PDA

View Full Version : 21' DCB Eliminator

copterzach
09-05-2006, 06:58 PM
21' Eliminator rigged by DCB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A friend of mine here in TX has a 21' DCB Eliminator Daytona with Papp 502 and Papp built/gone through pump. The boat is an 96 with 245 hours and motor and pump have 18 hours. The interior is 9 out of 10 and exterior is 9 out of ten. Trailer is excellent. What is fair price? I am going to try and buy it. :rollside:

Havasu Cig
09-06-2006, 08:02 AM
Do you have any Pics? My first DCB was a 96 21 Daytona, and I don't think they built many that year without O/B's. My boat had teal and purple gel on white. Same boat??

OldFaithful Squirter
09-07-2006, 05:42 AM
It is Teal and Purple stripes on White Gel Coat, very pimp ride!
I think CopterCrystal will be very proud of you if you buy it Copterzac!!!
You need to get it before October and we can all go to Amistad for the weekend!!

copterzach
09-07-2006, 06:30 AM
it sure sounds like the same boat......I think it is Kelly

Havasu Cig
09-08-2006, 11:18 AM
It has to be the same boat. I have some pics, but they are before digital so none of them are online. I will see if I can scan a couple and post them. That was a fun boat. Dave almost lost his finger on that motor one day...

copterzach
09-08-2006, 02:40 PM
I would love to see the pics you have. I really like the boat. My wife really liked being in a boat that you actually sit in not sit on. Ride was very nice.

OldFaithful Squirter
09-08-2006, 02:54 PM
come on Zac just make Bob an offer and buy this boat for Crystal, then we can all go to Amistad in October, you and Crystal in your new ride, Bob can go get the 25 footer he wants at more than twice the price, and Johnny & Chico, Myself & LeeAnn, can go for one more boat outing before the end of the year! What do you say!!

copterzach
09-10-2006, 10:10 AM
I can not go to Amistad in October. I do not have a day off until the first weekend in November. I will buy Bob"s boat as soon as we get mine SOLD. :cry:

OldFaithful Squirter
09-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Well be better get yours advertized for sale then, David said someone was looking at buying it at Jet Fest. Have you had any luck with him? Heck post it on these forums with pics, that sharp ride will sell quickly!!

copterzach
09-10-2006, 11:37 AM
It is posted in the Spam section right here. :rollside:

OldFaithful Squirter
09-11-2006, 05:25 AM
another good place to post it for free, is on http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/tx you can get it in the major city's around Texas.

Havasu Cig
09-11-2006, 12:05 PM
I would love to see the pics you have. I really like the boat. My wife really liked being in a boat that you actually sit in not sit on. Ride was very nice.
I need to use my friends scanner to get the pics online and he lives about 30 minutes away so I don't know when I will be able to, but I will get to it. I have a whole album of the boat being built from a bare hull at DCB's old shop. :cool:

copterzach
09-11-2006, 01:31 PM
That would be really cool. Thanks alot.
Zach :boxed:

Charley
09-11-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm such a post \/\/ l-l( )R3 I even Post in eliminator threads :boxed:

copterzach
09-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Post it up!

OldFaithful Squirter
09-14-2006, 05:52 AM
Let us know, is this it??
http://texas***boats.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10065/normal_HPIM0978.JPG

Havasu Cig
09-15-2006, 08:30 AM
Everything looks the same except the upholstery on the hatch. When I had the boat it had some stripes on it. It has to be the same boat though, because everything else is identical and Dave was not building a lot of boats back then. I think that was the only jet he ever built as far as I know as well. I was doing down river trips back then still, so a jet was the way to go. That was a fun boat, and it looks like it is still in really good condition. :cool:

OldFaithful Squirter
09-15-2006, 08:45 AM
we have a lot of pics on www.texas***boats.com under the Jet Fest 2006 gallery, when you guys ever going to make it to one of these Labor Day Weekend Rallies on Lake Corpus Christi, if you all will come see us next year on Labor Day we all would like to come up to Havasu soon and you can tell us where we need to hang. We have one guy in our group whom use to live in Havasu and Pheniox (Matt Miller) he owns the molds of the Shaka jet 19 footer and 20.4 footer. He should have both of them splashed for next Jet Fest 2007 completely rigged. So yall come see us!

Havasu Cig
09-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Anytime you guys want to come out to Havasu let me know. We have the pontoon and we usually just tie up all the other boats in the group to it and the party happens on the pontoon.
I actually lived in central Texas for a while. Never made it to any of the good lakes there though... I will try and get some pictures up this next week. :cool: