PDA

View Full Version : BIG THANK YOU!

Her454
08-05-2003, 09:29 AM
I'd like to thank everyone that showed up to the Cliff Run this weekend despite the bad weather in the beginning. What a bunch of diehards! It was a great weekend with an awsome turnout and I appreciate all the donations toward the Steve Lowater Fund. The Banderlog people are an incredible bunch of people and were VERY supportive to this! It was great to meet so many people from the boards, and enjoy all that great food! Not to mention Mrs. P's LaidBack Bloody Mary's..... :D I had no idea you were going to get a taste of some REAL MOTHERLODE THUNDER...with a little Rain to go with it.....
See you all at Tower Park! Traci wink

Oldsquirt
08-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Traci, thanks should go out to you and your Mother Lode Hot Boats group for hosting such a great event. I'm sure I speak for all the Banderlog/LBBA crowd when I say it was a good time, enjoyed by all. The potluck was awesome! I could really go for some more of that barrel BBQ'd tri-tip right now. Even though Saturday's weather started off pretty grey, I don't think it slowed anyone down a bit. Sunday's weather was absolutely perfect. Thanks again for a great get-together.

Lady Rat Attack 1
08-05-2003, 11:35 AM
I'd like to say thanks to those who came back to the ramp to pick us up for a second time. Men just can't make up there minds. wink Thanks Traci for a good time. I know I had a good time and lots of caddies but i didn't wreck any of them :p :D wink

Bad Meds
08-05-2003, 01:13 PM
The cliff run was a great success ! I believe a good time was had by all. A big thank you to Traci for putting on such a great event ! I know it was allot of work for her . I had a great time !

Sangster
08-05-2003, 04:15 PM
Sounds like you guys had a great time....We'll see everyone at CFW in a few weeks.... :D

Kindsvater Flat
08-05-2003, 04:16 PM
Bad Meds:
The cliff run was a great success ! I believe a good time was had by all. A big thank you to Traci for putting on such a great event ! I know it was allot of work for her . I had a great time ! You pitched in didn't you? Or did you just take in the sites?

Bad Meds
08-06-2003, 05:40 AM
You know me , I helped a bit but Traci did the most work and there were some friends that helped allot with the bar-b-q and hauling stuff to the island. It was a good time . You should have been there . You gonna make it to CFW in a couple of weeks?