PDA

View Full Version : wsuwrhr....wanna play? then lets play fair

topless
01-14-2006, 06:03 PM
My first PM to him................
I know you hate me because of Keith but just to let you know, I'm sorry for Christies Grandfather and your buddies baby. (do I know them?) They will all be in my prayers.
Alison
His response (asshole that he is)
Hate?
I don't hate you because of Keith, I don't like you because of the way you used to act on ***boat. The fact that I knew you made it even worse.
The PM's and the bullshit that went on here, wasn't even me. At that time you could PM someone using ANY ID you wanted.
Thank you for your kind words. You do not know them.
Brian
My resonse to asshole
I don't like you either and feel sorry for your wife. Still my prayers are with you. You have been nothing but an asshole to me and to tell you the truth, Keith used to tell me you were a complete idiot. So, choose your friends more carefully next time buddy.
His response was ....
You're kidding right?
Since you AGAIN decided to post private message, I thought maybe you just might yours posted too.
Luv ya Brian, Topless
P.S. Do you want me to post the things he told me about you or do you want back away gracefully?

Kilrtoy
01-14-2006, 06:06 PM
What?????????????????????

topless
01-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Uh, that's exactly what he posted.
Let me get this straight, you are now threatening him by telling him you're going to post what somebody else PMd you about him? Classy. :rolleyes:
I'll be honest with you, I don't find either of your PMs to be out of line in the least. You made a statement about him hating you, he explained that he doesn't hate you but why he was displeased about your past dealings, then you went overboard and insulted him, throwing in the now obligatory on HB reference to his spouse, and telling him another person was talking shit about him.
Seems rather par for the course around here, unfortunately.This was ALL in Pms I only sent him condolences in my PM. I wasn't the one who made them public. He tells half the story and it comes from his so called friend. Tell me what I did wrong Roberto.

Kilrtoy
01-14-2006, 06:15 PM
This was ALL in Pms I only sent him condolences in my PM. I wasn't the one who made them public. He tells half the story and it comes from his so called friend. Tell me what I did wrong Roberto.
His name is not ROBERTO, its SHOCKWAVEBOB

Kilrtoy
01-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Don't start with me, Johnny Law, I'm taking my kids to Applebee's for dinner and I won't even be here. Go pick on somebody that can't spell.
hey that is not my name
it is Killer, and the last name is Toy

topless
01-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Threatening to tell somebody, or worse post it, what somebody else said about them is chickenshit. You don't need me to tell you that. ;)
You're not chickenshit, are you?Nope, I just don't like the fact that asshole feels the need to post private messages on a public forum. I could have posted the crap i know a long time ago but didn't. If he wants to be a dick so be it. You on the other hand need to go check on your kids in the car.

Redwing247
01-14-2006, 06:30 PM
hey that is not my name
That's MR. Toy.....right? :)

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Don't sweat it, Alison. I still like you! :D

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 06:58 PM
hey that is not my name
Oh... And I thought it was Kilr-envious of Arnold-toy...
LOL!!!!! :crossx:
OK, I'll let it die now... maybe.... :rollside:

Kim Hanson
01-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Threatening to tell somebody, or worse post it, what somebody else said about them is chickenshit. You don't need me to tell you that. ;)
You're not chickenshit, are you?
Hell no, she is a stand up shit, I'm in her corner also............( . )( . )......... :cool:

topless
01-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Don't sweat it, Alison. I still like you! :DThanks, but no sweat here. I know who has the brains in this encounter and the it isn't Brian.

hoolign
01-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks, but no sweat here. I know who has the brains in this encounter and the it isn't Brian.
Lets not forget the Voluptuous knockers!

topless
01-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Lets not forget the Voluptuous knockers!He has some pretty big man boobs. Does that count?

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 08:31 PM
LMFAO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
If I am ever down, I know I can come to Hot Boat to get cheered up!!! :cool:

hoolign
01-14-2006, 08:32 PM
He has some pretty big man boobs. Does that count?
NO! :mad:

Kim Hanson
01-14-2006, 08:35 PM
He has some pretty big man boobs. Does that count?
Are they bigger than yours :p ,,sounds like a hissy fit here..........( . )( . )............. :p Was his bigger than yours :D :D

topless
01-14-2006, 08:38 PM
Are they bigger than yours :p ,,sounds like a hissy fit here..........( . )( . )............. :p Was his bigger than yours :D :DNo, he is actually a scrawny little guy.

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 08:42 PM
No, he is actually a scrawny little guy.
With a big head? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-14-2006, 08:54 PM
No, he is actually a scrawny little guy.
But he is a killer, watch out.........( . )( . )............was that a shot at me? :p

topless
01-14-2006, 09:01 PM
With a big head? :crossx:A bald head.

Kim Hanson
01-14-2006, 09:19 PM
A bald head.
Dicks always are...........( . )( . )........... :p

hoolign
01-14-2006, 09:22 PM
HANSON!!!! Quit walking into the fire!

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 09:24 PM
DWE? :crossx:

HighRoller
01-14-2006, 09:25 PM
FAIR???? Since when is that a requirement to have discussion in here? All you have to remember is that left is right, up is down and the sky is not blue. Oh, and watch out for the attention wh0res, cliques, cheerleaders, swingers and nut swingers. They'll blindside you every time you dare expose the truth... :crossx:

topless
01-14-2006, 09:29 PM
That's just crazy talk. :DHe's talking like Kim Hanson now. LOL

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Albeit, after Hansolator processing. :D
Words out of my mouth. :D

hoolign
01-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Words out of my mouth. :D
Look at forkin sounding all "ShockwaveBob has his hand up may ass and I'm Howdy Doody" ..and shit! :D

topless
01-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Don't be gaying up this thread too. :DYea!!! What he said.

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Look at forkin sounding all "ShockwaveBob has his hand up may ass and I'm Howdy Doody" ..and shit! :D
I said words not dick...
speaking of one...... :crossx:

hoolign
01-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Yea!!! What he said.
Shut up! and show me your tits! :mad:

HighRoller
01-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Don't be gaying up this thread too. :D
Yeah, it might get moved to bench racers for having excessive homoerotic content....

topless
01-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Hey! Did you guys just jack my BASH BRIAN thread?

hoolign
01-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I said words not dick...
speaking of one...... :crossx:
This sentence is of a very conflicting nature! :mad:

hoolign
01-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Not as bad as we jacked his ...but yup! :D

topless
01-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Not as bad as we jacked his ...but yup! :DI guess I should start a new one when he's done jacking off.

hoolign
01-14-2006, 09:48 PM
I guess I should start a new one when he's done jacking off.
Well could you please follow the instructions in post # 36 so I can start :mad:

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Who? :D

hoolign
01-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Ohhh this is a great thread Top! ..for those who are not participating..wish you were here ... :D

topless
01-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah, it's more entertaining now. Your horse died in the other thread. You don't need to beat him in this one..... :220v:
Was that over the top? :2purples: :jawdrop:Yea my horse did die you asshole. In case you are an idiot, I'll explain it again. I gave Brian my condolences in a PRIVATE MESSAGE. He responed and then proceeded to post my PM. That was very 6th graderish if you ask me. I will not be out witted by anyone with half the mentality that I have. As for you, I don't and never have liked you so stay out of my threads.

hoolign
01-14-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, it's more entertaining now. Your horse died in the other thread. You don't need to beat him in this one..... :220v:
Was that over the top? :2purples: :jawdrop:
thats a bit harsh dont ya think!!!! Fuk dude ..delete that shit!

topless
01-14-2006, 10:09 PM
Too late, he permenantly on my I hate you list.............(not like he wasn't already but now it's official)

HighRoller
01-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Okay, maybe it was over the top. But anyone who calls brian an Ahole gets what they deserve IMO. He's always struck me as a class act and doesn't deserve to be defamed by some attention wh0re.

hoolign
01-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Too late, he permenantly on my I hate you list.............(not like he wasn't already but now it's official)
I hope I'm not..were still getting together for that "fukk like a beast " session arent we??

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 10:23 PM
I do have to admit... that was a little rough....
That's why I didn't quote.... The girl is hurtin' man.
:mad:

Forkin' Crazy
01-14-2006, 10:25 PM
Okay, maybe it was over the top. But anyone who calls brian an Ahole gets what they deserve IMO. He's always struck me as a class act and doesn't deserve to be defamed by some attention wh0re. :messedup:
What, so you can make fun of her because her horse died? Dude, that ain't right!!! And it just so happens that I like her attention. :cool:

topless
01-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Okay, maybe it was over the top. But anyone who calls brian an Ahole gets what they deserve IMO. He's always struck me as a class act and doesn't deserve to be defamed by some attention wh0re.Do you know him personally? I do and used to call him a friend but he is what is considered a fair weathered friend, Was he not trying to defame me? Yes, I can call anyone whatever I want mister. You also fall into the same category that he is in. Now that is my opinion and averyone has one......just like everyone has an asshole..

HCS
01-14-2006, 10:35 PM
My first PM to him................
I know you hate me because of Keith but just to let you know, I'm sorry for Christies Grandfather and your buddies baby. (do I know them?) They will all be in my prayers.
Alison
His response (asshole that he is)
Hate?
I don't hate you because of Keith, I don't like you because of the way you used to act on ***boat. The fact that I knew you made it even worse.
The PM's and the bullshit that went on here, wasn't even me. At that time you could PM someone using ANY ID you wanted.
Thank you for your kind words. You do not know them.
Brian
My resonse to asshole
I don't like you either and feel sorry for your wife. Still my prayers are with you. You have been nothing but an asshole to me and to tell you the truth, Keith used to tell me you were a complete idiot. So, choose your friends more carefully next time buddy.
His response was ....
You're kidding right?
Since you AGAIN decided to post private message, I thought maybe you just might yours posted too.
Luv ya Brian, Topless
P.S. Do you want me to post the things he told me about you or do you want back away gracefully?
With out reading this whole thread because I just logged on before my night is over.
I must say.
When I first registered on this site, I watched everyones post very close.
I wanted to fit in.
To me you came across as a big titted bitch that like to lay topless with a cocky attitude.
It made me think. :idea:
Who is this chick? She needs a good spanking and rub down. :p
I gave you 5 stars everytime I could.
Nothings changed. ;)

topless
01-14-2006, 10:53 PM
With out reading this whole thread because I just logged on before my night is over.
I must say.
When I first registered on this site, I watched everyones post very close.
I wanted to fit in.
To me you came across as a big titted bitch that like to lay topless with a cocky attitude.
It made me think. :idea:
Who is this chick? She needs a good spanking and rub down. :p
I gave you 5 stars everytime I could.
Nothings changed. ;)I only say what most are afraid to say.

HighRoller
01-15-2006, 02:46 AM
I only say what most are afraid to say.
So do I. And you hate me? I'm arguably the most outspoken person on these boards. By the way, is it true what HCS says about you having big titties? If so, I may have to change my mind...

gqchris
01-15-2006, 03:35 AM
I wish summer would already get here so you guys/gals can quit with the drama threads........ :mad:

topless
01-15-2006, 07:00 AM
So do I. And you hate me? I'm arguably the most outspoken person on these boards. By the way, is it true what HCS says about you having big titties? If so, I may have to change my mind...Just for the record, my horse didn't die in another thread, she died by the barn. As far as my titties, You'll never know so keep hatin asshole.......(I said that word again) LOL

Blown 472
01-15-2006, 07:06 AM
Okay, maybe it was over the top. But anyone who calls brian an Ahole gets what they deserve IMO. He's always struck me as a class act and doesn't deserve to be defamed by some attention wh0re.
And this thread has what to do with you? don't you have some drinks to serve?

topless
01-15-2006, 07:30 AM
And this thread has what to do with you? don't you have some drinks to serve?
I think HighRoller has a crush on me but is afraid to admit it. :)

Wet Dream
01-15-2006, 07:34 AM
I wish summer would already get here so you guys/gals can quit with the drama threads........ :mad:
It gives you something to read. So armed with that, you have 2 choices.
#1 Open the thread and read it
#2 Don't open the thread

topless
01-15-2006, 07:38 AM
It gives you something to read. So armed with that, you have 2 choices.
#1 Open the thread and read it
#2 Don't open the threadYou tell him wet dreamy guy. :mad:

Wet Dream
01-15-2006, 07:43 AM
You tell him wet dreamy guy. :mad:
For some reason, I have this urge to blow a load right in your face.

Blown 472
01-15-2006, 07:43 AM
I think HighRoller has a crush on me but is afraid to admit it. :)
Who doesn't? hell I got days of spank bank from ya. :crossx:

topless
01-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Who doesn't? hell I got days of spank bank from ya. :crossx:
Have I told you how attractive you look in your avatar?

Blown 472
01-15-2006, 07:54 AM
Have I told you how attractive you look in your avatar?
ONce or twice, but I always like to hear it. :p

topless
01-15-2006, 08:07 AM
ONce or twice, but I always like to hear it. :p
OK, you look very attractive in your avatar.

Blown 472
01-15-2006, 08:13 AM
OK, you look very attractive in your avatar.
Wanna make out?

topless
01-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Wanna make out?
OK

Blown 472
01-15-2006, 08:22 AM
OK
Can I feel you up? :220v:

topless
01-15-2006, 08:30 AM
Can I feel you up? :220v:Well if we're making out.............. :crossx:

THOR
01-15-2006, 08:56 AM
I only say what most are afraid to say.
I highly doubt that.

hoolign
01-15-2006, 08:58 AM
I highly doubt that.
You took quite a while to post in this thread...were you afraid to?

topless
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
I highly doubt that.Oh really? Tell me why.

hoolign
01-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Oh really? Tell me why.
Not to jack your reply ..but when Blowns done feeling you up can I pull your hair and do ya from behind??

topless
01-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Not to jack your reply ..but when Blowns done feeling you up can I pull your hair and do ya from behind??Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Brian is reading this thread right now. I'm waiting for a lame ass response so I can make him look stupid again.

wsuwrhr
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Grace?
What do you know about grace?
Yes please, who doesn't want to know what their friends think of them?
Please continue to embarass yourself.
I am actually getting a pretty good laugh out of you trying to insult me.
Brian

hoolign
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Brian is reading this thread right now. I'm waiting for a lame ass response so I can make him look stupid again.
So thats a definite maybe??

topless
01-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Grace?
What do you know about grace?
Please continue to embarass yourself.
I am actually getting a pretty good laugh out of you trying to insult me.
Brian
Embarrass myself? Were and are you not the who who posts private messages? I was giving you condolences and you are the one who decided (not the first time either) to post them publicly. You my friend, have no class in any of this. If you want to know what has been said, I'll send it to you in a PM which if you choose to publicly post it again, that is your choice.

wsuwrhr
01-15-2006, 10:09 AM

topless
01-15-2006, 10:10 AM
I think you missed a few keys in that post.

wsuwrhr
01-15-2006, 10:22 AM
I think you missed a few keys in that post.
I was reminding you of your threats...
Sack up, or tit up in your case.
All of a sudden you are backpeddling.
Brian

topless
01-15-2006, 10:25 AM
I was reminding you of your threats...
Sack up, or tit up in your case.
All of a sudden you are backpeddling.
BrianBack peddling? How so mister PM public poster?

wsuwrhr
01-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Back peddling? How so mister PM public poster?
Make good on your threats.
Please post all of the bad things Keith(GMKILLER) said about me.
This should be fun.
Brian

topless
01-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Make good on your threats.
Please post all of the bad things Keith(GMKILLER) said about me.
This should be fun.
BrianI'll PM you with that. If you choose to make it public, that again will be your choice.
I have never threatened you by the way, I just asked if you wanted to know. so how is that a threat in the first place?

wsuwrhr
01-15-2006, 10:45 AM
I'll PM you with that. If you choose to make it public, that again will be your choice.
I have never threatened you by the way, I just asked if you wanted to know. so how is that a threat in the first place?
Please post so everyone can read what an idiot I am.

topless
01-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Please post so everyone can read what an idiot I am.Everyone already knows what an idiot you but you have mail so I'm sure everyone can read it soon.

wsuwrhr
01-15-2006, 10:53 AM
You had no reason to post this crap publicly. Just like you did last time. Keith was the one who told me your drive train broke because you were an idiot and put your motor in at an angle. He also told me you were a wuss and were afraid to run his Howard. He also laughed at you for gel coating over you drain plug thinking your bilge could get rid of all the water if you hit a big wake or got sprayed by an asshole's rooster tail. He also told me your boat looked gay with car headers on it. Now I'm sure I'll see this PM very soon publicly since you seem to like to do that. Have a nice day Brian and send Christie my love.
Alison
P.S. I know there is more but just can't think of it at the moment.

THOR
01-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh really? Tell me why.
Is that rhetorical?
Cuz this is the internet and most people say what they want and most say what they would normally not say to you in person. Right?

topless
01-15-2006, 10:58 AM
You had no reason to post this crap publicly. Just like you did last time. Keith was the one who told me your drive train broke because you were an idiot and put your motor in at an angle. He also told me you were a wuss and were afraid to run his Howard. He also laughed at you for gel coating over you drain plug thinking your bilge could get rid of all the water if you hit a big wake or got sprayed by an asshole's rooster tail. He also told me your boat looked gay with car headers on it. Now I'm sure I'll see this PM very soon publicly since you seem to like to do that. Have a nice day Brian and send Christie my love.
Alison
P.S. I know there is more but just can't think of it at the moment.I have nothing to add here. You did all this yourself.

HM
01-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh snap!
I hope nobody here dies in a freak gasoline fight explosion.

Tom Brown
01-15-2006, 05:59 PM
For some reason, I have this urge to blow a load right in your face.
You tell her, wet dream guy.