PDA

View Full Version : HUGE thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Trailerpark_TJ

DCBDaytona
09-05-2006, 11:21 AM
I had a GREAT time chillin' and bein' a boat biatch this weekend for you this weekend. Your welcome to come on the 22 anytime. :crossx:
And even more welcome to stay and play at our residence whenever you want!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Also, thanks to Mr. and Mrs. GHT, Mr. and Mrs. Kilr and Mr. and Mrs. Bobaloo. Saturday and Especially Sunday just wouldn't have been the same without you!
(Maybe next time I should where a beeping colar when I venture off)

trailerpark_tj
09-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I had a GREAT time chillin' and bein' a boat biatch this weekend for you this weekend. Your welcome to come on the 22 anytime. :crossx:
And even more welcome to stay and play at our residence whenever you want!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Also, thanks to Mr. and Mrs. GHT, Mr. and Mrs. Kilr and Mr. and Mrs. Bobaloo. Saturday and Especially Sunday just wouldn't have been the same without you!
(Maybe next time I should where a beeping colar when I venture off)
No worries man, had a great weekend. Tell your parents thanks for having all of us over Sunday night. Look for the "special" pic of you later.
TJ

Kilrtoy
09-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Im surprised you can even remember sunday night....
IM DCBDAYTONA AND IM GOING TO THE GUNS SHOW
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661DSCN3082.JPG

DCBDaytona
09-05-2006, 01:17 PM
That's hot. I remember Sunday night, but not Saturday night.

GHT
09-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Yea, Sunday night was "off the hook" (or so I'm told). A special thanks to all of you that helped me to remember the evening. I haven't drank that much in years... :) . Li and I had a great time with everyone this weekend and look forward to next time.
DCBDAYTONA, you should have made it over for some of the grub we cooked up prior to coming over to your pad. Yum Yum.. Talk to you later.

MR HARLEY
09-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Some finae ladies but,
Dam you messed up that pic. :p Did you bother to even put any sun-block on ? :wink:

DCBDaytona
09-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Some finae ladies but,
Dam you messed up that pic. :p Did you bother to even put any sun-block on ? :wink:
I did when I was sober...I was screwed from noon on on Sat. :p

Angie
09-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Kev, We had a great time as well. Thanks for the hospitality. :D

MR HARLEY
09-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I did when I was sober...I was screwed from noon on on Sat. :p
Alcohol isn't it great. :)

TOBTEK
09-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Some finae ladies but,
I like how you made your FONT the same color as DCBOYS chest.... HOT PINK :)

MR HARLEY
09-05-2006, 02:35 PM
I like how you made your FONT the same color as DCBOYS chest.... HOT PINK :)
He made them that color. :p :D

my21advantage
09-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Last Time You Looked Like That You Ended Up With a Broken Foot

DCBDaytona
09-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Last Time You Looked Like That You Ended Up With a Broken Foot
Probably. Wait until you see the pics of Mig... :crossx:

my21advantage
09-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Probably. Wait until you see the pics of Mig... :crossx:
Looks like good times were had by all.... :D :cry:

MR HARLEY
09-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Looks like good times were had by all....
How ya been Jay. :)

my21advantage
09-05-2006, 02:54 PM
How ya been Jay. :)
Busy.....applying for a new job.
I missing some goood times in Havasu, but rumor has it I'm getting a condo for the weekend of sept 15-17 :idea:

MR HARLEY
09-05-2006, 02:55 PM
I missing some goood times in Havasu, but rumor has it I'm getting a condo for the weekend of sept 15-17 :idea:
New job?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
09-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Whats up J, ill be up that weekend. Kev, ouch! Looks like you went big league on the beers! Good work.

my21advantage
09-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Whats up J, ill be up that weekend. Kev, ouch! Looks like you went big league on the beers! Good work.
Give me a call...definitely have to get together and hang out

DCBDaytona
09-05-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm dying to see pics from the previous night! I actually remember the night that pic was taken :p I was only blowing a .3 consistently on TJ's breathalyzer :rollside: Saturday night.......

BOBALOO
09-05-2006, 04:15 PM
BEER? All I saw was Kevin drinking Jager! Wait til you see the pic we took of him wearing the lifejacket:D Classic!
And to you kevin, Tell mom and dad we want to come back over and party again. They are great. I'm sure Lori wont mind :crossx:

trailerpark_tj
09-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Representin' the DCB nation proudly!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n169/trailerpark_tj/dcbkev.jpg

my21advantage
09-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Representin' the DCB nation proudly!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n169/trailerpark_tj/dcbkev.jpg
BUT AN ELIMINATOR OWNER AT HEART :crossx:

DCBDaytona
09-05-2006, 08:15 PM
I Love It.

DCBDaytona
09-05-2006, 08:17 PM
BEER? All I saw was Kevin drinking Jager! Wait til you see the pic we took of him wearing the lifejacket:D Classic!
And to you kevin, Tell mom and dad we want to come back over and party again. They are great. I'm sure Lori wont mind :crossx:
Hell no, they won't mind at all :crossx:
Sunday was one hell of a good time. I'm sure glad I remember it.

Mrs.Killer
09-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Hell no, they won't mind at all :crossx:
Sunday was one hell of a good time. I'm sure glad I remember it.
When can we come back and play. :crossx:

boatjob
09-06-2006, 08:15 AM
You know where the secret key is, so you dont need an invitation to come back over and have fun. I am sure glad I didnt drink as much as normal or I would missed the fun.
Come back very very soon, I have many short things and memory is one of them.

Mrs.Killer
09-06-2006, 11:10 AM
You know where the secret key is, so you dont need an invitation to come back over and have fun. I am sure glad I didnt drink as much as normal or I would missed the fun.
Thank you so much, we had a great time. Looking foward to more good times :p

MrsGHT
09-06-2006, 12:06 PM
It was a great weekend! Tell Lori and Jeff thanks again for having us. Look forward to hangin' the next time. Hopefully, you all don't mind having us over for another swimming party...he he.

boatjob
09-06-2006, 12:16 PM
I am not sure who had more fun Lori or me. All I know was that is was a great time for all. I only wish we didnt miss out on all the food before the spa.

trailerpark_tj
09-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Wow, finally decided to post huh..congrats.
Thanks again for having us drunk azzes over. Let me know if you ever need someone to work the pool/spa lightshow :lightsabe , I think I've got that down now.
Sorry for losing your kid Saturday, I'm thinking of using a sand spike and a leash next time. See you guys soon!
TJ

DCBDaytona
09-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Wow, finally decided to post huh..congrats.
Thanks again for having us drunk azzes over. Let me know if you ever need someone to work the pool/spa lightshow :lightsabe , I think I've got that down now.
Sorry for losing your kid Saturday, I'm thinking of using a sand spike and a leash next time. See you guys soon!
TJ
You got that right. The light show was AWESOME. :crossx:
And yes, a sandspike and leash should work well. :p

Kilrtoy
09-06-2006, 12:28 PM
I am not sure who had more fun Lori or me. All I know was that is was a great time for all. I only wish we didnt miss out on all the food before the spa.
I invited you guys, you choose McDonalds over
Chief LeDon Chinna