PDA

View Full Version : American Offshore boats in Riverside???

Nord
09-05-2006, 10:15 AM
I noticed that Hawaiin boats in Norco has a huge banner pointing towards the 15 that says AMERICAN OFFSHORE........
Any info on this??
~NORD~

boatnam2
09-05-2006, 10:49 AM
same guy that has been selling them here for over 10 years.one word shaddddddddddddddddddy

andy01
09-05-2006, 11:01 AM
one word shaddddddddddddddddddy
Sounds like your kinda people.........
Andy

Nord
09-05-2006, 11:20 AM
so are they changing the name and selling AO boats???

SoCalSouthpaw
09-05-2006, 01:03 PM
I noticed that Hawaiin boats in Norco has a huge banner pointing towards the 15 that says AMERICAN OFFSHORE........
Any info on this??
~NORD~
Maybe next time you drive by the location you could stop in and ask. Ive heard that AO was opening a shop out there. Im interested to know fo-sho since I have a 26NSX.

Newcastle
09-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I've seen what looks like the American Offshore building. If you drive southbound on the 15 near Hidden Valley Pkwy, you can see a few boats on the westside of the freeway. It is directly east of the Hawaiian building, which is I think on Hamner/Main St no?

Nord
09-05-2006, 02:00 PM
i thought it was the same building with a new banner..????

Newcastle
09-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Yeah, maybe you're right. Then what's that building on the west side of Hamner?

htm56
09-05-2006, 02:53 PM
same guy that has been selling them here for over 10 years.one word shaddddddddddddddddddy
Be carefull guy is very shady also builds boats under the name of AMERICAN EXTREME. I bought and immediatly sold one of his boats had numerous problems that I had to go to BBB to get resolved. The Boat was actually a good boat but his customer service was horrible!

SoCalSouthpaw
09-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Be carefull guy is very shady also builds boats under the name of AMERICAN EXTREME. I bought and immediatly sold one of his boats had numerous problems that I had to go to BBB to get resolved. The Boat was actually a good boat but his customer service was horrible!
Shady? Hmmmm. :idea: And he's still in business?

Boatcop
09-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Shady? Hmmmm. :idea: And he's still in business?
Shady boat builders? What's this world coming to?
Why I've never heard of such a thing. :rollside:

Riomouse911
09-05-2006, 06:27 PM
The Hawaiian guy is South of HVP on the West side of Hamner, he was still there as of last week... the AO guy is N of HVP on the Eats side of Hamner .. I saw two boats in the AO lot this am, the one thats been there for a month or two and a newer one that has only been there for a few days I guess...

cc239badlands
09-07-2006, 03:29 PM
I have an AO. The only guy I know that distributes on the west coast is Cliff Waters. His shop is in Pheonix, AZ.

acatitude
09-07-2006, 03:44 PM
I can tell you that for the last few years there is a guy in OC that resells boats from AO and Commander from ED out of houston...... I know there were some shady deals and AO tried to have this guy unload some of there shit boats from a few years ago........... not saying this is same person, but with someone else mentioning their suspicions it would make me be very careful......Again this was a few years back, wish I could remember his name

acatitude
09-07-2006, 03:46 PM
american extreme rings a bell.... do they look like AO's??????

HM
09-07-2006, 03:50 PM
There was a pretty big thread on here a while back. The guy in Norco was spamming an AO deck boat down in the spam section. Looks like the thread got deleted. Lots of conflicting info.

seanv
09-07-2006, 03:55 PM
blown, should i even throw my $.02 in... :mad:

boatnam2
09-07-2006, 06:18 PM
i will say it again same guy for the last 10 years not to be confused with the guy that sold them over at tige for some other shady guy in texas that is now in jail.it has been 8 years so im not going to talk crap but be careful!

offshore
09-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Ok

offshore
09-22-2006, 12:04 PM
HEY WHATS UP GUYS THIS IS ART FROM NORCO A/O THE SHOP OFF THE 15 FWY IS A/O'S NOT HAWAIIANS.
REPLYING TO A NEGATIVE COMMENT THAT I SOLD A BOAT TO JIM M WITH A USED MOTOR HE IS SAYING HE GOT SALTY TASTE IN HIS MOUTH AND TALKING SHIT THAT IM SHADY
I SOLD A BOAT TO JIM M YEARS AGO, JIM WAS TRYING TO SAVE MONEY AND HE WAS REFERED TO ME BY ANOTHER FRIEND/ CUSTOMER SO I TOLD HIM THAT I HAD A 454 MAG THAT WAS A USED MOTOR AND I SAID THAT I WOULD WARRANTY THE MOTOR FOR 12 MONTHS, THE MONEY HE WAS SAVING JIM DID THE DEAL
8 MONTHS AFTER HE HAD THE BOAT I GET A CALL FROM JEFF BLOSDALE R.I.P. THAT HE HAS A A/O IN HIS SHOP, THEN JIM CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THE MOTOR I SOLD HIM HAD LOTS OF HOURS. I ASKED HIM HOW DO YOU KNOW, HE SAID THE PISTONS HAD CARBON ON THEM AND HE WANTS THE MONEY FOR ANOTHER MOTOR OR HE WOULD GIVE ME BAD NAME.
AT THIS TIME I TOLD HIM BRING ME THE MOTOR BACK AND I WILL GIVE YOU A NEW GM LONGBLOCK BUT HE WANTED THE MONEY ONLY AND I WOULD GET THE OLD MOTOR, I PAID HIM 5,000, AND I NEVER GOT A MOTOR BACK. I GOT A CALL FORM LAVYCRAFT THAT HAD A 2600 A/O FOR SALE
I WENT THERE AND LOOKED AT THE BOAT AND IT WAS JIMS BOAT, I CHECKED THE MERC TAG VIN AND THAT WAS THE MOTOR THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET BACK. HE SPENT THE MONEY I GAVE HIM HE PUT ON A BLOWER AND OTHER ACC NOW WHO IS SHADY NOW GUYS. :mad:
THE SHOP LOCATED IN NORCO CALIFORNIA IS A DEALER FOR AMERICAN OFFSHORE. THERE IS A CONFUSION ABOUT WHO IS THE A/O DEALER IN CA. YOU CAN CALL THE FACTORY IN TEXAS AND ASK IF ANYONE NEEDS PARTS OR QUESTIONS ON THEIR A/O CALL ME AT (951)739-4151 OR STOP BY AT 1535 HAMNER AVE NORCO CA 92860

acatitude
09-22-2006, 12:25 PM
now its coming back. his name as I recall was ART...... good luck all.... yea seanv.... I hear ya

seanv
09-22-2006, 02:17 PM
art, never did buisness with you and after my dealings with ed and so forth i'ld drop that line of boats quick.