PDA

View Full Version : Paging PINSTRIPER GIRL

Mrs Luvnlife
09-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Denise!!! The AZ #'s on the boat are over the top....they look so good! You're awesome ;) . Glad I wasn't given the choice to choose the colors, cuz I'd still be deciding :p . The colors match the boat perfectly and your work is just beautiful. We can't thank you enough.
Denise/PINSTRIPER GIRL here on the boards does excellent work with pinstriping/graphics and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get custom work done.

soupersonic
09-04-2006, 12:25 PM
She's not bad to look at either :D

socalmoney
09-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Can we see pics of the work and the worker?

LUVNLIFE
09-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Buy one of her calenders. She just so happens to be on this months page. :rollside:

socalmoney
09-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Buy one of her calenders. She just so happens to be on this months page. :rollside:
It is September, would it be prorated? Maybe I will wait for next year's.

lucky
09-04-2006, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs Luvnlife]Denise!!! The AZ #'s on the boat are over the top....they look so good! You're awesome ;) . Glad I wasn't given the choice to choose the colors, cuz I'd still be deciding :p . The colors match the boat perfectly and your work is just beautiful. We can't thank you enough.
Denise/PINSTRIPER GIRL here on the boards does excellent work with pinstriping/graphics and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get custom work done.[/QUOTE
hung with her and her husband Don - They rock - took them on my boat - very ,very top shelf people - my only regret is i did not fill that second tank on my boat as we ran out of fuel about a mile from the ramp- and their son had to pull us back in --- hehehe
where have you two been ?

Desert Rat
09-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Why AZ #'s Jen? Isn't AZ getting a little $$ for out of staters? I know JBR went NV's. Just wondering. I found AZ was way over the top for my old boat so i just went back to CA #'s. I don't have the LA tax to worry much about for what mine is worth. Where abouts is pinstripergirl out of as I will need new #'s very shortly.

Mrs Luvnlife
09-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Why AZ #'s Jen? Isn't AZ getting a little $$ for out of staters? I know JBR went NV's. Just wondering. I found AZ was way over the top for my old boat so i just went back to CA #'s. I don't have the LA tax to worry much about for what mine is worth. Where abouts is pinstripergirl out of as I will need new #'s very shortly.
With the chunk of property we've got there....the registration fees are nothin' ;) :p :) .
Denise's shop is in Modesto and I can guarantee....you would not be disappointed.

Mrs Luvnlife
09-04-2006, 04:24 PM
where have you two been ?
In hiding :p .
hung with her and her husband Don - They rock - took them on my boat - very ,very top shelf people - my only regret is i did not fill that second tank on my boat as we ran out of fuel about a mile from the ramp- and their son had to pull us back in --- hehehe
Great family....nicest people!!! I can't even believe you would take them out on your boat and purposely run out of gas :p . Their son.............would that be the one that wears the 'I like hot Moms shirt'???? :p :rollside:

PINSTRIPER GIRL
09-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Jennnn! I'm so glad you guys liked the AZ's. It was hard for me to remember to not paint CF's! :rollside: Thanks for all the kudos. I told you your boat was in good hands! No, lucky really didn't expect to run out of gas cuz my husband was with me, but if he wasn't, then it would have been on purpose :220v: :) . We really enjoyed hangin' with you too, Chris. Jen, can't wait to visit at Bako. Luv ya, Denise

PINSTRIPER GIRL
09-04-2006, 07:14 PM
SoCalMoney - the calendars are 1/2 price now! And are still nice to look at even when the year is up. Who says it has to be the correct year (or month)! Besides, next years calendars are custom motorcycles, so if you like boats, email me.

JetBoatRich
09-04-2006, 07:23 PM
This thread is useless without pictures :rolleyes:
Glad to hear you got her back Jen and Cale :cool:

Desert Rat
09-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Modesto is just alittle to far for me to pull it for #'s. :(

MudPumper
09-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Worthless without pics.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/2248Resize_of_DSC_7372.JPG

PINSTRIPER GIRL
09-05-2006, 06:02 AM
Mud Pumper, you must have found my gallery pics! :)

RitcheyRch
09-05-2006, 06:10 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

lucky
09-05-2006, 09:26 AM
ok here she is warming up after shady beach :)
second is lil pinstripper man (lol )-= whom kicked ass all day on jet boats and me on his pwc lol - and Mr Charity Case , Mrs Charity Case , and Pinstripper girl -
I had a blast with you guys also :) Chris

MudPumper
09-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Mud Pumper, you must have found my gallery pics! :)
Just trying to help this thread out a little. ;) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
09-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Jennnn! I'm so glad you guys liked the AZ's. It was hard for me to remember to not paint CF's! :rollside:
LOL :) .
I told you your boat was in good hands!
No kidding! Thanks for the referral too!
No, lucky really didn't expect to run out of gas cuz my husband was with me, but if he wasn't, then it would have been on purpose :220v: :) .
Lucky was probably hoping Don would take a swim or something :p .
Jen, can't wait to visit at Bako. Luv ya, Denise
Same here, maybe a little bit better weather too :boxed: .

Mrs Luvnlife
09-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Well....you could always go get some chingers and get um fixed by Jeff and have Denise do #'s at the same time :rollside: ......geeeeez :p !!
Glad to hear you got her back Jen and Cale
Thanks, nice to have all the $hit back home now :D .

lucky
09-05-2006, 01:58 PM
geezzzz - I'm gonna get a bad rap with the husbands on the board ....
Hey Jen ,
how are you doooooooooooooinn ( in my best voice of Joey from friends ) lol

MudPumper
09-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey Jen ,
That's good lucky but I believe the emphasis is on the "you". how are yoooooouuuu doin. lol :rollside:

Mrs Luvnlife
09-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey Jen ,
Maybe you already have a bad rap with the husbands on the boards :p :) :rollside:.....LOL.
Doin good---how bout you??? You gonna be in Phoenix?? If so, you'll have to stop in and have some beverages and food with us!!

Mrs Luvnlife
09-05-2006, 04:43 PM
That's good lucky but I believe the emphasis is on the "you". how are yoooooouuuu doin. lol :rollside:
That's exactly what I was thinkin......How youuuuuuuu doin????!! Since 'Friends' was one of my favorites :) .

LUVNLIFE
09-05-2006, 06:48 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You know Paul there are lakes nearby :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
09-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Hey Jen ,
:confused: :idea: :idea: :mad: :crossx: :rollside:

lucky
09-06-2006, 06:01 AM
:confused: :idea: :idea: :mad: :crossx: :rollside:
great - already chased off another one - lmao ---

lucky
09-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Maybe you already have a bad rap with the husbands on the boards :p :) :rollside:.....LOL.
Doin good---how bout you??? You gonna be in Phoenix?? If so, you'll have to stop in and have some beverages and food with us!!
Yes I will be in Phoenix , and yes i will drink with you Two ! look foward to seeing all of the racers again -

PINSTRIPER GIRL
09-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Hey Lucky, next time you post pics of me PLEASE don't have me sitting next to beautiful tall skinny blondes! You're making me look bad! :mad: JK, who cares, I yam what I yam. See ya in Phoenix drinkin' with the Luvin's! :cool:

acatitude
09-06-2006, 02:41 PM
hey ps girl this is Ken I met you at b2b in sac how about pm me your number so i can call you when my boat goes to jeff this winter and get it all done at one time... thanks

Desert Rat
09-06-2006, 02:42 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You know Paul there are lakes nearby :rollside:
Ahhh Yaaah you forget Cale The wife and I are from up that way :rollside: Still a fair drive. Besides we just spent two weeks up that way (Hogan) It sure would have been nice if you would have let me know a bit sooner!!!! :cry:

Mrs Luvnlife
09-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Hey Lucky, next time you post pics of me PLEASE don't have me sitting next to beautiful tall skinny blondes! You're making me look bad! :mad: JK, who cares, I yam what I yam.
Denise, you look great :) !!!!
See ya in Phoenix drinkin' with the Luvin's! :cool:
That a girl ;) .

TAF
09-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Yes I will be in Phoenix , and yes i will drink with you Two ! look foward to seeing all of the racers again -
Lucky, I thought you were going to help Brent my buddy in PHX? I guess PSgirl and MRSluvn life are much prettier and you'd rather relax drinking.

lucky
09-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Lucky, I thought you were going to help Brent my buddy in PHX? I guess PSgirl and MRSluvn life are much prettier and you'd rather relax drinking.
well hopefully I won't be wrenching at NIGHT - and YES TWO -- Or Four depending on weather Cale and Don are busy :) lol Yes I'm helping Brent :) all Covered - and Also plan on Doing shots with BOTH your Cousins :)

lucky
02-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey Denise - Quit Lurking lol -- :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Hi Denise! Come out, come out wherever you are :) .

PINSTRIPER GIRL
02-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm still here! I just get the winter BLAHS! No boating going on and I don't feel like I'm in the loop with all you smack talking crazys out there:D ;) I'm pushing my husband hard about getting ready for racing this year and getting the new boat going too. I want to start the paint scheme, but Jeff has to fix the stringers, last guy screwed things tooo tight and cracked the resin. Dolly trailer is very close to getting painted! It's just $ and time which we all have so much of :rolleyes: Thanks for bringing me out, Jen. Luv ya!

PINSTRIPER GIRL
02-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey lucky! I'll try to post once inawhile:) Just for you.

LUVNLIFE
02-06-2007, 04:18 AM
I'm still here! I just get the winter BLAHS! No boating going on and I don't feel like I'm in the loop with all you smack talking crazys out there:D ;) I'm pushing my husband hard about getting ready for racing this year and getting the new boat going too. I want to start the paint scheme, but Jeff has to fix the stringers, last guy screwed things tooo tight and cracked the resin. Dolly trailer is very close to getting painted! It's just $ and time which we all have so much of :rolleyes: Thanks for bringing me out, Jen. Luv ya!
Hope to see you guys in March one way or the other. Tell Don hi for us.:)

acatitude
02-06-2007, 04:07 PM
4:18 AM.....???????? Is there a 4 AM.. really??????:D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-06-2007, 04:41 PM
:jawdrop: What are you really trying to say :D :D ??
I was just trying to help Lucky lure you out :D .
Good to hear from you :) . Certainly hope to see you guys racing this season! Love ya - hope all is well!

lucky
02-06-2007, 05:15 PM
:jawdrop: What are you really trying to say :D :D ??
I was just trying to help Lucky lure you out :D .
Good to hear from you :) . Certainly hope to see you guys racing this season! Love ya - hope all is well!
Jen always has my Back :)

LUVNLIFE
02-06-2007, 07:30 PM
4:18 AM.....???????? Is there a 4 AM.. really??????:D :D
Hey Ken if you PM me your home phone I'll prove to you there is a 3 am also:D :D

acatitude
02-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Think I'll pass on that one but I usually look like your avatar by about 4:18 P.M. :D :D

PINSTRIPER GIRL
02-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Hey Ken, are you ever going to have me paint the name on your boat?:confused:

acatitude
02-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey Ken, are you ever going to have me paint the name on your boat?:confused:
YOu said when it goes to Jeff just let you know, I'm looking at end of feb or early March if he has time then to get it done. SO I guess the answer is Hell Yes Girl. "ACATITUDE"
No Pink and No Orange lol. Jeff would give me shiat for ever if I matched the pink stripe....

lucky
02-07-2007, 06:49 AM
YOu said when it goes to Jeff just let you know, I'm looking at end of feb or early March if he has time then to get it done. SO I guess the answer is Hell Yes Girl. "ACATITUDE"
No Pink and No Orange lol. Jeff would give me shiat for ever if I matched the pink stripe....
how about mangenta :D SUCH A MASCULINE COLOR

PINSTRIPER GIRL
02-07-2007, 05:02 PM
See ya in a month or so.

acatitude
02-07-2007, 05:10 PM
:)

Mrs Luvnlife
03-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Back to the top with this one :) .
I know this thread has been worthless without pics :D. Here's a few pics of the awesome work Denise did on our boat. Sorry.....don't have any of Denise :sqeyes: :D .
Again....beautiful Denise, couldn't have picked the coloring better if I tried!!!! And--THANK YOU!!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26172&stc=1&d=1173667818
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26173&stc=1&d=1173667914
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26174&stc=1&d=1173667997

raff
03-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Boat looks good :D

lucky
03-12-2007, 06:40 AM
hey girl - My girlfriend was looking at the calander and she thinks you have a rockin body ( her words ) I'm much too respectful to say anything like that :D

PINSTRIPER GIRL
03-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Hey Chris! Garret was just showing me pics of your girlfriend (looks like a keeper) and I was going to tell you we need to have a get together with you guys and Charitycases! BTW, Garret says MILF!:sqeyes: Thank you for the compliment girlfriend. Lucky, pm me with her name and stats;) Luv ya!

acatitude
03-14-2007, 08:28 PM
get back to work on my boat girl:D :D

lucky
03-15-2007, 07:07 AM
get back to work on my boat girl:D :D
lol always be nice to her - she is well adapt to subliminal pinstripping - you may end up with a pinstrip by the healm that says "**** off " lol :D

acatitude
03-15-2007, 07:23 AM
lol always be nice to her - she is well adapt to subliminal pinstripping - you may end up with a pinstrip by the healm that says "**** off " lol :D
as long as she doesnt do it in pink......:D I think thats going on the transom as well,,, lol

PINSTRIPER GIRL
03-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Monday is the day for your pink lettering!;)

Cheyenne580
03-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Year who cares what year it's for.I can't read with all that sweet sugar.
JIM
Denise let me know when the next one is ready.

PINSTRIPER GIRL
03-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Jim, are you talking about my calendars? (year and sweet sugar?) The next one is a motorcycle (not boats) calendar. It's mainly custom bikes with a few traditionals. Do ya want one? They are $10. pm me with address and I'll send you one.:D I will probably do a boat one again, but I'm going to take a year off. Look for 2009's.

Cheyenne580
03-16-2007, 08:12 PM
I've got one already.I was just trying to say is you all look great on the calender.

PINSTRIPER GIRL
03-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Ooops, sorry I misunderstood you. :confused: Anyway, I'm glad you enjoy it!

acatitude
03-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Denise, the boat came out awesome, thanks. I knew if I just let you do it, it would look great, thanks again:)

DCBob
03-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Denise, the boat came out awesome, thanks. I knew if I just let you do it, it would look great, thanks again:)
Yeah Denise, great work, as usual ;) :D

707dog
03-22-2007, 06:19 AM
Yeah Denise Do You Have Any Pics Of Some Of Your Work? Im Looking Into Having My Cf's Done Instead Of Stickers....

acatitude
03-22-2007, 06:24 AM
dog, just let her run with it, you wont be disappointed. I could never have imagined mine coming out so kool if I had told her what to do... but then im not very artistic lol........ not much art in being a push roping sheepherder ..N-Shit:D :D

PINSTRIPER GIRL
03-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Ken, I'm really glad you liked it! It's hard when I'm not there at Jeff's when the customer picks up. I called Jeff today to see how you liked it, and he confirmed your answer. It was a fun one to do! 707 dog, I would love to do your CF #'s, just call me @ 209-614-1169 and make an appt. You can look at the different styles when you get to my shop. Thanks for all the great compliments guys!

PINSTRIPER GIRL
03-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey Bob, when do I get to go to lunch?!!;)

DCBob
03-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey Bob, when do I get to go to lunch?!!;)
Hows about when I pick up the junk? Sorry I didn't ask last trip, you looked like you were real busy on Ken's lettering;)

acatitude
03-22-2007, 06:09 PM
yea dont be botherin folks workin on my junk:D . you never ask me to lunch and I can paint.... N-shit:D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah Denise Do You Have Any Pics Of Some Of Your Work? Im Looking Into Having My Cf's Done Instead Of Stickers....
See page 2 of this thread (just in case ya missed it :D)....there's a couple pics of our AZ #'s she did for us. We didn't pick coloring, style or any of it....she mastered it all on her own :D . Her work is as awesome as she is ;) . You will be very happy with her custom work over stickers!

DCBob
03-22-2007, 07:03 PM
yea dont be botherin folks workin on my junk:D . you never ask me to lunch and I can paint.... N-shit:D :D
The last thing I'm gonna do is bother someone workin on yer junk;)
How bout lunch :confused: :)