PDA

View Full Version : Jordy vs Riodog

Tom Brown
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
The Ricky Carmichael versus Tiger Woods thread got me thinking....
Riodog or Jordy... Which one would you least rather go up against in a flame war? :idea:
Both hit pretty hard so this could be an interesting poll.

piper
09-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Jordy get's crazy!!

Tom Brown
09-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Jordy get's crazy!!
Indeed... but Rio has the animal angle covered. :idea:

Jrocket
09-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Ahhhhh both pussy's!

upsman105
09-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Jordy spells better.. :p :p

Kachina26
09-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Jordy smells better.. :p :p
Really???

Jbb
09-06-2006, 03:05 AM
Havasu Hangin...in his prime.....could BBQ both of them..... simultaneously :p

topless
09-06-2006, 03:36 AM
I love them both...................I love everyone. Not a fair poll :220v: :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
09-06-2006, 04:05 AM
Havasu Hangin...in his prime.....could BBQ both of them..... simultaneously :p
Those young whipper-snappers are no match for the ole HH soundbites and images!
:D

Tom Brown
09-06-2006, 06:44 AM
I remember the days when clicking on a hyperlink in an HH post would cause the click of an 8-track whirring up to speed and then either a Top Gun or Cheech and Chong sound bite would begin to play.
Fortunately, that was back in the days when I couldn't afford a sound card.

OutCole'd
09-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Those young whipper-snappers are no match for the ole HH soundbites and images!
No to mention editing their posts. :)

Jordy
09-06-2006, 07:24 AM
I gotta go with Riodog on this. He gets off on a rant and it's all over. Besides, arguing with myself on the internet would just be a sign of insanity. :D :D :D

Biglue
09-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Who wants some of me??!?!?! :D :D :D

Jordy
09-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Who wants some of me??!?!?! :D :D :D
Don't you have some yards to mow or did you get that wireless up link to work with your laptop and riding mower??? :D :D :D

Her454
09-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Thats like comparing a Pit Bull that's been trained well and a Pit Bull thats been starved. :rollside:
Nuff said.

Biglue
09-06-2006, 08:25 AM
Don't you have some yards to mow or did you get that wireless up link to work with your laptop and riding mower??? :D :D :D
I have Rio doing them. And you need to hurry on those hedges. :crossx:

HOSS
09-06-2006, 08:26 AM
I`ll never forget the fatgirl in the cafeteria line deal. Believe it was in bench racers under the Honda Civic with a fifthe wheel on the hood.
Thats was the best thread posted on this site ever!

Jordy
09-06-2006, 08:29 AM
I have Rio doing them. And you need to hurry on those hedges. :crossx:
I had to dig deep in my HH archives to find this one:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23tryingtobefunny.jpg
:notam: :D

Froggystyle
09-06-2006, 08:44 AM
I dunno... tough call. The three offenders tend to share a mindset for the most part, so in general, if you fight one bean you fight the whole burrito.
All in all though, Jordy has more posting time on his hands, so his comebacks are quicker and more topical. Mike has to go hours between getting his licks in, so you can usually count on a couple of stingers from the adversaries thrown in that have to be attended to in a single delayed post. While this certainly does ramp up the "venge" factor in his ire, it can also lead to the "F all y'all" cease and desist reaction.
I go with Jordy by a hair. As has been said though, neither stand a chance against HH when trimmed down to his fighting weight.

Dave C
09-06-2006, 08:51 AM
since ol' HH has been put out to pasture... I have to go with Jordy....
the sheer speed of Jordy's retorts usually wins.
quick hands are sometimes better than the slow haymaker. :rollside:

Jbb
09-06-2006, 08:54 AM
since ol' HH has been put out to pasture... I have to go with Jordy....
the sheer speed of Jordy's retorts usually wins.
quick hands are sometimes better than the slow haymaker. :rollside:
Im not sure.......One of Jordy's victims has recovered,and is back spamming again......Jordy needs to heed the advice,when the creepy voice sez......finish him.... :p

Jordy
09-06-2006, 08:56 AM
As has been said though, neither stand a chance against HH when trimmed down to his fighting weight.
Yeah, have you seen that little bastard Oompa Loompa??? His fighting weight is like 85 lbs and there is no way I'm trimming down that much. :D :D :D
Im not sure.......One of Jordy's victims has recovered,and is back spamming again......Jordy needs to heed the advice,when the creepy voice sez......finish him.... :p
Trust me, his antics haven't gone unnoticed. Just don't know if it's worth wasting anymore time on that piece of shit. :notam:

Havasu Hangin'
09-06-2006, 08:56 AM
since ol' HH has been put out to pasture...
I'm pacing myself. :notam:
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/google-stupidity.jpg

460 jus getn it
09-06-2006, 08:57 AM
3 WORDS............................................. ............................................
People helping People.
Jordy gets mad crazy with his flamming.

Jordy
09-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Jordy gets mad crazy with his flamming.
WTF is "flamming?" Is that kind of like flaming only you got mad crazy with the M key??? :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
09-06-2006, 09:04 AM
WTF is "flamming?" Is that kind of like flaming only you got mad crazy with the M key??? :D :D :DLMAO....Its ebonics jackass. Now back to the topic at hand.............................................. ...............

Dave C
09-06-2006, 10:41 AM
kind of like a welterweight.. they just dance around and take jabs when they really need to deliver a big mike tyson haymaker to finish the job... :rollside:

Tom Brown
09-06-2006, 12:33 PM
lmao! :D :D :D

Jrocket
09-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I`ll never forget the fatgirl in the cafeteria line deal. Believe it was in bench racers under the Honda Civic with a fifthe wheel on the hood.
Thats was the best thread posted on this site ever!
Ok Duke,Im gonna try to explain why not to tow something big with a small car.
Lets just say your a little skinny guy with a big huge fat girlfriend.Just making an example here!!!
Your standing at the front of the line of an all-you-can eat buffet with your big ol'lady behind you.Some jackass yells out from the kitchen that theres only a one double fudge choclate cake left for everyone in the buffet!!! You first feel alittle nudge on your back side from Birtha,then another harder nudge,mean while your putting your feet down on the ground as hard as you can!!But this ol' Hog is starting to slide your ass across the front of the buffet line.Next thing you feel is your feet going numb and here comes ol'Birtha rolling right over the top of your ass!!And all this because you thought you had some great sneekers on them feet that could stop a brod that was 4 times your weight!! :D See what I mean,get yourself some bigger feet to go in them sneekers.You cant stop an elephant with a humingbird ass!!!! :D :D
And yes,I have been drinking all day!! :D
Just for you Hoss. :)

Rexone
09-06-2006, 03:27 PM
I think Jordy wins for perserverence, he's like a pit bull that just won't let go but never quite kills his prey. I think he enjoys the shaking more than the eating.
Rio on the other hand historically has bit hard right outta the box like a grizzly bear but lately has been more poodleish, yapping a little but quiets right down after given a cookie or two. UPS is his favorite shipper now, just ask him.

voodoomedman
09-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I think Jordy wins for perserverence, he's like a pit bull that just won't let go but never quite kills his prey. I think he enjoys the shaking more than the eating.
Rio on the other hand historically has bit hard right outta the box like a grizzly bear but lately has been more poodleish, yapping a little but quiets right down after given a cookie or two. UPS is his favorite shipper now, just ask him.
And if we did a poll on the biggest pot stirrer.........Rexie might just come out on top. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :) :rollside:

DILLIGAF
09-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Ok Duke,Im gonna try to explain why not to tow something big with a small car.
Lets just say your a little skinny guy with a big huge fat girlfriend.Just making an example here!!!
Your standing at the front of the line of an all-you-can eat buffet with your big ol'lady behind you.Some jackass yells out from the kitchen that theres only a one double fudge choclate cake left for everyone in the buffet!!! You first feel alittle nudge on your back side from Birtha,then another harder nudge,mean while your putting your feet down on the ground as hard as you can!!But this ol' Hog is starting to slide your ass across the front of the buffet line.Next thing you feel is your feet going numb and here comes ol'Birtha rolling right over the top of your ass!!And all this because you thought you had some great sneekers on them feet that could stop a brod that was 4 times your weight!! See what I mean,get yourself some bigger feet to go in them sneekers.You cant stop an elephant with a humingbird ass!!!!
That is some funny shit right there :) Good job!

Rexone
09-06-2006, 04:51 PM
And if we did a poll on the biggest pot stirrer.........Rexie might just come out on top. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :) :rollside:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732huh.gif

Debbolas
09-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Mike is the enforcer!
The sherrif
The LAW
The MAN, ok, maybe NOT the man.....
;)

Rexone
09-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Mike is the enforcer!
The sherrif
The LAW
The MAN, ok, maybe NOT the man.....
;)
You're exactly right Deb and I have a very mean dog to match my demeanor.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732charley101604-1.jpg

HM
09-06-2006, 05:31 PM
You're exactly right Deb and I have a very mean dog to match my demeanor.
It is funny how dogs look so much like their owners. :D

Rexone
09-06-2006, 05:38 PM
It is funny how dogs look so much like their owners. :D
That's funny I heard members here resemble their screenames (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=789295&highlight=mole#post789295) :wink:

Tom Brown
09-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Woof. :)
Beautiful dog, Mike. :cool:

HM
09-06-2006, 05:42 PM
That's funny, I heard they look like their screenames. :wink:
Your dog has his own screen name?

HM
09-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Look at TB getting all FRENCHIE, and shit.

Rexone
09-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks Tom.
Don't f with him though, he'll bite the hell out of your ankle.

Jbb
09-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Look at TB getting all FRENCHIE, and shit.
Hmmmm...I see a possible conflict here....that dog might chew a hole in Brown's ......er.......inflatable ......"girlfriend"..... :p