PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Speedway

phebus
09-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Next week, Sept. 9th is tha season opener for the new, redone, 1/4 mi. asphalt speedway in beautifull Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Now that the bullshit is out of the way, how about a ***boat get together? I know a lot of us are going, and we should all meet up. I'll start the list:
1. Phebus and family

BigDoug
09-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Me to Rick, but im not offering you ride cause you and Karl have that covered, plus the three of us would look.......................oh never mind :cry:

phebus
09-03-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm going with the family, I'm not into the three amigos thing :D

SummitKarl
09-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Next week, Sept. 9th is tha season opener for the new, redone, 1/4 mi. asphalt speedway in beautifull Lake Havasu City, Ca.
Now that the bullshit is out of the way, how about a ***boat get together? I know a lot of us are going, and we should all meet up. I'll start the list:
1. Phebus, Shebus, and Weebus
2. SummitKarl and Falcon

SummitKarl
09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Next week, Sept. 9th is tha season opener for the new, redone, 1/4 mi. asphalt speedway in beautifull Lake Havasu City, Ca.
how about a locals Happy hour at Steamboat Thursday say 4pm ish?

Havasu_Dreamin
09-03-2006, 11:40 PM
So, uh, when did Lake Havasu City leave AZ? :crossx: :p :cool:

phebus
09-04-2006, 06:57 AM
Hard habit to break, I've been writing CA all my life. :messedup:

Kachina26
09-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Damn Ca transplants are ruining this place! Next thing you know there will be no smoking in bars :D:D:D

Throttle
09-04-2006, 03:32 PM
mmmmmm? :idea:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Hard habit to break, I've been writing CA all my life. :messedup:
Just had to give you some grief Rick! Hope all is well with you and the family.

Sleek316
09-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Dan & Mari

slowinhavasu
09-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Scott, are you guys coming ???????????????
I say tail gate party......We will be there for sure...Jeanines birthday is the seventh so were going for that...We do have a volleyball deal that day....but were going that night...... :crossx:

SummitKarl
09-08-2006, 06:48 PM
just got back from practice rounds.
DAMN IT living in Havasu just got expensive :rolleyes:
I am going to have to build a open wheel modified :D
looking good, they did allot of work out there, Track looks good, new sound system and safety barriers, VIP bleachers....game room for the kids and 3 food stands.
looks like the community is really behind this LOTS of local sponsors
I am getting there early Saturday, it was packed tonight, leave the cooler behind no food or drinks allowed inside

Havasu_Dreamin
09-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Scott, are you guys coming ???????????????
I say tail gate party......We will be there for sure...Jeanines birthday is the seventh so were going for that...We do have a volleyball deal that day....but were going that night...... :crossx:
Nope, not this weekend, got a game at the Rose Bowl.