see me when you see me bro. Gotta spread myself around. :p :D

superdave013
05-21-2003, 04:15 PM
wsuwrhr:
I make them for street bikes and kids bicycles too. I can send you pics of those also if you want to see them.
Brian Yeah, send me some pics of both. My brotherinlaw owns a speed shop in Texas for the streetbike thing and I know he'd like to check them out. Just missed out last weekend. It was the NORBA national bike race in Big Bear. I was racing downhill but would have pimped your kids bike frames for ya. Send me some pics anyway and I'll spam them on the downhill web sites.

uclahater
05-21-2003, 08:52 PM
126driver:
uclahater:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
SS Sprint boat??? Is that right??? :D :D :D Shouldnt it say "Retired SS Sprintboat" :D :D Everyone's a comedian. :rolleyes: Remind me to congratulate you guys on your keen sense of humor when I see you. And I WILL see you. And I DON'T forget. It'll be time to pull out the bag of tricks again I see. devil wink At least you have a boats thats done that you could race. Mines sitten in the garage collecting dust.I guess theres really not much difference since all yours is doin is collectin dust to

wsuwrhr
05-21-2003, 08:54 PM
Need me to take it out and blow the dust off? I know the just the place to go....
Brian

uclahater
05-22-2003, 06:54 AM
You would need some paddles since theres nothin in it Its going to Billy Bs to get Painted, Then to Rankins to get the bottom done. Then its put it back together time and with my time it could be another year before shes ready. But I'll still probably make it to a race before 126 at the rate hes goin.

126driver
05-22-2003, 07:08 AM
uclahater:
I guess theres really not much difference since all yours is doin is collectin dust to NOT TRUE! I drink beer out in my garage and wipe the boat down every couple days. And every once in a while, late at night, I sit in it and make motor noises. :rolleyes: :D

wsuwrhr
05-26-2003, 12:12 PM
To everyone that ordered a plate if you haven't given me your address, you need to PM me with it. Or you can come by and get it. I am ready to send them out, I think I have two or three addresses so far.
Brian