PDA

View Full Version : Bench Racers

Kim Hanson
09-02-2006, 08:32 AM
It's alittle slow here, so tell me does it still look like a POS still or what........( . )( . ).......... :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0585.jpg

Rexone
09-02-2006, 12:54 PM
It's looking good Sugar.
Now if you can find a way to keep the snow off er this winter it will look good next year as well. :D

lucky
09-02-2006, 03:03 PM
looks like rex's eagle shit on your scoop :) looks nice brown's sugar

dmontzsta
09-02-2006, 04:24 PM
IMO:
It looks good, I would definately change those seats though, that is mad tweaker/tacky style. The headers seem to be way too tall and sit too high, also paint the scoop to match and get a splash shield that matches the paint. That is what I would do if it were mine, other than that, looking good.

Kim Hanson
09-03-2006, 09:36 AM
I personally don't like red, but it looks pretty clean:D my only suggestion.... paint the scoop to match:D:D
It use to burgandy ,it was in a bad fire one night at the lake :cry: It is now painted white and tribal flames, this winter they will be white with blue flames......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
09-03-2006, 09:37 AM
It's looking good Sugar.
Now if you can find a way to keep the snow off er this winter it will look good next year as well. :D
Im doing a full garage clean out today, she will be indoors this winter for sure........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-03-2006, 09:38 AM
looks like rex's eagle shit on your scoop :) looks nice brown's sugar
Those are tribal flames on her.......( . )( . )........... :p

Kim Hanson
09-03-2006, 09:40 AM
IMO:
It looks good, I would definately change those seats though, that is mad tweaker/tacky style. The headers seem to be way too tall and sit too high, also paint the scoop to match and get a splash shield that matches the paint. That is what I would do if it were mine, other than that, looking good.
I will be doing alot to it this winter and thanks Donald..........( . )( . )......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-03-2006, 09:42 AM
here's a day to remember kimmy, demon is being nice:D:D
He really isn't too bad a guy ya know, I just know how to get to him when I want........( . )( . )......... :crossx: :D :D

HOSS
09-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Lookin good dude.

Moneypitt
09-04-2006, 07:04 AM
I agree the headers look a little out of place, maybe try to find someone to trade with, and the hoses/wiring could use a little detailing and re routing. Are you saying that the pic is old, like before the fire? How about a current pic?...............MP
PS: It looks better than anything I've got, but it could look better........

dmontzsta
09-04-2006, 07:36 AM
He really isn't too bad a guy ya know, I just know how to get to him when I want........( . )( . )......... :crossx: :D :D
No I am not...fag!
:) :rollside:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:26 AM
Lookin good dude.
Thanks buddy.........( . )( . )............... :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:32 AM
I agree the headers look a little out of place, maybe try to find someone to trade with, and the hoses/wiring could use a little detailing and re routing. Are you saying that the pic is old, like before the fire? How about a current pic?...............MP
PS: It looks better than anything I've got, but it could look better........
That is current, this was last year.........( . )( . )........... :) and thanks :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72firepit.JPG

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:33 AM
No I am not...fag!
:) :rollside:
Who are you kidding :crossx: ..........( . )( . )............. :D :D