PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks.....

Sangster
06-15-2003, 06:41 PM
For all those who attended The Father's Day deal at CFW & participated in the BBQ you deserve a big Thumbs Up..It was a Great turnout & a good time...Plenty of good food to go around....This wouldn't have happened without all the Hard work from everyone involved...And Especially to HUD & HER454 for putting it all together....Thanks for another great weekend...Also to all the bad ass boats that showed up...It's always great when you can get that many people together and have a Hassel free weekend....Thanks again..... :D :D

Lady Rat Attack 1
06-15-2003, 07:31 PM
I agree.... CFW was one of the best times yet. Great job getting all those prizes donated by various vendors. It was a Kick A!! time. Special thanks to Her454 and all the others who put this weekend together. :D

smalls
06-15-2003, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the hard work it was a Blast! It only gets better every year. Other than the misfortune of three motors every thing was outstanding, Thanks again,,,,,,,,,,, :D :D :D

smalls
06-15-2003, 08:46 PM
double post , rookie stunt! ooooopppssss
[ June 15, 2003, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

BigBoyToys
06-15-2003, 08:54 PM
Smalls,
Thanks for your input on the carbs. It did help the engine out some this morning when I ran it. Now of I could only get ya to build this blown motor now wink :D (traded the injection setup for a blown setup this morning) eek! Looks like you got your boat dialed in too! Looked great out there this weekend.
And to everyone else that made the CFW event, THANK YOU for a great time!

smalls
06-15-2003, 09:04 PM
BigBoyToys:
Smalls,
Thanks for your input on the carbs. It did help the engine out some this morning when I ran it. Now of I could only get ya to build this blown motor now wink :D (traded the injection setup for a blown setup this morning) eek! Looks like you got your boat dialed in too! Looked great out there this weekend.
And to everyone else that made the CFW event, THANK YOU for a great time! Anytime, Blown circle boat??? Sounds Like fun :D