PDA

View Full Version : Going to the dark side

SurfOnH20
09-03-2006, 09:40 AM
It looks like I am going to purchase a Tri-toon boat. It seems many on this forum have done the same thing. I was on a 22' Bennington tri-toon last weekend and I hate to say it, It was the most enjoyable trip up the river I have had in a while. No I am not sniffing glue :rollside: I went to The Boat Brokers and checked out the exact model I was in. They were asking 45,000 grand for this thing. I about gaged. Can this be true ? I can almost get a nice older used Conquest for this amount. What do you think their invoice is on this ? I might have to re-think this move..

Kim Hanson
09-03-2006, 09:44 AM
It looks like I am going to purchase a Tri-toon boat. It seems many on this forum have done the same thing. I was on a 22' Bennington tri-toon last weekend and I hate to say it, It was the most enjoyable trip up the river I have had in a while. No I am not sniffing glue :rollside: I went to The Boat Brokers and checked out the exact model I was in. They were asking 45,000 grand for this thing. I about gaged. Can this be true ? I can almost get a nice older used Conquest for this amount. What do you think their invoice is on this ? I might have to re-think this move..
45,000 to go to the slow side, I would think it more through myself...that's alot of cash for a toon boat.........( . )( . )............. :cry:

HavasuHome
09-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Buy a deckboat and have the best of both worlds.

wildbillg
09-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Call me.........

SurfOnH20
09-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey Bill ! sent you a pm..

Warlockjer
09-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Boat brokers really like their boats. Check around!! :)

River918
09-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Boat brokers really like their boats. Check around!! :)
They must...When I was looking for a boat last year I called Nordic to get some info on the 25 and 28. The person there told me they don't sell factory direct and that I had to buy from their dealer. They gave me the Boat Broker # and I gave them a call. I talked with someone there and asked a few questions about ordering a 25 or 28 from them. The guy told me they don't do special orders and I had to buy off the lot. I thought that was kinda weird plus their prices also seemed to be very high.........

wildbillg
09-03-2006, 01:04 PM
They must...When I was looking for a boat last year I called Nordic to get some info on the 25 and 28. The person there told me they don't sell factory direct and that I had to buy from their dealer. They gave me the Boat Broker # and I gave them a call. I talked with someone there and asked a few questions about ordering a 25 or 28 from them. The guy told me they don't do special orders and I had to buy off the lot. I thought that was kinda weird plus their prices also seemed to be very high.........
Good lord........
I dont know who you talked to im soooo sorry.
I do special orders all the time, It seems like im going to have to post something on here again if anyone on HOT Boat wants to deal with someoen at The Boat Brokers just send me a pm and Ill get you the right deals...
Wildbillg
Bill Gardner
The Boat Brokers Inc
1-800-488-0258 ext 232
cell
928-230-1198

TCHB
09-03-2006, 01:15 PM
I shopped on the internet and found the best price for my package. The Boat Brokers matched the price and have been great. I have owned my Bennington for two years now and still no regrets about going over. Always go with biggest HP you can handle.

River918
09-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Good lord........
I dont know who you talked to im soooo sorry.
I do special orders all the time, It seems like im going to have to post something on here again if anyone on HOT Boat wants to deal with someoen at The Boat Brokers just send me a pm and Ill get you the right deals...
Wildbillg
Bill Gardner
The Boat Brokers Inc
1-800-488-0258 ext 232
cell
928-230-1198
Thanks for the info Bill...sent you a PM

Havasu_Dreamin
09-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Seriously, if you are considering using the Boat Brokers for ANYTHING Bill is the man to see! He has been gracious enough to answer my questions every time I've spoken with him even though they are not related to buying or selling with him.....yet.

LHC30Victory
09-04-2006, 10:09 AM
I'll pitch in for Wild Bill. We were just looking and he spent ALOT of time with us and was straight forward and very helpful.