PDA

View Full Version : Shasta Cat Attack II Roll Call

Robbie Racer
09-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Okay, time for an updated attendee list since sevaral regulars aren't going to be able to make it this weekend. Who all are still planning on being at Shasta this weekend and what day of arrival?
1) Robbie Racer 25' Carrera Friday afternoon
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

DCBob
09-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Okay, time for an updated attendee list since sevaral regulars aren't going to be able to make it this weekend. Who all are still planning on being at Shasta this weekend and what day of arrival?
1) Robbie Racer 25' Carrera Friday afternoon
2) DCBobinator 26' Eliminator Thurs Noon (D-21 gilligan)
3) Big John 25 Warlock Fri late evening
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

acatitude
09-05-2006, 05:08 PM
sorry I have to miss this one... be safe and see ya at berryessa . if ya know anybody w/ a b-max for sale I want to talk to them thanks

Robbie Racer
09-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Sorry, you have to miss this one Ken. Good luck with getting the drive back together. It looks like we will have a small group at Shasta this time. Glad to hear that I won't have to boat (and drink afterwards) alone though. :idea:
Bob and Phil, see you under the bridge around 3:00 on Friday afternoon. :rollside:

DCBob
09-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Sorry, you have to miss this one Ken. Good luck with getting the drive back together. It looks like we will have a small group at Shasta this time. Glad to hear that I won't have to boat (and drink afterwards) alone though. :idea:
Bob and Phil, see you under the bridge around 3:00 on Friday afternoon. :rollside:
Yeah, sorry Ken, I hope ya find a b-max fer yer junk!
Keith, looking forward to seeing you & Maggie Fri. Big John's junk ain't gonna make it this trip so hes gonna gilligan up w/us. He'll be up Fri Eve. As for the rest of the Cat Attack II bail out gang.....WTF :rolleyes: :yuk: :cry: Oh well, see ya on the next one :rollside: :rollside:

DAVEO
09-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Trust me I would love nothing more than to be on Shasta Lake, But I should be well for barryessa. Have fun. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DCBob
09-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Trust me I would love nothing more than to be on Shasta Lake, But I should be well for barryessa. Have fun. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thanks DAVEO, hope yer shoulder is not to big of a deal. See ya on the next trip :rollside:

DAVEO
09-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks Bob and yes you will.

MOBrien
09-06-2006, 05:58 PM
wish we were gonna make it but looks like I'll have family in town and will be vying for a day on the river instead. You guys have fun and run safely.
MOB :clover:

RACER52
09-07-2006, 08:34 AM
The racer52 family will miss this one. We had a big weekend this last week and will sit on the sidelines this week. We will see everyone at Berryesa and Hookie Day though. The boat is still running strong and I cant wait to be on the water again.
Have fun and be safe,
Racer

Boatmaster
09-07-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm out!!! :mad: I wish all you people would stop breaking your junk, so I would have more time on the water :rolleyes: . Be safe and hope to see you all on the water soon.

DCBob
09-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Hey, just got back and put away all the stuff. Had a great trip except we missed all of you bail outs! Met up with Keith & Maggie (Robbie Racer) @ Bridge Bay. Jeff Garcia in his new F-26, his Dad & crew (Cobra 26) towed all the way from Seattle Wash. We met some new folks Steve & Lynn from Reno in a new 30 Eliminator (beautiful boat) and they hung with us most of the weekend. Big John and D-21s son Dan drove up Fri night and hooked up w/D-21 (Dr Phil) and me everybodys junk ran good it was quiet on the lake. It don't get no better than this. Nice Pair is going to post a couple of pics in a minute or two cause my dumazz can't do it.

NICE PAIR
09-11-2006, 09:11 AM
"Come an get um"
http://community.webshots.com/user/nicepair

Itsahobby
09-11-2006, 09:18 AM
I love that lake!!! Looks like a good time had by all.
Jerry

abraman1326
09-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Great pics NP, looks like y'all had a good time. Hope we make it up for the 1st one next year. See ya @ Berryessa, or Hookie Day.
BRA

DAVEO
09-11-2006, 03:24 PM
I'll be up on Thursday. I am sure you all know the water is low--- BUT, my Cousin, Nephew and his buddy all hit land at the Gooseneck!!! All at one time!!! 7,000 to fix my Cousins which just got out of the shop Friday and 12,000 damage to my Nephews boat... They say the water is very low with lots of hidden stuff... Not sure if they were just not looking or a freak deal.... Ethier way you can bet I'll be very careful as should everyone this time of year....
There is a small channel that runs along the cliffs. that is a very shallow area through there. Damn that sucks. sorry to hear about the damage. Hope thats all that happend. Ive been on the lake for 30+ years. from goose neck to river view is a hzerdous area. beautiful but dagerous even when the lake is full.

Robbie Racer
09-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey, just got back and put away all the stuff. Had a great trip except we missed all of you bail outs! Met up with Keith & Maggie (Robbie Racer) @ Bridge Bay. Jeff Garcia in his new F-26, his Dad & crew (Cobra 26) towed all the way from Seattle Wash. We met some new folks Steve & Lynn from Reno in a new 30 Eliminator (beautiful boat) and they hung with us most of the weekend. Big John and D-21s son Dan drove up Fri night and hooked up w/D-21 (Dr Phil) and me everybodys junk ran good it was quiet on the lake. It don't get no better than this. Nice Pair is going to post a couple of pics in a minute or two cause my dumazz can't do it.
We had a great weekend. It was very nice to see Bob, Dr. Phil, Dan and Big John again. It was also nice that the gang from Seattle drove down to hang with us. Attached are a few pics that Maggie took. I will include more in another post.
Keith

Robbie Racer
09-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Here are a few more pics that we took over the weekend.

JetBoatRich
09-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Should be a nice weekend for everyone :cool:
We are headed to Lake Mohave :cool:

Robbie Racer
09-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Should be a nice weekend for everyone :cool:
We are headed to Lake Mohave :cool:
Rich, we missed out favorite boat biatch at Shasta last weekend. :)
Have fun at Mohave. :rollside:

JetBoatRich
09-12-2006, 04:37 AM
Rich, we missed out favorite boat biatch at Shasta last weekend. :)
Have fun at Mohave. :rollside:
sorry i will try and make it back up there :rolleyes: for my duties :cool:
You guys be safe and enjoy your weekend :cool:

DCBob
09-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Hey Keith & Maggie great to see you guys also, thanks for the nice pics.
Cobra 26 Quit lurking and get to posting :cool: Ya can't hide from us now :rolleyes: :)

Pointerman
09-13-2006, 04:26 PM
I am guessing by the pics that my Dad didn't get his boat running. I don't think I have ever seen him sitting in the passenger seat of someone else's boat. I hope you were nice to him Bob. Was he a good passenger?

JB in so cal
09-13-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm amazed at how high the water was in those pics. Usually, this time of year the lake is dropping 6 inches a day. Looks like it was only down 50' 60' feet, no??

Robbie Racer
09-13-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm amazed at how high the water was in those pics. Usually, this time of year the lake is dropping 6 inches a day. Looks like it was only down 50' 60' feet, no??
JB, you are right about the lake usually being down more this time of the year. It was only down about 46' last weekend due to all the rain and snow they had up there last winter.

DCBob
09-14-2006, 07:37 AM
I am guessing by the pics that my Dad didn't get his boat running. I don't think I have ever seen him sitting in the passenger seat of someone else's boat. I hope you were nice to him Bob. Was he a good passenger?
Hey Dean, how ya doin? Yeah, John is about two week away if all his parts come in. He was a good passenger. Even though he probably would have rather been in his boat we all had a good time. Water was great! :rollside: