PDA

View Full Version : Hey rrrrrr! how come.....

Roland the Fisherman
09-05-2006, 01:46 PM
your always so concerned with everyones assh-le? Looking for love or do you assh-les just stick together?
Just kidd'n, so how was the weekend? Meet any cool boys?
LOL!

Biglue
09-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Lucky knows how to get all the boys. :cry: :)

rrrr
09-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Roland, I'm just a considerate person. When I saw you driving around in that little fire engine wearing a assclown suit, I figured you needed a little help.
I'm impressed that you managed to stuff lucky, Maxi, Donald, and hater into the back of the fire truck, but then again I hear you are really talented at cramming large objects into a small space.
Hope you are making good money on the homo circus tour. :skull:

lucky
09-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Roland, I'm just a considerate person. When I saw you driving around in that little fire engine wearing a assclown suit, I figured you needed a little help.
I'm impressed that you managed to stuff lucky, Maxi, Donald, and hater into the back of the fire truck, but then again I hear you are really talented at cramming large objects into a small space.
Hope you are making good money on the homo circus tour. :skull:
he told me i could hold the hose ???????????? It didn't look like a fire hose ???

Roland the Fisherman
09-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Sure it does, just let me swing it over you sholder and you can squirt all your friends.

lucky
09-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Sure it does, just let me swing it over you sholder and you can squirt all your friends.
I feel like a kid in the street in holleyweird , wow thanks Michael - amm i mean roland

Roland the Fisherman
09-07-2006, 10:43 AM
I feel like a kid in the street in holleyweird , wow thanks Michael - amm i mean roland
Oh, I see, only now is it getting weird in here?

HOSS
09-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Man,,,,,I`ve got phucin gas again,,,,,,,,,PHUC! :mad:

SnoopJonnyJon
09-11-2006, 08:36 PM
In Kazakstan we say you make a "putt" when you squeeze very bad smell out your anus hole. I can do. I make a big putt.

topless
09-11-2006, 08:56 PM
your always so concerned with everyones assh-le? Looking for love or do you assh-les just stick together?
Just kidd'n, so how was the weekend? Meet any cool boys?
LOL!Now that is a stupid question to be asking in the Bench Racers forum don't ya think?