PDA

View Full Version : Possible CJ class @ Ming

Moneypitt
09-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I just heard there is a possible CJ class for Ming. Any jet boaters interested? Rumor has it there are 2 boats now, need 2 more.........MP

lilrick
09-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I just heard there is a possible CJ class for Ming. Any jet boaters interested? Rumor has it there are 2 boats now, need 2 more.........MP
we tried like hell Ray!! Good luck..

Moneypitt
09-04-2006, 07:58 PM
we tried like hell Ray!! Good luck..
Who is we? Slap a motor back in the Pink boat, this race will determine where you finish the season, points wise. If there aren't four jets, you will run with the Nosty endurance class, a class within a class, for Nosty CJ points. Beware Rick, the point championship may be stolen out from under you........Ray
PS: Maybe Mouzer will let you use the motor out of his "family" boat, it is probably for sale by now, and he won't mind selling it "less motor", makes the sale more complicated, and he lives for that............

LakesOnly
09-04-2006, 08:32 PM
I would be down for the Circle Jet class this round, were I not getting 7 screws and a bracket removed from my collar bone on the 14th. I got spit out last August, it's been a year, and I want this hardware out now.
Maybe next season,
LO

lilrick
09-05-2006, 07:38 AM
I would be down for the Circle Jet class this round, were I not getting 7 screws and a bracket removed from my collar bone on the 14th. I got spit out last August, it's been a year, and I want this hardware out now.
Maybe next season,
LO
sounds good Lakes!!! GET ER DONE! ....and then come play!!

dmontzsta
09-05-2006, 07:40 AM
I think Lakes would be a great contender. His Big Ford runs the CJ number in a hurry.

Moneypitt
09-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Rick, I may have a funny looking motor sitting around in the garage by then, you know, with those funny tubes sticking up.....I'd hate to see you let the CJ points deal just "fall" into the wrong hands.........I also have a 460 BBC, its in my jet at this time, but if you've got some 990 heads we could throw something together with a carb....Step T F up.........Ray

lilrick
09-06-2006, 07:44 PM
thanks Ray, the boat is still turn key!! I'm just savin' money for the flattie!! I will be stepping UP!!!

Willis
09-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Hello People,
Please find the Comp Jet spec's
COMP JET - CJ
Comp Jets are intended to be jet boats used specifically for racing, and limited only to
maintain a similarity in racing equipment.
General
1. Any modification to boat, engine or jet, not specifically prohibited, is permitted.
2. Fuel is restricted to racing gasoline. See General Racing Rules.
Engine
1. Maximum engine displacement is 470 cubic inches.
2. Engine must be normally aspirated.
Willis

lilrick
09-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Hello People,
Please find the Comp Jet spec's
COMP JET - CJ
Comp Jets are intended to be jet boats used specifically for racing, and limited only to
maintain a similarity in racing equipment.
General
1. Any modification to boat, engine or jet, not specifically prohibited, is permitted.
2. Fuel is restricted to racing gasoline. See General Racing Rules.
Engine
1. Maximum engine displacement is 470 cubic inches.
2. Engine must be normally aspirated.
Willis
we're talkin' roundy rounds Willis

Willis
09-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Hey,
Their welcome too
Willis