PDA

View Full Version : Ya Have Any Friends Who's Wife/GF Keeps Them on a Short Leash?

Trailer Park Casanova
09-04-2006, 08:17 PM
The guys in the neighborhood like to come over and have a beer & hangout.
Always something going on at our place.
The boat,, wax cars,, servicing toys & their toys, sports on TV, ect,,,,
A few of the neighborhood guys aren't here but a few minutes and their wife appears & is embarassingly dragging them home.
They are not allowed outta the yard.
My wife would never do that, she is so cool and awsum. It's so Fuk'd when their bitchy wifes do this.
Any guys you know on a short leash? Any stories?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812diagram2_06.gif

slowinhavasu
09-04-2006, 08:21 PM
The boat,, wax cars,, servicing toys & thier toys, sports on TV, ect,,,,
A few of the neighborhood guys aren't here but a few minutes and their wife is embarassingly dragging them home.
My wife would never do that, she is so cool and awsum. It's so Fuk'd when their bitchy wifes do this.
I would tell you one, but my wife said I need to come in the house now...... :) After twenty five years, you just go with it...lol

doesitfloat?
09-04-2006, 08:32 PM
The boat,, wax cars,, servicing toys & thier toys, sports on TV, ect,,,,
A few of the neighborhood guys aren't here but a few minutes and their wife is embarassingly dragging them home.
Yeah, my longest friend (22 years) had a wife that wouldn't let him do sh!t. Good example, I called him one Sunday morning to take him to a ball game. He says "Hold on...let me ask (name w/h)". He then says, "No, she's got plans." I asked him later what they did. He said "Nothing, we just watched TV all day...she just didn't want me to go". I said you're a pussy whipped mofo and she's poison (for many other reasons, too). He just kind of shrugged. She was screwing 2 other guys within a year in his house when he'd go to work.

TRUMP TIGHT
09-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Maybe your just a bad influence.:idea:

Tom Brown
09-04-2006, 08:35 PM
It's really amazing when you have a relationship that's strong enough to trust. I guess it takes people who are capable of trusting, as well as people who do not violate that trust.
I totally admire your relationship, TPC. I tip my hat to you and Mrs. Casanova. :cool:

doesitfloat?
09-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Maybe your just a bad influence.:idea:
lol...guilty!

TRUMP TIGHT
09-04-2006, 08:43 PM
TPC, maybe your wife doesnt do that because everyone comes to your house.:idea:

W.O.T
09-04-2006, 08:59 PM
my girlfriend used to be really cool and i respected that of her. seems like little by little shes been trying to give me less and less slack as time goes by. now she hates it and busts my balls every time i do anything or spend money when shes not with me. women are very difficult. i think we just broke up this morning though so well see.

MudPumper
09-04-2006, 10:27 PM
My best friend from highschool has been with his girl for 8 years. They live together but are not married. He can never do anything without her getting pissy or having to check with her first. He has off every other Monday so we hang out while she is at work. As soon as it's time for her to get done with work he's got to be home. It annoys the shit out of me. My wife lets me do whatever whenever.
I guess it's a trust thing, but mostly I think it's because over the years she has neglected having a life outside of their relationship and now he is all she has. So when he's out doing shit with the guys, she sits at home with her finger in her ass getting pissed that he's having fun and she isn't. She needs to get a life.

ROZ
09-04-2006, 11:49 PM
she sits at home with her finger in her ass getting pissed that he's having fun and she isn't. She needs to get a life.
She's doing it all wrong.. I think she needs to use the other hand to massage her clitoris while her finger from her other hand is inher ass.. seems a little more sensible :D

Jbb
09-06-2006, 03:08 AM
She's doing it all wrong.. I think she needs to use the other hand to massage her clitoris while her finger from her other hand is inher ass.. seems a little more sensible :D
...lmao....classic response Roz!!!!..... :p

Tom Slick
09-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Unfortunately most men are giant pussies and as soon as they get a little bit of pussy they hand over their genitalia to the women and never get it back. It's sad but true and it seems that most of my friends have fallen under the hypnotic pussy spell. All of you pussy whipped guys need to get your balls back. Try listening to Tom Likas on 97.1. I've learned over the years that you can't have a women lead you around like a bitch. If a chick doesn't let you do something, or gives you grief for wanting to do something, she needs to be immediately kicked out the door. Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. Most chicks get away with what ever they want and guys just sit back and take it. I just don't get that. Life is way to short to be misserable and let around by your chick like her little puppet. Now don't get me wrong, I look at a relationship like itÂ’s a 2 way street and give my chick all of the freedom in the world. If she screws up, then that's her problem and I'll just move on to the next. We trust each other and enjoy spending time together, but we also do our own things apart as well and there's never any grief. I'm glad to hear that some of you guys have cool chicks. Seems like most of the girls on these forums are pretty damn cool to there guys, so props to the good ones.

Parker Dreamin
09-06-2006, 07:13 AM
It comes down to mutual respect for each other and the family. For me if I ask to do something without the family and she has no plans, then she is all for me going out and doing what ever I want, and the same goes for her. When doing this we both find that we like to do things together more often because there is no tention about asking to do something or go somewhere.
for example I will be with my buddies in a motorhome this weekend at Glenn Helen........ Go ricky......

Jbb
09-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Brown obeys orders...on a daily basis.....from some random chick in a chat room... :p

Wet Dream
09-06-2006, 07:15 AM
All of you pussy whipped guys need to get your balls back. Try listening to Tom Likas on 97.1.
Likas?? :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Are you kidding? Probably not. Ok, so after listening to him and it still doesn't work, are you going to pull a Likas and throw your chick in the fireplace? Likas...get real.

Ziggy
09-06-2006, 07:29 AM
Me and the wife do as we please in most cases. Neither of us would do something that would break any of the trust we have for one another because we respect each other and trust our love.
I believe most women 'tie down' their man because they don't trust them, its that simple. And if the guys are over at friends drinking and watching football wives still seem to think some sort of hanky panky is going to occur......paranoya extraordinaire, lacks trust.

Tom Slick
09-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Likas?? :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Are you kidding? Probably not. Ok, so after listening to him and it still doesn't work, are you going to pull a Likas and throw your chick in the fireplace? Likas...get real.
If you don't agree with most of what Likas says on his show, then your chick must carry around your nuts in her purse as well. :yuk: Don't get me wrong, some of is views towards women are a bit harsh and disrespectful, but as a generality he is dead on when it comes to men getting taken advantage of by over zealous women that wear the pants in the relationship. You must be the guy that gets half a beer down his throat over at his neighbors house, before the old bag comes looking for you to come home and message her feet.

Itsahobby
09-06-2006, 07:48 AM
I bet they wives are afraid the husbands will see all the toys and start wanting their own. They are taking the outta sight, outta mind psychology. :crossx:

Her454
09-06-2006, 07:54 AM
Me and the wife do as we please in most cases. Neither of us would do something that would break any of the trust we have for one another because we respect each other and trust our love.
I believe most women 'tie down' their man because they don't trust them, its that simple. And if the guys are over at friends drinking and watching football wives still seem to think some sort of hanky panky is going to occur......paranoya extraordinaire, lacks trust.
BINGO. No trust = bad, unhealthy relationship. People need to have their own space and do their own things in life, along with sharing things together.

Tom Slick
09-06-2006, 07:57 AM
BINGO. No trust = bad, unhealthy relationship. People need to have their own space and do their own things in life, along with sharing things together.
EXACTLY....No trust, and/or no respect = no relationship. You have to have both and even if one is missing you've got nothing. You hit the nail on the head. :)

RitcheyRch
09-06-2006, 07:58 AM
So very true.
EXACTLY....No trust, and/or no respect = no relationship. You have to have both and even if one is missing you've got nothing. You hit the nail on the head. :)

Krazy K
09-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Thanks Roz, I've been meaning to clean my monitor screen for awhile...

Her454
09-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Thanks Roz, I've been meaning to clean my monitor screen for awhile...
LOL..................

Wet Dream
09-06-2006, 10:02 AM
If you don't agree with most of what Likas says on his show, then your chick must carry around your nuts in her purse as well. :yuk: Don't get me wrong, some of is views towards women are a bit harsh and disrespectful, but as a generality he is dead on when it comes to men getting taken advantage of by over zealous women that wear the pants in the relationship. You must be the guy that gets half a beer down his throat over at his neighbors house, before the old bag comes looking for you to come home and message her feet.
You couldn't be more wrong about me personally, but I expect that since you don't know what you're talking about. As far as lickass goes, (its actually spelled LEYKIS, nice spelling for a listener to misspell) he has some funny things, and some great points ond observations. But what I don't respect about him and you don't have a clue about it because you listen to him is what he did to his girlfriend. That ass will never bring it up, but call him up on his great little show, ask him about the time he beat his girlfriend with a log from the fireplace during a drunken fight. See how far that conversation goes on the air. My wife and I have an awesome relationship, she never does any of the leash crap. I called you on the Leykas crap...not the relationship, so don't pretend that you know my situation...you'd be jealous.

NautiTwins
09-06-2006, 10:09 AM
The boat,, wax cars,, servicing toys & their toys, sports on TV, ect,,,,
A few of the neighborhood guys aren't here but a few minutes and their wife appears & is embarassingly dragging them home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Nope do not know anyone like that. My wife pretty much lets me do what I want. Do I give her the respect to tell her what I am doing. YEP I sure do! Does she bock when I say I want to go to the river with a couple of friends. NOPE. Not once.
Like it was said before, it is a trust issue and if you do not trust your mate then you better move on and find someone you can trust. Because if you end up married to said ball and chain, your life is going to be hell!

'78 gt boat
09-06-2006, 10:24 AM
My buddy has had this real nice Saleen mustang since he was in high school. It has all kinds of mods done to it and has been racing at the local drag strip for years. He met his wife online and she moved to Az. from Michigan when the started dating. At this point everything is fine and she enjoyed going to the track. As soon as they got married she got prego. That was the end of it all. We used to work on the cars, drink beer, and talk shit every weekend...... no more. She threatened to take the kid and get a divorce if he didn't get rid of the car. She says having it shows no responsibility as a father. When it comes to working on the cars now forget it. All we hear now is ," no I can't. The wife has things for me to do". He has even agreed to put the car on blocks, take off the tires and drain the oil and not even start the car for a whole year!!!!! Ouch :mad: :mad: We tell him to get his balls back but he says they belong in her purse now. I guess to some that's what being married is all about. Funny thing is my wife even tells him to get his sack back :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Just my little story.

Her454
09-06-2006, 10:41 AM
So, why do guys do it? What are they afraid of? They must not be too unhappy or they would leave?
MOST guys are not "dependent" like alot of women can be so whats the reasoning?

DILLIGAF
09-06-2006, 10:52 AM
So, why do guys do it? What are they afraid of? They must not be too unhappy or they would leave?
MOST guys are not "dependent" like alot of women can be so whats the reasoning?
There has to something keeping them there. Different reasons for different guys. Maybe they like to "settle", maybe they don't want change, maybe they are insecure, maybe they like to be dominated, the list would be very, very long.
Personally, if they don't have a problem with it and "choose" to stay in that type of relationship that is up to them. Now, if they constantly complain about it and do nothing to rectify it I would find a new friend as they are jsut whiners.
If the gf/wife is constantly checking up and doesn't have the trust factor there are bigger issues and the relationship will not work. Sadly, many people stay in these types of relationships and are miserable but do nothing to change their life.
I choose not to be one of these people....but to each his/her own.

topless
09-06-2006, 10:56 AM
MOST guys are not "dependent" like alot of women can be so whats the reasoning?Sounds like they are afraid of being alone. I know people who jump from one relationship to another even if it is a bad one just so they won't be alone. I'd say insecurity.

Biglue
09-06-2006, 11:06 AM
I'll be honest and admit that I have had to deal with some of this crap early on in my relationship with my wife. It was not really about jealousy or insecurity. She would get pissed because I would go out every weekend week in week out. A lot of those issues were created by my behavior too. The bigger the problem got the further it became a power struggle among us. I wouldn't mind her doing her thing on her own. But to her it was always an imbalance of time away from home and kids in my favor. As she put it "I was always out" LOL. Hope that makes sense.

lucky
09-06-2006, 11:50 AM
my(ex) wife had me on a short leash -- I usually hung my self by it :)

Jyruiz
09-06-2006, 12:07 PM
We don't hang out with 3 of our friends because of it. For some reason, they got married and lost there freedom to do anything with out there wifes. One of them would always make plans with us and flake at the last minute because his (wife now) girlfriend wanted him to stay home for no other reason other than to have him there. I don't know about the rest of you, but it was sick watching this shit happen. Now I have a buddy who might move to Kentucky because his new girlfriend is from there and she wants to go back and wants him to go with her. The bastard is doing fine here, has a condo, nice truck, car, skis. He had all this before her and now she has got his balls, the chick isn't even cute or thin if you know what I mean. Another one lost to the dark side. :)

Biglue
09-06-2006, 12:10 PM
We don't hang out with 3 of our friends because of it. For some reason, they got married and lost there freedom to do anything with out there wifes. One of them would always make plans with us and flake at the last minute because his (wife now) girlfriend wanted him to stay home for no other reason other than to have him there. I don't know about the rest of you, but it was sick watching this shit happen. Now I have a buddy who might move to Kentucky because his new girlfriend is from there and she wants to go back and wants him to go with her. The bastard is doing fine here, has a condo, nice truck, car, skis. He had all this before her and now she has got his balls, the chick isn't even cute or thin if you know what I mean. Another one lost to the dark side. :)
It's not Jr....y is it?

Tom Slick
09-06-2006, 12:25 PM
You couldn't be more wrong about me personally, but I expect that since you don't know what you're talking about. As far as lickass goes, (its actually spelled LEYKIS, nice spelling for a listener to misspell) he has some funny things, and some great points ond observations. But what I don't respect about him and you don't have a clue about it because you listen to him is what he did to his girlfriend. That ass will never bring it up, but call him up on his great little show, ask him about the time he beat his girlfriend with a log from the fireplace during a drunken fight. See how far that conversation goes on the air. My wife and I have an awesome relationship, she never does any of the leash crap. I called you on the Leykas crap...not the relationship, so don't pretend that you know my situation...you'd be jealous.
Dude, relax...you're the one that fired a shot at me about my comment about LEYKIS. Pardon me for not knowing how to spell the guys name, as I'm not some die hard fan of his. Yes, I do occasionaly catch his show and some of it is entertaining, which I believe is the intension of the show. Sure he is an ass, but you have to admit that some of the stuff he talks about regarding men and women and their relationships is pretty much dead on. I have no idea what he's done to his girlfriend, nor do I care, as it's none of my business. I never said the guy was a saint, or that he was good in relationships.
You're are correct, I don't know you and my remark was just a little dig back for you basically calling me a dick for my Leykis comment. I appologize for offending you and I'm stoked that your relationship, (however none of my business), is a good one. Fact is, and I believe this is what this thread is all about, a lot of guys get pussy whipped and many of them are my buddies and I think it sucks. Just stating an opinion. I'm a believer that relationships should be 50/50, not just what the chick wants. Have a nice day!

ratso
09-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Sounds like they are afraid of being alone. I know people who jump from one relationship to another even if it is a bad one just so they won't be alone. I'd say insecurity.
Is this a cry for help... topless??? :idea:

Benjhamina
09-06-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm gonna tell you my theory.......
Since I was 18 I have had LTR with some misc puss inbetween but mostly long term. I am always at the river or the desert or somewhere on the weekends. My phil is why work hard if you are not going to enjoy yourself. Girls I have met always love it and it is part of what attracts them to me I think. (Lord knows its not my stunning good looks) But as time goes on they start to wonder why I won't go to their friends BBQ on a Sat instead of the river or why I won't have Thanksgiving with their family instead of Glamis. I always tell them the same thing. I'm a jerk. Soon that turns into bitching about Monday night football or anything you do that they used to do with you but now feel you are being selfish. It got so bad with my last one that I used to go to Mojhave Fri AM and she would call me Fri night to see what I was doing and I would tell her I was at the river. I just didn't want to hear it. I guess my theory is that (not all) most girls want to control the relationship. Some guys give up that control right away cause they are pu22ys and sometimes the women has to try and put more and more pressure on you over time to get it but I have found that almost without exception females will test you to see how much influance they can have over you.
Here is the problem with that. Guys who let their women cut their nuts off loose their respect. I've seen it happen over and over . A good friend of mine got married to a girl a year and half ago and before they were married she was great but she pulled a 180 almost during the honeymoon including getting off her birthcontrol without telling him even though they had decided to wait at least a year before tryoing for kids. I won't give details but she turned out to be a HUGE C*NT and my buddy just folded. It was sad actually but she said that he was a family man now and family men didn't do the things they used to and he just let her tell him what was ok and what wasn't. Well, she lost respect for him as a man and was banging the nieghboor while he was at work shortly after the baby was born. Now he has sold his house for the divorce and she has already let him know that she is going to rake him over the coals. I am sure the only reason he hasn't cut her throat open is because that is his babies mother but if it was me.......
I guess my point is this. I don't like being a dick to girlfriends. I wish I could let them have whatever they wanted because I am a big fan of vagina and want the best for it, but as men, at least on occasion, we have to tell our women to f*ck off because when it comes down to it. We are in control and if they don't like it they should leave. Believe it or not females need this and crave it from their men. Sorry to be so long, I am just starting to go through this struggle with my new girl so I had to get it off my chest.

ratso
09-06-2006, 12:50 PM
I've noticed a lot of guys that puss down to women are golfers... :idea: :D

Jyruiz
09-06-2006, 12:59 PM
It's not Jr....y is it?
Lol, no bastard. :)

DILLIGAF
09-06-2006, 01:04 PM
ROTFLOL.......

Bradman
09-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Hmmmm :rollside:
http://byroncrawford.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/entlede100704.jpg

Dave C
09-06-2006, 01:09 PM
thats its... I have been waiting for Ratso's patented wisdom on this subject and this is all I get.... :cry: :cry:
this is bulll shiat... ;) ;)

Biglue
09-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Lol, no bastard. :)
I was talking about Jray focker.

Jyruiz
09-06-2006, 01:14 PM
I was talking about Jray focker.
Lol, no, its not him bro, that f***r hates the midwest, he moved out here from Ohio, so that should tell you something, lost his girlfriend back in the day because she wanted to go back and he didn't. That F****r is smarter than that.

Biglue
09-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Lol, no, its not him bro, that f***r hates the midwest, he moved out here from Ohio, so that should tell you something, lost his girlfriend back in the day because she wanted to go back and he didn't. That F****r is smarter than that.
Well judging by his looks I would have never figured. LMAO
Good for him. So Is lady Jy gonna let you come out this weekend? :crossx:

Jyruiz
09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Well judging by his looks I would have never figured. LMAO
Good for him. So Is lady Jy gonna let you come out this weekend? :crossx:
I have a nieces quinsenera this weekend bro, but I did not know anything was going on.

Biglue
09-06-2006, 01:43 PM
I have a nieces quinsenera this weekend bro, but I did not know anything was going on.
Exact same deal here. I hate those things actually/.

Jyruiz
09-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Exact same deal here. I hate those things actually/.
Me too.

Devil's Advocate
09-06-2006, 02:31 PM
.... we have to tell our women to f*ck off because when it comes down to it. We are in control and if they don't like it they should leave. Believe it or not females need this and crave it from their men...
:2purples:
lack of trust + needing to control = unhealthy relationship.

Tom Brown
09-06-2006, 02:51 PM
...the chick isn't even cute or thin if you know what I mean.
I think I follow your line of thought there, jy. :idea: