PDA

View Full Version : Mouzers new family boat!

mouzer
09-03-2006, 05:06 PM
sold the SS63 today and got a real family boat! its a first for me but it will be great for the kids! pictures in a little bit going outside to take right now! :p

Rexone
09-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Might as well get those pics loaded up in the image center so they'll be readily available tomorrow for the spam thread. :)

mouzer
09-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Mike mike mike. you guys thank you know me so well!!!!my family loves the boat ,that doesnt mean i like it! we will see!!!! :p

ColeTR2
09-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I wish your doctor would tell you to stop!!! buying and selling boats.

QuickJet
09-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Here yah go Mike..........
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278IMAG0076.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278IMAG0077.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278IMAG0078.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278IMAG0079.jpg

mouzer
09-03-2006, 07:36 PM
SHE"S a 1991 18ft ULTRA open bow,still looks brand new!454/berkley pump. matching bimini, awsome stereo XM system, matching tow cover! motor is chromed out! gray W/ 5 shades of pink/1 shade of turquoise.all matching interior, CUTE HUH! DEF ,chick boat! :cry: :rolleyes: :)

DansBlown73Nordic
09-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Now lets see you paid around $8000 for it. So next week it will be in the SPAM section for $6000.... :D

CircleJerk
09-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Now doesnt that beat all?? It fits you well! Suck Suck
No circle racer, no drag racer, no river racer, no anything at all, just a JET! Now, if you can get that wonderful family to feed the fuel tank even though you're all spanked by a clampon bass boat, you have it made!
Pink IS your color, I think! Ha Ha Mouzer, you didnt let me down, you probably would have sold SS63 on the way to the race way before your big embarrasment of UP-chucking before the flag drops! Stay out of racing, is my reccommendation.

GofastRacer
09-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Man oh man, oh man, I'm totally speachless!... :2purples: :D

Moneypitt
09-03-2006, 08:26 PM
sold the SS63 today and got a real family boat! its a first for me but it will be great for the kids! pictures in a little bit going outside to take right now! :p
You really do have a serious problem. I am speechless, how could you? 5 shades of PINK? Did the doctor take your sack? Family boat my ass, and its a jet......Go ahead take it out, you'll be on here looking for cheap engine parts the following day after it blows up............Then the wife can put it in the front yard a plant flowers in it..........What a maroon, (in my best Bugs Bunny voice)...........OK, who won the bets on this sale? A perfectly good SS boat and he sells it to buy a f'n jet, go figure, cause I can't..........MP

uclahater
09-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Maybe he'll move over to the Just Jets forum now, and waste all of there time :mad: :idea: :idea:

uclahater
09-03-2006, 08:41 PM
NO WAY JOSE!!!!!! and why dont you sell me the flat in your back yard! :p i know the whole story behind it.i will keep it the way its always been! love to have it!
$4,000 As is and its yours :idea: :idea:

BLOWNDEAVER
09-04-2006, 06:25 AM
GREAT BOAT , now that the family is happy,KEEP IT, play with some other boats on the side, dont let all these guys ruffle your feathers, THEY JUST HATN BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BUY SELL AND TRADE-AND STILL SURVIVE MARRIAGE,( JUST HOPE THE CALIF. TAX COMMISSION DOES NOT EVER SEE ALL THESE BUYS, SELLS TRADE,but if he does you should be elgiable for deduction over loses( haha) HEY MOUZER PROVE SOMETHING TO YOUR SELF,WIFE AND ALL ***boatERS, find local tag agency,title in your name -and buy a full year tag, have fun and enjoy your family in what ever you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rollside:

lilrick
09-04-2006, 07:27 AM
You really do have a serious problem. I am speechless, how could you? 5 shades of PINK? Did the doctor take your sack? Family boat my ass, and its a jet......Go ahead take it out, you'll be on here looking for cheap engine parts the following day after it blows up............Then the wife can put it in the front yard a plant flowers in it..........What a maroon, (in my best Bugs Bunny voice)...........OK, who won the bets on this sale? A perfectly good SS boat and he sells it to buy a f'n jet, go figure, cause I can't..........MP
...and what is wrong with a pink boat???????

Moneypitt
09-04-2006, 07:35 AM
...and what is wrong with a pink boat???????
Nothing if the doctor took your sack.........C'mon Rick, 5 shades of PINK, even you will have to agree thats a little too PINK. As a side note you should re read the post. I said NOTHING about pink RACE boats, but a pink,(5 shades of PINK) family boat kinda tells a story of who has the sack in the family. Just think Rick, all those driving lessons you gave ol' Mouzer will now go to waste.......MP

mouzer
09-04-2006, 07:37 AM
GREAT BOAT , now that the family is happy,KEEP IT, play with some other boats on the side, dont let all these guys ruffle your feathers, THEY JUST HATN BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BUY SELL AND TRADE-AND STILL SURVIVE MARRIAGE,( JUST HOPE THE CALIF. TAX COMMISSION DOES NOT EVER SEE ALL THESE BUYS, SELLS TRADE,but if he does you should be elgiable for deduction over loses( haha) HEY MOUZER PROVE SOMETHING TO YOUR SELF,WIFE AND ALL ***boatERS, find local tag agency,title in your name -and buy a full year tag, have fun and enjoy your family in what ever you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rollside:Thanks BD. actually the SS63 was registerd in my name i had just gotton the titles in the mail on friday! :rollside: and my wife is registering the family boat tuesday! (besides loseing money on my sells ) :cry: i do pay the used tax and registration fees TOO! on the ones i think im gonna keep! :) were getting ready for a week long trip (9days) first lauhglin, than a week on mojave!

lilrick
09-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Nothing if the doctor took your sack.........C'mon Rick, 5 shades of PINK, even you will have to agree thats a little too PINK. As a side note you should re read the post. I said NOTHING about pink RACE boats, but a pink,(5 shades of PINK) family boat kinda tells a story of who has the sack in the family. Just think Rick, all those driving lessons you gave ol' Mouzer will now go to waste.......MP
hehehe!! :D

lilrick
09-04-2006, 07:56 AM
NOW the family is excited!for are trip, and now i can pick up another boat flat or hydro project for the winter and have it ready for next summer! kinda lookin for Beisemeyer or d cucci hull less motor under 6k.LIKE THE ONE I SOLD LIL RICK!!!!!and ya all know i will find it!! :p
I still have the RACE boat for sale..JUst think..TWO pink boats!!!!!!!!!!!

waterwitch
09-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Congrats to the Mouzer family. I hope you are able to keep this one
and play with it! It a great looking boat! Looks very clean.
Bummer you didn't keep the SS, but do what works for you and your
family.
ENJOY!

ssmike
09-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Congrats Mouzer!
Now get lost and enjoy the boat (and the Jet boat section of this site!)

BLOWNDEAVER
09-04-2006, 10:12 AM
MOUZER ,I REALLY get a kick out of all your activity on ***boat!!!! i personally will buy you a colb beer from anywhere in the US ,and have it delivered for one posted picture of the family and yourself enjoying on of your boat @ any water way.that will prove to all these hard a** that wont stay off your back,over the pink family boat,

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:18 AM
I have taken so much crap over my Marlin, alittle pink boat is nothing.....enjoy it, even if it is a Jet..........( . )( . )............. :cool:

mouzer
09-04-2006, 11:09 AM
MOUZER ,I REALLY get a kick out of all your activity on ***boat!!!! i personally will buy you a colb beer from anywhere in the US ,and have it delivered for one posted picture of the family and yourself enjoying on of your boat @ any water way.that will prove to all these hard a** that wont stay off your back,over the pink family boat,BD you got it! stay tuned!!!! :rollside:

Moneypitt
09-04-2006, 11:20 AM
BD you got it! stay tuned!!!! :rollside:
When pigs fly............MP

dossangers
09-04-2006, 01:19 PM
You have got to be kidding me !! What a BEAUTY a pink Jet boat OWNER! There waiting for you in the jet boat section!

MikeF
09-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks Wayne there probably alot nicer over there!
No, Not really. :crossx:

lucky
09-04-2006, 02:52 PM
I wonder if he has his own line at dmv?

Moneypitt
09-04-2006, 03:19 PM
I wonder if he has his own line at dmv?
He doesn't keep anything long enough to transfer title, and if he did trasfer these deals the DMV would require him to have a dealers license. They don't play the "don't ask, don't tell" game. Lets see, from hydro,to SS,to pink jetboat, I guess a Zodiac inflatable is next...........MP

BILLY.B
09-04-2006, 05:02 PM
I wonder if he has his own line at dmv?I doubt it. But I guarantee you there on speed dial. I think I won the bet. I said it would be gone by Labor Day. WAH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Donald...Pay up!!. Another bet. He won't be able to stand the ribbing he's gonna be getting so I say this deal is gone by Halloween. Either that or the little women has been waiting for the day that she could have a family boat and will take the boat and the van and hit the road. :rollside:

dmontzsta
09-04-2006, 08:47 PM
I doubt it. But I guarantee you there on speed dial. I think I won the bet. I said it would be gone by Labor Day. WAH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Donald...Pay up!!. Another bet. He won't be able to stand the ribbing he's gonna be getting so I say this deal is gone by Halloween. Either that or the little women has been waiting for the day that she could have a family boat and will take the boat and the van and hit the road. :rollside:
I cant even keep up on it anymore, sometimes I feel like I am the crazy one!!! :confused:
:rollside:
mouzer is starting to mess with my mind...

MKEELINE
09-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Halloween?.............. come on, that thing will be for sale by Columbus Day. Mouser, have you ever tried to add up how many boats you've bought and sold?

lilrick
09-05-2006, 09:42 AM
.....or money lost?

Rexone
09-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Halloween?.............. come on, that thing will be for sale by Columbus Day. Mouser, have you ever tried to add up how many boats you've bought and sold?
I didn't realize Columbus day was next week.

dmontzsta
09-05-2006, 12:10 PM
I didn't realize Columbus day was next week.
:rollside:

FLYTE RISK
09-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey whats the matter with a pink boat, my Canyon is pink gel coat 5 different shades. Must be the popular 90's color I suppose, scry thing is getting beat by a PINK boat LOL!! :boxed:

Moneypitt
09-05-2006, 06:01 PM
.....or money lost?
Hush your mouth boy!!!! Mouzer has been helping those less fortunate than him for a couple of years now. If he ever gets a grip on reality it will screw up the buyers waiting in the wings for this boat to drop down in price......Like I told you Rick, ask him if you can use the motor for CJ at Ming, the boat will surely be for sale by then..........Ray

CircleJerk
09-05-2006, 08:51 PM
C"MON,.. :cry: OH MAN!. :cry: :cry: what did i do!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: i guess i will have to depart from the V-drive forums. you've all been apart of my life for a couple years now:cry: Billy ,Wayne,and some of the others you will be missed so much!!!!!!!NOT......C-YA........AS ARNOLD (governor) would say I"LL BE BACK!!!!!! :p :p
Another let down, he aint going anywhere! Geez, its soggy in here!