PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:25 AM
I went out yesterday morning to find this shit all over the house,motorhome, shed and my boat..........( . )( . ).......... :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM1380.JPG

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 09:27 AM
You have to be shitting me. Thats focking crazy. Sorry to see that kim. Focking people

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:37 AM
You have to be shitting me. Thats focking crazy. Sorry to see that kim. Focking people
It took me about 3 hrs to get the shit off the boat, looks good again.........( . )( . )...........the motorhome is still covered and the house, garden shed is still painted also.. :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM1382.JPG

Havasu Carrera
09-04-2006, 09:38 AM
I got a call my boat was on fire!!! Yah!! Why is violence illegal??
A little vengence on our behalves would fix most of these cowardly acts!!!

djunkie
09-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Damm. Who did you piss off? I'd hang whoever did it by their nuts!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:43 AM
I got a call my boat was on fire!!! Yah!! Why is violence illegal??
A little vengence on our behalves would fix most of these cowardly acts!!!
I'm going to classify it as helping them out, learning to walk with crutch's :p ..........( . )( . )..........and not being able to pick there nose's for some time............ :crossx:

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 09:43 AM
It took me about 3 hrs to get the shit off the boat, looks good again.........( . )( . )...........the motorhome is still covered and the house, garden shed is still painted also.. :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM1382.JPG
Glad you got the paint off. Any ideas who did it??????????????????????????

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm going to classify it as helping them out, learning to walk with crutch's :p ..........( . )( . )..........and not being able to pick there nose's for some time............ :crossx:People helping people.................LMAO

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Damm. Who did you piss off? I'd hang whoever did it by their nuts!!!!!!!!
I have been good...okay, last night I pissed off my neighbor with my truck stereo :220v: at around 11:00, he told me he could feel the bass right in his bedroom :crossx: he lives across the street..........( . )( . )......... :D :D He didn't like the fact that there was a backyard party happening and he wasn't invited..... :p

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Glad you got the paint off. Any ideas who did it??????????????????????????
Ya some focking Indians, I waited till late lastnight just waiting for some to cruise by and nothing happened...........( . )( . )............. :cry:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:48 AM
People helping people.................LMAO
I'm such a giving person din't ya know..............( . )( . )........... :p

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Ya some focking Indians, I waited till late lastnight just waiting for some to cruise by and nothing happened...........( . )( . )............. :cry:
Awwwww REDSKINS. Leave some beer out, that will get um close. Then let the clubbing begin.....Totally focked up................................................

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Awwwww REDSKINS. Leave some beer out, that will get um close. Then let the clubbing begin.....Totally focked up................................................
Everyone around my place is watching now, we will catch the fockers...my one neighbor had her whole garage door all painted with that MCR sign...........( . )( . )............ :crossx:

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Everyone around my place is watching now, we will catch the fockers...my one neighbor had her whole garage door all painted with that MCR sign...........( . )( . )............ :crossx:
Kids i take it. Scare the fear of god im them and they will knock there shit off. Either that or have donald stand in the street foaming at the mouth threatning to rape um if they come back.

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Kids i take it. Scare the fear of god im them and they will knock there shit off. Either that or have donald stand in the street foaming at the mouth threatning to rape um if they come back.
They got my motorhome also...........( . )( . )...........Donald would work :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM1379.JPG

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:01 AM
My house...........( . )( . ).................
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM1381.JPG :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:02 AM
My garden shed...........( . )( . )............... :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM1377.JPG

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Worthless punks. I would go ape shit if my boat was painted.

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:04 AM
So I did some painting myself.............( . )( . )...........X marks the spot :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM1383.JPG :crossx:

dmontzsta
09-04-2006, 10:08 AM
****in 460 and his crew went to Canada?
Damn, sorry to see that Kim, what a bunch of punks!

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Worthless punks. I would go ape shit if my boat was painted.
The cops came over and took pictures and put it on the radio right away, some people were just driving past looking at it after it was put on the radio, no Injuns though..........( . )( . )..........after 1 hr of trying to get that shit off, I wanted to cruise around and find some red and green fingered little ****s and go ape shit on them and Marcy didn't think it would be a good idea.....I had been drinking pretty good, taking off paint is hot and hard work ya know :D :D

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 10:11 AM
The cops came over and took pictures and put it on the radio right away, some people were just driving past looking at it after it was put on the radio, no Injuns though..........( . )( . )..........after 1 hr of trying to get that shit off, I wanted to cruise around and find some red and green fingered little ****s and go ape shit on them and Marcy didn't think it would be a good idea.....I had been drinking pretty good, taking off paint is hot and hard work ya know :D :D
I dont blame ya, im sure they are close keep an eye out and they will turn up. Break a few arms and that will get your point across. Again sorry to hear they did that.

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:11 AM
****in 460 and his crew went to Canada?
Damn, sorry to see that Kim, what a bunch of punks!
Not punks, focking Injuns :crossx: Big difference, injuns are fair game here.........( . )( . )..........I'm going to do a Custard on there red ass's..........

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:14 AM
I dont blame ya, im sure they are close keep an eye out and they will turn up. Break a few arms and that will get your point across. Again sorry to hear they did that.
I was thinking some gravel surfing behind my truck on a backroad.........( . )( . ).............

460 jus getn it
09-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Not punks, focking Injuns :crossx: Big difference, injuns are fair game here.........( . )( . )..........I'm going to do a Custard on there red ass's..........
Open season huh. In that case, load up the 300 win mag and get to hunting.

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Open season huh. In that case, load up the 300 win mag and get to hunting.
These fockers only come out at night, electric fence is my next thing :220v: .........( . )( . )...............

QuickJet
09-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Catch the lil injun fukks and when you do, insert 1" PVC pipe up each of there asses. Insert barbed wire up the pipe then pull the pipe out. Then yank as hard as you can on the barb wire. Do this as many times as it takes put a smile on your face....... :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
09-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Man, that sucks Kim. I had some little gas sniffers break into my truck a couple weeks ago. If you wanna attract the little bastards back, put out a "Free Lysol" sign.
I have my own sadistic treatment for em once you find them. Make him stand with his legs apart on two fence posts, then you take two bricks and hammer his nuts. Wait for two weeks when he starts hurting less, and do it again... Or just cut one nut off and crush the other one and leave it in.

hoolign
09-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Shit..thats fukked up Kim! I should be on days off in a week. I'll swing by if I can. Little cocksuckers! I'm glad ya got the boat cleaned up! catchem and spray em pink and chain em up down town. Did`the cops let you know who was tagging MCR?? Good ol shitkicken should be in order! Gimme a shout, My sat number is on my cell voice mail.

MR HARLEY
09-04-2006, 02:17 PM
:mad:
Sorry that you have to go through this kind of disturbance Kim, thats uncalled for, too bad you cant have guns up there in Canada or I would offer you one of my shotguns.

hoolign
09-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Sorry that you have to go through this kind of disturbance Kim, thats uncalled for, too bad you cant have guns up there in Canada or I would offer you one of my shotguns.
I'm not sure where you guys get that ..we can have all the guns we want, all that needs to be done is they have to be registered.

MR HARLEY
09-04-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm not sure where you guys get that ..we can have all the guns we want, all that needs to be done is they have to be registered.
Pardon me then, I was under the wrong impression. :)

lucky
09-04-2006, 02:44 PM
just tell the cops your wanting to play a freindly game of baseball with the redskins - ohh you mean you candadians don't play touch baseball ?

SnoopJonnyJon
09-04-2006, 03:49 PM
It is a real pain in the ass to try to have a handgun though. My old man was successful, but if he knew what it would be like, I doubt he would have bothered. He just wouldn't have told them... Our police detachment near the farm has the lowest crime rate in all of north america I once heard. It also happens to be the police detachment which is the farthest from any Indian reservation in canada :idea: I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a police car drive down our road in my life.

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Catch the lil injun fukks and when you do, insert 1" PVC pipe up each of there asses. Insert barbed wire up the pipe then pull the pipe out. Then yank as hard as you can on the barb wire. Do this as many times as it takes put a smile on your face....... :crossx:
When you fock with my boat, that process might take some time......( . )( . )............ :p

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Man, that sucks Kim. I had some little gas sniffers break into my truck a couple weeks ago. If you wanna attract the little bastards back, put out a "Free Lysol" sign.
I have my own sadistic treatment for em once you find them. Make him stand with his legs apart on two fence posts, then you take two bricks and hammer his nuts. Wait for two weeks when he starts hurting less, and do it again... Or just cut one nut off and crush the other one and leave it in.
I think it is sad when you pay good money for the stuff you get and people just don't like it and destroy it.......( . )( . )............. :mad:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Shit..thats fukked up Kim! I should be on days off in a week. I'll swing by if I can. Little cocksuckers! I'm glad ya got the boat cleaned up! catchem and spray em pink and chain em up down town. Did`the cops let you know who was tagging MCR?? Good ol shitkicken should be in order! Gimme a shout, My sat number is on my cell voice mail.
No shit Jeff, I have a plan though...frozen paint balls............Mother Fockin Redskins, all over it buddy............( . )( . )...........Door is always open for you, swing by and lets piss of my neighbors :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 08:11 PM
I have what's called Canadian Anger, guns ...I don't need that shit..........( . )( . )........ :)

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 08:14 PM
just tell the cops your wanting to play a freindly game of baseball with the redskins - ohh you mean you candadians don't play touch baseball ?
With Injuns?.......more like shot and wait...for the next to move..........( . )( . )........ :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-04-2006, 08:16 PM
It is a real pain in the ass to try to have a handgun though. My old man was successful, but if he knew what it would be like, I doubt he would have bothered. He just wouldn't have told them... Our police detachment near the farm has the lowest crime rate in all of north america I once heard. It also happens to be the police detachment which is the farthest from any Indian reservation in canada :idea: I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a police car drive down our road in my life.
Cool, do you have lots of culverts?............( . )( . )................. :crossx:

spectras only
09-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Kim , switch the gas cap with the waste cap on your MH . The punks may come back to syphon your gas next time :rollside: . Are you sure it wasn't
one of your neighbor hiring these punks out of spite for you're blasting your tunes , or starting up the boat in the drive way ? :p . Still a f...ed up deal to mess with people's property :rolleyes: !

RitcheyRch
09-05-2006, 04:27 AM
Man that sucks. Hope you catch them f*ckers before the cops do.

TAF
09-05-2006, 06:05 AM
W/ Dove season having just opened I wonder if that includes hunting Johnny White Dove and his incredibly obiece sister Little Dove? :idea:

O.B eddie
09-05-2006, 08:53 AM
I have what's called Canadian Anger, guns ...I don't need that shit..........( . )( . )........ :)
Wow Kimmie that sucks, Did you rub the flames off as well!! HEE HAWW

Kim Hanson
09-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Kim , switch the gas cap with the waste cap on your MH . The punks may come back to syphon your gas next time :rollside: . Are you sure it wasn't
one of your neighbor hiring these punks out of spite for you're blasting your tunes , or starting up the boat in the drive way ? :p . Still a f...ed up deal to mess with people's property :rolleyes: !
It has locking gas caps on it right now.........( . )( . ).............I have pissed of my neighbors before and I don't think they would do that to me.. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Wow Kimmie that sucks, Did you rub the flames off as well!! HEE HAWW
There is way too much clear on her to take those off............( . )( . )......... :cool:

SnoopJonnyJon
09-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Cool, do you have lots of culverts?............( . )( . )................. :crossx:
Yeah, we've got lots of culverts, but they are all full of skunks and porcupines, so the damn injuns don't have anywhere to live. There's only one indian in town... his name is Rip Tough Truck (serious, no joke) and he spends most of his time passed out at the Bar-B or Franklin Hotel and Grill. He is about 70, so he is on old age pension, and occasionally he gets people to let him babysit their kids.

Kim Hanson
09-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Yeah, we've got lots of culverts, but they are all full of skunks and porcupines, so the damn injuns don't have anywhere to live. There's only one indian in town... his name is Rip Tough Truck (serious, no joke) and he spends most of his time passed out at the Bar-B or Franklin Hotel and Grill. He is about 70, so he is on old age pension, and occasionally he gets people to let him babysit their kids.
My oldest daughter has moved to Toon Town :cry: so, the next days off I get I will bring up the v-drive to hit the lake.......( . )( . )......it's still early yet..... :cool: :D :D

SnoopJonnyJon
09-05-2006, 03:46 PM
My oldest daughter has moved to Toon Town :cry: so, the next days off I get I will bring up the v-drive to hit the lake.......( . )( . )......it's still early yet..... :cool: :D :D
THATS GREAT NEWS!!! (That you are bringing the boat to saskabush, and more importantly, that your daughter now lives here. :crossx: )

Kim Hanson
09-05-2006, 04:03 PM
THATS GREAT NEWS!!! (That you are bringing the boat to saskabush, and more importantly, that your daughter now lives here. :crossx: )
She is living there with her boyfriend :cry: .........( . )( . )..............

SnoopJonnyJon
09-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Well I hope she at least gets free rent outta the deal :)

You Te
09-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Interesting!!!!

Roland the Fisherman
09-06-2006, 12:52 PM
You youngsters need to learn one very important thing, nothings for free. When a chick moves in it's gonna cost ya.
I've got a friend who was married for 15 years with four kids. He just found out that because she cheated and got a new boyfriend he now gets to pay her $5800 per month for the rest of her life.
........kinda makes ya wish you were born with a pussy just like rrrrr....don't it!

Ike
09-06-2006, 01:39 PM
You guys need to watch the news more often. What you had painted on your boat , truck, etc was gang symbols. They make new recruits do this as an initation rite. Gangs (http://www.nagia.org/Gang%20Articles/Other%20Hispanic%20Gangs.htm)

lucky
09-06-2006, 01:50 PM
and what happend to super kelly ....... lmao

SnoopJonnyJon
09-06-2006, 03:28 PM
You guys need to watch the news more often. What you had painted on your boat , truck, etc was gang symbols. They make new recruits do this as an initation rite. Gangs (http://www.nagia.org/Gang%20Articles/Other%20Hispanic%20Gangs.htm)
We are in hick country, we have no real gangs to speak of. This was just a group of 13 year old indians trying to pretend they are black or hispanic. They can be 300 miles from the nearest McDonalds, but they like to pretend they are from the inner city.They can't afford Fubu or Ecko clothes and a Cadillac, so they wear "Exco", sniff gas or gold paint and ride 2 up on a child's bicycle while their mother (who know looks much like a Bison herself) plays bingo in one of the palace's the government built for them. Who's bright idea was it to make indians gamble "Gee, we have an extremely troubled race... maybe we should give them another vice to straighten them out" :rolleyes:
Don't get me wrong... these indians definately THINK they are a gang. I remember a group of them in a neighboring town decided to call themselves "The Black Rose" when they were about 12 years old and carved their stupid symbol into the seat backs on the school bus. They dreamed of being as cool as it would be to actually have a gang, but when it came right down to it they were just 5 little pricks with 2 inch pocket knife and a case of model airplane glue to sniff in a culvert. I suspect this is what Kim is dealing with too.

Kim Hanson
09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
and what happend to super kelly ....... lmao
That was Josh BB.............( . )( . )............ :p

Kim Hanson
09-06-2006, 07:53 PM
We are in hick country, we have no real gangs to speak of. This was just a group of 13 year old indians trying to pretend they are black or hispanic. They can be 300 miles from the nearest McDonalds, but they like to pretend they are from the inner city.They can't afford Fubu or Ecko clothes and a Cadillac, so they wear "Exco", sniff gas or gold paint and ride 2 up on a child's bicycle while their mother (who know looks much like a Bison herself) plays bingo in one of the palace's the government built for them. Who's bright idea was it to make indians gamble "Gee, we have an extremely troubled race... maybe we should give them another vice to straighten them out" :rolleyes:
Don't get me wrong... these indians definately THINK they are a gang. I remember a group of them in a neighboring town decided to call themselves "The Black Rose" when they were about 12 years old and carved their stupid symbol into the seat backs on the school bus. They dreamed of being as cool as it would be to actually have a gang, but when it came right down to it they were just 5 little pricks with 2 inch pocket knife and a case of model airplane glue to sniff in a culvert. I suspect this is what Kim is dealing with too.
I have the wnning ticket from them though, frozen paintballs................( . )( . )............... :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
09-06-2006, 08:29 PM
I have the wnning ticket from them though, frozen paintballs................( . )( . )............... :crossx:
Like the Monty Python skit. "Its a nice gang you got here Hans Swift-as-bison. How many members have you got here?... It would be a shame if someone was to set fire to them.." :)

SnoopJonnyJon
09-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Or better yet... just hire some hutterites to drive over them with a 15 passenger van next time the indians are staggering down main street :p

SnoopJonnyJon
09-06-2006, 08:37 PM
You youngsters need to learn one very important thing, nothings for free. When a chick moves in it's gonna cost ya.
I've got a friend who was married for 15 years with four kids. He just found out that because she cheated and got a new boyfriend he now gets to pay her $5800 per month for the rest of her life.
........kinda makes ya wish you were born with a pussy just like rrrrr....don't it!
Man, you ain't gotta convince me. I blew way too much money on a honey in high school. And all I got out of it was a "Dear Jon" letter :cry: . Ever since then I only spend my money on things with throttles.