PDA

View Full Version : 1st annual 6th St. Mafia Invitational.

Cs19
09-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Attention CS Killers, here is your chance...
click here!!! (http://njbaracing.net/index_racer.htm)

Bottle Fed
09-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Which weekend is this invitational? Hope its the October weekend and not bayfair in September.

adnoh
09-05-2006, 10:01 PM
cs killer on the loose[IMG]

topfuel10
09-05-2006, 10:21 PM
http://***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17329&stc=1 :crossx:

moneysucker
09-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Aaaaw, c'mon Chris. I had a DJD killer sticker for you. It is all in fun, just busting your balls. Too bad you didn't make it down to Yuma. Next year should be better. Thanks for taking the innitiative to get everyone motivated on the power tour too.
Cy

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 07:14 AM
Attention CS Killers, here is your chance...
click here!!! (http://njbaracing.net/index_racer.htm)
Im out it would cost me a couple grand to buy a suit and shoes a hood and what ever other crap i need to get to run booz at the track.I cant swing that shit right now i have to many river trips left this year.I can buy a bunch of beer and booz for the boat for that much plus i got a river boat not a drag race boat cmon cs you know that.But if it makes ya happy next time we are at the river we can run a few times for shits and giggles.

Dogballs
09-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Im out it would cost me a couple grand to buy a suit and shoes a hood and what ever other crap i need to get to run booz at the track.I cant swing that shit right now i have to many river trips left this year.I can buy a bunch of beer and booz for the boat for that much plus i got a river boat not a drag race boat cmao cs you know that.But if it makes ya happy next time we are at the river we can run afew times for shits and giggles.
DJD,
Whens the next trip, you guys have any plans to visit Martinez again?
Balls

Cs19
09-06-2006, 07:45 AM
Which weekend is this invitational? Hope its the October weekend and not bayfair in September.
Either one will work. There is a race in both Sept. or Oct.

HBjet
09-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Im out it would cost me a couple grand to buy a suit and shoes a hood and what ever other crap i need to get to run booz at the track.I cant swing that shit right now i have to many river trips left this year.I can buy a bunch of beer and booz for the boat for that much plus i got a river boat not a drag race boat cmao cs you know that.But if it makes ya happy next time we are at the river we can run afew times for shits and giggles.
Don't forget you need to buy a hitch! Hope you made it home ok.
HBjet

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 11:13 AM
DJD,
Whens the next trip, you guys have any plans to visit Martinez again?
Balls
We are heading back out to Martinez in october but im not sure what weekend yet.We are heading back to Blythe the last weekend of september for my b day.You guys should cruise out it will be a good time.

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Don't forget you need to buy a hitch! Hope you made it home ok.
HBjet
Man that was a long slow trip home hoping that the ratchet strap was gonna hold tha trailer on!I made it though it was like 10 or 11 when i got home.

blue wonder
09-06-2006, 03:06 PM
We are heading back out to Martinez in october but im not sure what weekend yet.We are heading back to Blythe the last weekend of september for my b day.You guys should cruise out it will be a good time.
Halloween weekend for sure...oct 28th is the day for the booze cruz...already called and got it all set up

bp
09-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Im out it would cost me a couple grand to buy a suit and shoes a hood and what ever other crap i need to get to run booz at the track.
what happened to the stuff you had before? and why dontcha just borrow the other junk from busby, he aint' racin. don't worry, it'll stretch. :cool: you ain't afraid of willis' gasser are ya?

steelcomp
09-06-2006, 05:46 PM
what happened to the stuff you had before? and why dontcha just borrow the other junk from busby, he aint' racin. don't worry, it'll stretch. :cool: you ain't afraid of willis' gasser are ya?
poke-poke, stir-stir... :D
C'mon Danny, bring that thing to Ming. It sounds bad ass...love to see it run.

TRG
09-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Just a thought!
I think Danny's B-day, for your invitational cs, would be a better place (6th st.) i mean,...it is the "6TH ST. Invitational" right?...how would that fair being held anywhere else? besides....that seems to me to have the best water that ive seen, anywhere ive been!...granted, everyplace im sure has its day!
Todd

blue wonder
09-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Just a thought!
I think Danny's B-day, for your invitational cs, would be a better place (6th st.) i mean,...it is the "6TH ST. Invitational" right?...how would that fair being held anywhere else? besides....that seems to me to have the best water that ive seen, anywhere ive been!...granted, everyplace im sure has its day!
Todd
i agree that weekend sounds perfect

TRG
09-06-2006, 06:32 PM
then its settled! :rollside:

Cs19
09-06-2006, 07:05 PM
then its settled! :rollside:
no its not.

TRG
09-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Yes it is,...Blue wonder and i just settled it two posts above! take a looksee

crussin76
09-06-2006, 07:54 PM
I agree it would be perfect! By then Matty will have a new silonoid and he can take a stab at CS. :) Hey blue wonder thanks for the ride I am putting the carb and manifold up for sale so if you know any one send them my way

crussin76
09-06-2006, 08:01 PM
O-yeah by the way JA-RULE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on :220v:

MudPumper
09-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Yes it is,...Blue wonder and i just settled it two posts above! take a looksee
LMAO, cant really argue with that Chris. The man has spoken. LOL

sofa king smooth
09-06-2006, 08:05 PM
The track is the only true way to see whos boat is faster. One time to the track isn't going to hurt anyone,just some peoples egos. :rolleyes:

TRG
09-06-2006, 08:29 PM
LMAO, cant really argue with that Chris. The man has spoken. LOL
Not "The man", but i'll rock,..."The Kid"!
:rollside:
Sofa,...i could not agree more with your statement, the track is the ultimate place to settle any dispute! but when you have guys that do not want to drop that kind of coin to run a probable (guestimate) 1-2 min. in an entire weekend, and would rather run their river boats on the river, there seems to me to be no comparison. just my opinion
P.S. my budget would not allow me to potentialy get hooked on the track! lol
Todd

MikeF
09-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Talk is cheap. :crossx:

TRG
09-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Exactly! mike, get your boat done already!

TRG
09-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Sorry dude, you walked right into that one! lol

MikeF
09-06-2006, 08:46 PM
I know.
Since I ain't gonna drop the kind of cash that I see in all of these bitchen rides, I'm just lookin to do the small details and mods to what I already got.
It is really hard looking at all that nice hardware and not spending to do the same or equally as trick. :) Time will tell.

TRG
09-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Quit with your crap dude! (LOL) You need to spend some of the mountain of cash you are saving for god knows what...and enjoy the fruits of your labor! :crossx:

Cs19
09-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Isnt that the truth.

MikeF
09-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Back to our regular scheduled program..... :boxingguy

cyclone
09-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Confuscious say: "man who stand on toilet is high on pot."
Confuscious also say: "man who must paddle his boat has motor for a mouth"
high! :crossx:

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Isnt that the truth.
Like i said i am not gonna drop the coin to buy all the stuf i need to run one race when i can go to the river and run 55 gallons in one weekend and not have to be on a scheadule or anything like that.Its not a race boat its a day cruiser and sometimes a night cruiser depends on the amount of beers i consumed.CS i know you are home and on your computer but dont start your shizzle with me i thought we were tighter than that.You know me and know how i am if you need to prove something than lets get together and talk in person and we will do this but not on the internet.
BP Willis should beat me he has top of the line parts and a single seat full on drag boat but if he wants to come to the river i will run him too its all in fun and if i can slow mine down enough i will run you too.I dont care to get into a pissing match about whos is faster than whos thats not what i am about i just built mine for my pleasure not to be the fastest there will always be someone faster and there already is where i hang out at.I probably will never have the duckets to beat Whitey or a couple others but i will always run them and shake their hands afterwards and have fun.You guys have fun at the track thats what you like i like the river and drinking beer.
Peace.
Danny

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 10:08 PM
no its not.
Whats left to be settled?Call me and we will get together and settle what ever is bothering you you know my # and if you lost it it is 760 485-1291 i will meet you somewhere and settle whatever is eatin at ya.

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 10:10 PM
The track is the only true way to see whos boat is faster. One time to the track isn't going to hurt anyone,just some peoples egos. :rolleyes:
Who cares i dont!Been ther done that and it wasnt the fastest i already knew that!

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Specialy without a running boat. :)

slowasscp
09-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Danny maybe you should do it 6st style :argue:

djdtpr
09-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Danny maybe you should do it 6st style :argue:
Thats what i was thinking but who knows.

MikeF
09-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Specialy without a running boat. :)
That was my double entendre. :)
It's all good!:D

bp
09-07-2006, 05:41 AM
BP Willis should beat me he has top of the line parts and a single seat full on drag boat but if he wants to come to the river i will run him too its all in fun and if i can slow mine down enough i will run you too.
Peace.
Danny
danny, any jet boat that can go 0-124 in 600' is gonna beat willis, as long as it can be held down for another 700', and if it really runs that quick. no doubt his is purpose built just like tom's, but so is yours! there's no question that extra 700' can be hard on stuff, and if you just want to do the river deal, that's cool, just be safe.
my deal is way heavier, and much less power than you have. on the other hand, if you -really- think you can slow it down and run me at my game, feel free to bring it any time. i'll be your huckleberry.. :crossx:

djdtpr
09-07-2006, 07:04 AM
danny, any jet boat that can go 0-124 in 600' is gonna beat willis, as long as it can be held down for another 700', and if it really runs that quick. no doubt his is purpose built just like tom's, but so is yours! there's no question that extra 700' can be hard on stuff, and if you just want to do the river deal, that's cool, just be safe.
my deal is way heavier, and much less power than you have. on the other hand, if you -really- think you can slow it down and run me at my game, feel free to bring it any time. i'll be your huckleberry.. :crossx:
bob it runs what it runs there were about thirty people there to see it and Tomm Papp himself saw it also but if ya have any doubts come on down to the river and see for your self.Their are a few differences between Willis's boat and mine and no mine was not built as a race boat and it was not laid up as a race hull either it has a couple extra bulkheads to strengthen the hull for river use that arent it Cress's or willis's.As far as the other 700 feet go i would love to be able to go that far but right now the boat just wont do it but at the river 600 feet to 800 feet is usually what everyone runs anyways.
P.S.I think it would be more fun if you would speed yours up and play my game who know you might actually like going fast.

77charger
09-07-2006, 04:12 PM
My money is on bp when it comes to 10.00s always runs the number.

77charger
09-07-2006, 04:20 PM
good point there many dont realize that getting a jump on river racing can be as much as a .75 second.Ex 8.20 boat and a 9.0 boat 9.0 boat leaves then 8.20 boat reacts and chases by then race is over then everyone thinks the 9.0 boat runs low 8s cause it beat an 8.20 boat.Probably why everyone has 130 plus mph boats til they get a timeslip.
My ego seems to grow at the races though. But then again i aint that quick or fast.
:D :D

blue wonder
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
O-yeah by the way JA-RULE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on :220v:
hey rockyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MudPumper
09-07-2006, 04:50 PM
That was my double entendre. :)
Now Mike, don't start using big words, your liable to confuse most of these guys. :D

blue wonder
09-07-2006, 04:55 PM
i say screw a 1/4 mile bring your shit out and run a half mile...and even better lets do it at 10:00 at night....my river boat has lights...does your race boat????...anyway i cant compete with you race boat guys my shit only runs 45mph and if im lucky i could run low 15's...maybe???...but i would be willing to give it a shot!!!!!!!!!!!...if your game?????...and for your if it really runs the quick comment to danny...i saw it...i know it will do it!!!!!!!!

bp
09-07-2006, 06:57 PM
i say screw a 1/4 mile bring your shit out and run a half mile...and even better lets do it at 10:00 at night....my river boat has lights...does your race boat????...anyway i cant compete with you race boat guys my shit only runs 45mph and if im lucky i could run low 15's...maybe???...but i would be willing to give it a shot!!!!!!!!!!!...if your game?????...and for your if it really runs the quick comment to danny...i saw it...i know it will do it!!!!!!!!
my boat is a tank river boat. i have no doubt danny's boat runs quick, i've seen it before too. 124 in 600' will eat willis or tom.
as far as what you do, i could care less, i don't care what it does, and i don't care where you do it. you want to be stupid, knock yourself out. at least danny knows what the track is about...

moneysucker
09-07-2006, 06:57 PM
You give me a head start wonder and I will run you. Mine runs between 34-38 at the track and I had the timeslips to prove it. You can see everyone on shore at that speed. They timed me with a calandar.

Cs19
09-07-2006, 07:54 PM
I thought Id throw out the invite to the 6th streeters..I knew I would get the "I could buy a case of keystone and a barrel of methanol for the costs of dragboat racing" but it was worth a shot.
That 125 mph in 600 ft. is quite a pass, I wonder what the quickest pro gas or ubfj's in the country run in 600 ft ??....DJD might have them covered with his river boat.
Bp what did the Biz do at half track?

bp
09-07-2006, 08:01 PM
biz was consistently between 122 and 124 at the half on ihba clocks. jerry is a hair faster with no juice. 124 in 600' is faster than both of 'em, and neither willis or tom could match up with those boats.
btw, nice headers. :cool:
the september race will be the manufacturer's cup. wonder which manufacturer will take it this year :rolleyes:

77charger
09-07-2006, 08:03 PM
cs
125 is very quick in 600 bet i have done is 126mph in 660ft at 4.41 et but slowed to 7.96 at 124 in the 1/4 when at chowchilla i usually do 136.(didnt want to lower my comp flat index to 7.80 something)

FryJet
09-07-2006, 08:14 PM
I thought Id throw out the invite to the 6th streeters..I knew I would get the "I could buy a case of keystone and a barrel of methanol for the costs of dragboat racing" but it was worth a shot.
That 125 mph in 600 ft. is quite a pass, I wonder what the quickest pro gas or ubfj's in the country run in 600 ft ??....DJD might have them covered with his river boat.
Bp what did the Biz do at half track?
Ok.....................just weeding through ALL of this and trying to figure something out.. Were'nt both of you guys (DJD and CS) out there last weekend, at the same spot on the same day? Just curious.
F.J.

Cs19
09-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Ok.....................just weeding through ALL of this and trying to figure something out.. Were'nt both of you guys (DJD and CS) out there last weekend, at the same spot on the same day? Just curious.
F.J.
You have it correct Fry. :)

FryJet
09-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Well, then why didnt this big dick drag race happen then? And we dont want any B/S because this is ***boat and we do things different around here......we tell the truth............or lie...............either one usually works. :)
F.J.

Cs19
09-07-2006, 08:31 PM
biz was consistently between 122 and 124 at the half...
Jerry Hicks is a hair faster with no juice.
124 in 600' is faster than both of 'em.
Thanks for the information BP.

djdtpr
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Like i said CS call me dont sit at your computer and be a bad a$$.If you thought for a second i was gonna run in that water with the set up issues i have right now then i gave you more credit than you deserve.

djdtpr
09-07-2006, 08:43 PM
good point there many dont realize that getting a jump on river racing can be as much as a .75 second.Ex 8.20 boat and a 9.0 boat 9.0 boat leaves then 8.20 boat reacts and chases by then race is over then everyone thinks the 9.0 boat runs low 8s cause it beat an 8.20 boat.Probably why everyone has 130 plus mph boats til they get a timeslip.
My ego seems to grow at the races though. But then again i aint that quick or fast.
My ego dont grow at all i built every part in this boat and own it do you?Not starting anything but i never claimed it was a race boat or was faster than a race boat.This crap makes me laugh.

TRG
09-07-2006, 08:46 PM
my boat is a tank river boat.
BOB......River boat?.....when was the last time your "Tank river boat" was even @ the river?

djdtpr
09-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Just keep flapin there CS we will see eachother soon trust me all the games are done.I never claimed to have a race boat and you and i have talked extensively about this whole deal i dont mind gettin beat you are the one that cant handle it and that came strait from your mouth!All i can tell ya is grow some schlong and the little things in life wont bug ya as much.I hope to see ya in San Diego little buddy.

CS 19's Daddy
09-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Im sorry my boy is being such a sniveling beotch Danny. I feel we raised him better than that but we knew it was gonna be trouble when we walked in on him mounting his stuffed animals. He said he was only experimenting but we knew it was worse than that. Chris stop pissing everyone off and come home and clean your room. I saw no less than two people at aha quinn threaten to beat your ass and I would like to keep you in one peace. Sincerest apologies folks.

djdtpr
09-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Hry Bob you should come down for my B day and hang out and you will see that we are not a bunch of pricks that we are made out to be.Maybe we can get you and Todd in his rogers lined up it would be a great race.I think it would take alot of work to get him to the track and then tune the boat to run 10.0 or a 10.1 to beat ya though.

blue wonder
09-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp
how heavy do you consider a tank??? cause my shits like 600 lbs...and i think you should come to blythe also...i would really like to race you...and if you do get me then i will be the first one to come up to you shake your hand, offer you a beer and give you congrats.

sofa king smooth
09-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Blue wonder should of been at the Quinn Sunday,there were plenty of races to be had.

Cs19
09-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Just keep flapin there CS we will see eachother soon trust me all the games are done.
Im not flapping,go re-read the thread.....Its very simple..I want to race you and a few of your pals on a race track, been trying for years now.I respect the fact you came to ming twice, you ran well both times.
Only games being played are your own but Im glad they are done.. Peel the sticker, you have never beat me and weve raced plenty.As to why you cant keep anything peaceful I dont know,I only invited you guys and stated some facts and you guys pull this crap yet Im the one flapping? Reality check please.
Have fun in SD.
out.

blue wonder
09-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Blue wonder should of been at the Quinn Sunday,there were plenty of races to be had.
i was there on sat and it was horrible...so damn rough it was pointless to even try and race...i would never go back to that place again...im not into launching my shit 2 feet out of the water like i did on saturday!!!

sofa king smooth
09-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Sunday was what i'm talking about. No place is good all the time,I've been to 6th street when it was shit as well. Last labor day down there was bad. Quinn lagoon is not the best,but its fun and you get a good idea where you stand with others.

TRG
09-07-2006, 09:55 PM
why dont we all check our dates, and see if 6th st. is good or bad?
Checkin's free!...right?

djdtpr
09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Im not flapping,go re-read the thread.....Its very simple..I want to race you and a few of your pals on a race track, been trying for years now.I respect the fact you came to ming twice, you ran well both times.
Only games being played are your own but Im glad they are done.. Peel the sticker, you have never beat me and weve raced plenty.As to why you cant keep anything peaceful I dont know,I only invited you guys and stated some facts and you guys pull this crap yet Im the one flapping? Reality check please.
Have fun in SD.
out.
I beg to differ Cs we ran at big river with some passengers and you and i both know the outcome but its alright there hot rod you keep going.Dont worry the sticker is off cause you took it all wrong and way different than it was meant to be taken.Im not playin games here jr you are the one that started all this on this thread and you knew for a fact where it was going,weve talked plenty about how i feel with all this crap.Think long and hard about all this CS before you keep talking.Lets end this bickering like kids on the internet if tou want me you know where i am.I will even meet you somewhere to settle this crap.
Peace JR go to bed you are wasting your moms electricity.

sofa king smooth
09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Todd just curious if you run your boat or just stir the pot.

djdtpr
09-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Todd just curious if you run your boat or just stir the pot.
I think a little of both but he makes it not so obvious. :)

TRG
09-07-2006, 10:11 PM
I run my boat as i do my mouth. Til its out of gas! I know about your boat, not saying any different, just trying to get a group of friends out from behind their computer, and ENJOY a day or two out on a off weekend trip out @ 6th st. wich brings me back to my point, lets do it @ 6th st. Im sure you guys have a mid 90's boat that i can pair up with??? (HB-BP)

FryJet
09-07-2006, 10:36 PM
You guys must love bad water and NOO sandbars. I guess we're spoiled down south in Yuma. We have good water all day and lots of big sandbars, not rocks, shells and pointy jagged stuff like up there.
F.J.
P.S. I bet Todd could take Danny in a foot race to the shiter @ 100 ft.

Bense468
09-08-2006, 12:26 AM
CAN YOU SLAY THE DRAGON...
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9194/04040632fk7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
DANNY'S GOT THOSE KNOBS DOWN NOW
YOU GUYS SHOULD DO A MARATHON...3 EVENTS. RACE BOATS, FOOT RACE, AND BOX WITH THESE...
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5003/boxingglovessg5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
CAN'T HOLD AN EVENT LIKE THAT AT THE TRACK.

Dog Fart
09-08-2006, 05:44 AM
You guys must love bad water and NOO sandbars. I guess we're spoiled down south in Yuma. We have good water all day and lots of big sandbars, not rocks, shells and pointy jagged stuff like up there.
F.J.
I agree! The water in Yuma is consistantly perfect on any given weekend and the river is 2-3 times wider than anywere else. [B]YUMA in October!

bp
09-08-2006, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp
how heavy do you consider a tank??? cause my shits like 600 lbs...and i think you should come to blythe also...i would really like to race you...and if you do get me then i will be the first one to come up to you shake your hand, offer you a beer and give you congrats.
bare hull hanging on a calibrated scale said 730lbs. not "like" 730, a real 730, and there were 4 people there when we weighed it then flipped it. a lot of people say "someone said", or "i think it weighs"... the only way to really know is strip it and weigh it. there are other ways to weigh them, but that's what we did.
for now, blythe is a 8 hour drive for me, if there is no traffic through la county. needles is 7 hours. as much as i'd like to hang on the river, i really don't have that kind of time right now. 12-13 races a season, from oregon to the middle of texas, take as much time as i can spend with it at the moment. one of these days i'll be there.
todd, from '97 through '01, it spent 2 months a year on "lakes" (ok, not a river). for the last 4 1/2 years, not enough time to do both, especially the last 2. everyone has to make choices; mine is to race.
robert, your 126 is good, but that's 780', not 600. 4.41 is nice, but the biz was at the half in 4.24 like clockwork, all the time. and jerry is much quicker to the half. you're doing great with that cf. but let's try to make this simple: 0 to 124 in 600' is extremely quick for a blown jet, and if carried through the 1/4, is easily mid 7's. IF those are accurate numbers, that's where it is whether it's ming, chow, red bluff, dexter or san diego. doesn't matter if it's light, heavy, fat, ugly, or a showpiece.
todd or whoever, if you guys want to race me, i will be at ming in 7 days, and i'm not hard to locate there. for now, that's the best i can do for you.

Hustler
09-08-2006, 07:17 AM
I dont know about that. djd is pretty quik on his feet. I shocked when I saw how fast that boy was :)
You guys f'n kill me with all this internet bitching. Beer one day and bitching the next :rolleyes:

HBjet
09-08-2006, 08:10 AM
I want to race you Hustler... but only in the 5mph zone ok?
HBjet :)

Cs19
09-08-2006, 08:32 AM
just trying to get a group of friends out from behind their computer, and ENJOY a day or two out on a off weekend trip out @ 6th st.
Todd, I just want to see some stuff get backed up, not looking for anything else. After that Im down for a weekend of good times.The track is a great place to do this, no stretched stories like we see way too often around here.
Time slips would end it all, wouldnt that be nice?
Gotta run.

FryJet
09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
I want to race you Hustler... but only in the 5mph zone ok?
HBjet :)
Heads up or are you gonna give him lengths? :rollside:
F.J.

CS 19's Daddy
09-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Jr Jr Jr
you are at it again. When your impeller was beat to sheeeit you made the statement that you could beat 90% of the boats out here with the impeller trashed. As your father and owner of the home you sleep in, I expect you to conduct yourself in a way that will not embarrass the family. As usual you have pissed off all of the people that hang around you maybe you could try a different approach son. Try not being a putz and drama queen and maybe clean your room more often. I told you from the get go that I didnt like the scoop with the boil on it. It's GAY!! Now, when you get home we are gonna talk about you paying rent instead of being a dead beat little sniveling shit.

djdtpr
09-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Todd, I just want to see some stuff get backed up, not looking for anything else. After that Im down for a weekend of good times.The track is a great place to do this, no stretched stories like we see way too often around here.
Time slips would end it all, wouldnt that be nice?
Gotta run.
Kinda like the stories that you went home and told everyone that you sawed Sean off huh Kinda like the pot calling the ketle black isnt it!

flat broke
09-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Jr Jr Jr
you are at it again. When your impeller was beat to sheeeit you made the statement that you could beat 90% of the boats out here with the impeller trashed. As your father and owner of the home you sleep in, I expect you to conduct yourself in a way that will not embarrass the family. As usual you have pissed off all of the people that hang around you maybe you could try a different approach son. Try not being a putz and drama queen and maybe clean your room more often. I told you from the get go that I didnt like the scoop with the boil on it. It's GAY!! Now, when you get home we are gonna talk about you paying rent instead of being a dead beat little sniveling shit.
Talk about GAY, whoever this is has such a preoccupation with CS that he's assumed the alter ego of Chris' dad just so he could feel closer to him. That is definitely GAY.
Chris

moneysucker
09-08-2006, 09:22 AM
One day I hope to be fast enough to have enough people after me. Until a couple weeks ago my boat was just a myth.
Speaking of stickers, My Plotter is boxed up ready to be on a SWA jet this afternoon and will be in my trailer for anyone who needs stickers or graphics. To get a certain color you will have to let me know by friday morning and I will see what I can do about getting to the vinyl supply place that day to get them cut for Sat. I will be there on thursday by noon in the CYCO Vinyl trailer.

Hustler
09-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Heads up or are you gonna give him lengths? :rollside:
F.J.
He's afraid to give me lengths. He knows I'll run him down uh err I mean run him over:D
Bring it on HB!! After the race we'll see who can put the most chicks on the bow of there boat :p

HBjet
09-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Bring it on HB!! After the race we'll see who can put the most chicks on the bow of there boat :p
Does the boat have to be floating?

TRG
09-08-2006, 04:33 PM
BP i can totaly respect your points, really not trying to get under anyones skin here, but when i make a comment about an acusation its too easy to get misconstrewed (spell?) wouls like to get more runtime with other people out at the river to see how my shitpile holds up, if i lose, who really gives a shitz, i sure dont! hell i'll go out and grab the biggest guy to run just to waste his fuel! lol Randy and i have been trying to get it underway for a while now and have a good time ribbing each other about it! its all in good fun, banter i believe is healthy, just as long as nobody gets their feelings hurt!
Danny and Chris, you two need to keep your shit between each other (on the phone), putting it up here on the boards makes it waaaay too easy for others like myself to get involved, you two are ok in my book but the shit talkin' has to stop!

bp
09-08-2006, 07:16 PM
BP i can totaly respect your points, really not trying to get under anyones skin here, but when i make a comment about an acusation its too easy to get misconstrewed (spell?) wouls like to get more runtime with other people out at the river to see how my shitpile holds up, if i lose, who really gives a shitz, i sure dont!
hey todd, no big deal at all, and you certainly didn't get under my skin.. i certainly don't have the quickest/fastest boat around, nor do i claim to. i did crew/crewchief for the fastest pgj around, and learned a lot doing it. my comments were about the numbers danny posted up, and what those imply.
it seems that, at the river, it's about who jumps who and gets a picture taken, then a whole lotta bench bs. good fun, but that's what it seems like. it may -seem- like real racin', but it's really not.
by the end of this year, i'll have run in 55 events (i think, close to it anyway)in 5 years. to date, i've won my class at 25 of those events (with 3 more to go), plus 5 high points championships (not counting this year). that may not be perfect, but it aint bad either... with that, i've been carrying around a target on my back for some time now, so having someone say they're gonna come get me is nothing new, or surprising. having someone say they'll slow down and come get me is also nothing new.. i've had to run 8 and 9 second boats in the 10 before, will again, and it's no biggy. just last month in texas, a blown gas flat backed up to come into the class as slow boat and i had him first round. as i said, if someone believes, or wants to take a shot, at beating me at my game, i welcome everybody, and thank 'em for comin'. :skull:
it's just different out there when you're on the rope, starts being equal, and you must go when the call comes. it's a different level to compete in, as in the difference between playin' catch in the back yard, and having to throw strikes in the bottom of the last inning with the bases loaded against a rival team. both are good, but the pressure to perform is different.
whenever your ready, i'll be more than happy to help you just like i did cyclone before his first time out. hell, i may want to use your services in the not too far distant future... :cool:

djdtpr
09-08-2006, 10:43 PM
my comments were about the numbers danny posted up, and what those imply.
Hey bob maybe you better read a little better i never posted the numbers to start with they were posted by others that were their and saw the gps and saw the distance that i ran i have no need to prove anything to anyone i am perfectly happy knowing that it is what it is and i built the entire deal,motor,pump and rigged and set the boat up.I dont know to many people that do all the above.It doesnt make me any better than any others ut it feels really goog knowing I did it not paid someone to do it!!!!!!!I have no need or desire to prove jack squat to anyone i just love what im doing with it and thats all that matters to me.I dont know or care what boats set records at the track or who i COULD OR COULD NOT beat at the track or whos boat runs what at the track i just like floating drinking and playing around running people at the river.But to say i throw the numbers around and brag about it is friggin redicules cause i dont care.For the record it ran the 124.9 in about 650 feet when it started unloading so yes it would get stomped on at the track cause it wont go past 700 feet right now but maybe someday it will or maybe not who knows.

djdtpr
09-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Danny and Chris, you two need to keep your shit between each other (on the phone), putting it up here on the boards makes it waaaay too easy for others like myself to get involved, you two are ok in my book but the shit talkin' has to stop!
Oh dont worry we will be close and personal from now on with this deal.I look FWD to talking to hot rod about this.

bp
09-09-2006, 10:04 AM
For the record it ran the 124.9 in about 650 feet when it started unloading so yes it would get stomped on at the track cause it wont go past 700 feet right now but maybe someday it will or maybe not who knows.
danny, my response to todd was to explain that having someone say they are gonna come n get me doesn't get under my skin at all. i've heard that a lot over the past several years, so if it bothered me, i'd have quit a long time ago. i also understand that not everyone wants to compete on the track, and would rather just hang out on the river or at a lake. i'm not raggin' on anyone to compete or not, it's about choices.
whether you posted the numbers or not, you didn't say it was bs? at 650, it's still very impressive. when you're ready to demonstrate what it can do on the track, i'd like to see it.

djdtpr
09-09-2006, 10:33 AM
when you're ready to demonstrate what it can do on the track, i'd like to see it.
Well bob dont hold your breath cause i built this boat for one thing ME not a bunch of lookie loos or to take racing and try and show it off just plain and simple ME.
Hey there is a thread on here about a guy in a Mach 1 that ran 152 you guys should go tell him its imposible or bring it to the track to prove it.Oh wait you wont will ya cause he is a MPD guy and if they did it than it must be possible.Whatever im over all this BS on here lets go back to posting pics and talking about the river.

BAE_557
09-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey there is a thread on here about a guy in a Mach 1 that ran 152 you guys should go tell him its imposible or bring it to the track to prove it.Oh wait you wont will ya cause he is a MPD guy and if they did it than it must be possible.
Danny,
You are not alone, I have taken some serious crap from that dickhead Jak (UBFJ 454) and a bunch of others including BP the last couple of years, a very small portion was probably warranted.
Not wanting to publicize but I would have to say that MPD and Jeff Bennett really helped turn this project around.
-William

steelcomp
09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Well bob dont hold your breath cause i built this boat for one thing ME not a bunch of lookie loos or to take racing and try and show it off just plain and simple ME.
Hey there is a thread on here about a guy in a Mach 1 that ran 152 you guys should go tell him its imposible or bring it to the track to prove it.Oh wait you wont will ya cause he is a MPD guy and if they did it than it must be possible.Whatever im over all this BS on here lets go back to posting pics and talking about the river. DJ...you must not have been around when BAE was getting kicked in the junk daily by lots of guys (myself included, sorry to say) about what he was trying to do, and to bring it to the track. More for safety reasons, but none the less. I'm thinking you got yourself one bad ass ride, and can completely appreciate doing everything yourself. I could care less how fast it is (or anyone elses boat fore that matter) ...my hat is off to you for gettin 'er done, and doin it yourself. All the money in the world can't take that away from you. You'll get the bugs worked out. Stick to your guns, bud.

bp
09-10-2006, 06:58 AM
Hey there is a thread on here about a guy in a Mach 1 that ran 152 you guys should go tell him its imposible or bring it to the track to prove it.Oh wait you wont will ya cause he is a MPD guy and if they did it than it must be possible.Whatever im over all this BS on here lets go back to posting pics and talking about the river.
i don't think anyone builds this kinda stuff for anyone other than themselves dan. racers build 'em so they can race 'em. from what i've seen here, there are plenty of lookie loos and boat shows on the river. but whatever, it doesn't matter. i don't think i suggested at all that you to come to the track and prove it, i do think that if you look real close, i suggested you come to the track to beat on people.
william was asked many times to take it to the track, and i never said "prove it" to him either. but then, a few years back, he and/or his buddys, start shit talkin' (no other way to put it) to the sponsor of a good friend of mine, who didn't react to it as well as some other racers might. because he built his own stuff too, many times. old news. the offer is probably still available, but i doubt there's any interest.
i say, have fun do what you want. i had no intention of "holding my breath", i have other things to do.

Jetboatguru
09-10-2006, 07:09 AM
I am not trying to be difficult here but holding up a GPS that reads 152mph with your boat steering column in the background does not mean that the boat ran 152. I have that same etrex and it still has 171 on it for max speed. I would love to see it on video or at the track. If it is legit, congrats on a great accomplishment!!

bp
09-10-2006, 08:56 AM
I am not trying to be difficult here but holding up a GPS that reads 152mph with your boat steering column in the background does not mean that the boat ran 152. I have that same etrex and it still has 171 on it for max speed. I would love to see it on video or at the track. If it is legit, congrats on a great accomplishment!!
congrats on a great season champ. i guess you won't be in san diego or chandler, so i guess i'll wait 'til vegas (when you get that BIG trophy) to congrat you in person. :cool:
o, and i have no comment about the handhelds...

BAE_557
09-10-2006, 10:17 AM
william was asked many times to take it to the track, and i never said "prove it" to him either. but then, a few years back, he and/or his buddys, start shit talkin' (no other way to put it) to the sponsor of a good friend of mine, who didn't react to it as well as some other racers might.
For the record BP:
* I never talked shit to nobody, you know that.
* The person that was talking shit at Walt Ott's was/is in no way associated with my project. Like I said before, it is impossible to control the uncontrollable.

BAE_557
09-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Thanks Tony, it took a lot longer than I initially thought.
If the MPH wasn't legit, I would have posted long before.

bp
09-10-2006, 10:37 AM
For the record BP:
* I never talked shit to nobody, you know that.
* The person that was talking shit at Walt Ott's was/is in no way associated with my project. Like I said before, it is impossible to control the uncontrollable.
for the record, william: it was what it was, but it's old insignificant news. interesting that you would call jak a dickead; is that how all ex-marines talk to each other?

BAE_557
09-10-2006, 10:53 AM
interesting that you would call jak a dickead; is that how all ex-marines talk to each other?
In regards to Jak, like you said, it is what it is, Marine or not.

djdtpr
09-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Danny,
You are not alone, I have taken some serious crap from that dickhead Jak (UBFJ 454) and a bunch of others including BP the last couple of years, a very small portion was probably warranted.
Not wanting to publicize but I would have to say that MPD and Jeff Bennett really helped turn this project around.
-William
I have nothing bad to say about MPD.I have used their services in the past with good results also.It seems that some of their cheerleaders are stuck on the track deal and cant understand how someone builds a fast boat and just hangs at the river.Whatever their all bad ass on their computer but we will see in person.
Danny

BUSBY
09-12-2006, 07:29 PM
DANNY ...
you know you are more than welcome to use my gear ... I'd like to see that set up run down the track ... but you'll need a pop off ... BFJ requires it.
( I got one of those as well :rollside: )

565edge
09-12-2006, 07:41 PM
DANNY ...
you know you are more than welcome to use my gear ... I'd like to see that set up run down the track ... but you'll need a pop off ... BFJ requires it.
What about river racer?

djdtpr
09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
DANNY ...
Thanks Brian but i am going to San Diego to help Brad and Eddie out with the hydro.Hey give me a call though i need to talk to you about something else.(760)485-1291

FuelInMyVeins82
09-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Jerry Jerry Jerry :rollside: Ding Ding Ding :argue:

TRG
09-13-2006, 05:02 PM
DANNY ...
Brian, i could use a pop-off! call me if you want to sell!
Todd

TRG
09-13-2006, 05:24 PM
DANNY ...
Todd

77charger
09-13-2006, 06:25 PM
My ego dont grow at all i built every part in this boat and own it do you?Not starting anything but i never claimed it was a race boat or was faster than a race boat.This crap makes me laugh.
Get some facts straight i do own the black boat i drive.As for workin on it i dont have the skill to squeze out over 1100 hp out of 470 inches all n/a so i leave it to a sponsor and a pro (joey grose)But come by at 2 am fri morn and tell me i cant work on my own boat if needed just to make the san diego race my motor will be brought to me then since it just got dynoed today and will be put in by me and the driver of my old boat(that i didnt own LOL) then after that we load up and drive to sd might get some sleep in between too if i can
Yes i can build a motor too as well as other stuff but when you drive as good as me you dont have too others pay for it.And yes i do have the ride of my life at this moment with the best support and i hold no grudges so even you can stop by for a beer this weekend at our rig!!

MikeF
09-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Todd
Whoa,whoa,whoa Slim.........What do you have up that loose t shirt sleeve?! :)

djdtpr
09-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Get some facts straight i do own the black boat i drive.As for workin on it i dont have the skill to squeze out over 1100 hp out of 470 inches all n/a so i leave it to a sponsor and a pro (joey grose)But come by at 2 am fri morn and tell me i cant work on my own boat if needed just to make the san diego race my motor will be brought to me then since it just got dynoed today and will be put in by me and the driver of my old boat(that i didnt own LOL) then after that we load up and drive to sd might get some sleep in between too if i can
Yes i can build a motor too as well as other stuff but when you drive as good as me you dont have too others pay for it.And yes i do have the ride of my life at this moment with the best support and i hold no grudges so even you can stop by for a beer this weekend at our rig!!
I didnt see anywhere where i asked anything to hold a grudge about just a simple question thats all nothing ment by it.So we will see ya this weekend and take ya up on the beer (as long as its a silver bullet not that bud stuff)friday evening or sat whenever we are done for the day.
Danny

djdtpr
09-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Todd
Slow down there grass hoppa i still need to talk to him about this.

TRG
09-13-2006, 08:38 PM
DJD, early bird my "NINJA"!...early bird! :crossx:
MikeF,.....SLIM?

RUSSO
09-17-2006, 12:58 PM
I hope more of you sho up down there.......Its getting old having the fastest boat on the water....I just put the papp boats on the trailer all day long....As soon as i make my ice chest hold down bracket I will have to take her to the track..

77charger
09-18-2006, 08:49 PM
hey danny good meeting you this weekend you guys aint that bad afterall :D
Looks like big john needs to get some nos for that golf cart if my bicycle can keep up though!

TRG
09-19-2006, 05:18 AM
LOL,.....I think they were blaming my FATASS for hangin it out in the wind as we raced, but hey, did i see you "hangin kneepad" around some of those turns???? :crossx:

Johnwithjm
09-19-2006, 08:16 AM
Looks like big john needs to get some nos for that golf cart if my bicycle can keep up though!
It was kinda hard to get going in the cart with 6 fat guys on it :)

moneysucker
09-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Getting going is one thing...I thought you and Big D were going through the fence when you were coming in a little hot. I thought the brake fade was going to get the best of you two.

djdtpr
09-19-2006, 10:26 AM
Robert it was good meeting you to this last weekend congrats on doing well.

SCR INC
09-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Ya Robert ... Its about dam time!!!! Nice job Biatch... All the macho owner , tuner stuff is lame :)
PS: Tommy is the man!! He out ran you....

77charger
09-19-2006, 02:10 PM
Ya Robert ... Its about dam time!!!! Nice job Biatch... All the macho owner , tuner stuff is lame :)
PS: Tommy is the man!! He out ran you....
He might have out mphd me but i et'd his lil 4 seater 7.82 to his 7.87.I saw you guys had the cheering section roaring.You're dad is one sharp tuner from what i saw too i didnt know that.
Besides i ant got the size motor he has and all that fancy nitrous stuff :boxed: :boxed:

djdtpr
09-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey dont forget about the small people like me and Todd.I looked at the race bike he was on the next day we couldnt have out ran that even if your cart had a three hundred shot and pontiac heads.

77charger
09-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey dont forget about the small people like me and Todd.I looked at the race bike he was on the next day we couldnt have out ran that even if your cart had a three hundred shot and pontiac heads.
dont you forget who beat you to the cooler and came back with 2 beers before you even knew there was a race!!that bike also takes curbs pretty good too i ate it hard saturday night 2 times

TRG
09-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Damn Robert!...i figured you had it all map'd out, i mean, you hung pretty tight through all those "Watkins Glen" road coarse turns JohnD ran you (and us) through!
I guess you run it in a line mo betta then turning huh?
P.S. so what happened?...inquiring minds are hangin to find how you ate shitz?
Todd

77charger
09-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Damn Robert!...i figured you had it all map'd out, i mean, you hung pretty tight through all those "Watkins Glen" road coarse turns JohnD ran you (and us) through!
I guess you run it in a line mo betta then turning huh?
P.S. so what happened?...inquiring minds are hangin to find how you ate shitz?
Todd
Was riding bike down the path out of our pit area it was dark outside i was thinkin i know theres a curb around here somewhere then bam in the grass i go spilled my beer too more like lost it.

TRG
09-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Thats some funny shitz right there Robert!
Did anyone see you do this??

moneysucker
09-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Was riding bike down the path out of our pit area it was dark outside i was thinkin i know theres a curb around here somewhere then bam in the grass i go spilled my beer too more like lost it.
All I know is the blow up doll may have padded the landing and she was spotted on the bike in the morning.

TRG
09-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Roberto' you have some "SPLAININ" to do?

77charger
09-19-2006, 09:01 PM
My brtoher was with me when i hit the curb.Oh well just another sat night at the races.My sponsors still cant figure out how i wake up on sunday morn ready to drive
Moneysucker i was going to make an attemt to place that doll in another racers drivers seat too that night but that failed

moneysucker
09-20-2006, 12:54 PM
My brtoher was with me when i hit the curb.Oh well just another sat night at the races.My sponsors still cant figure out how i wake up on sunday morn ready to drive
Moneysucker i was going to make an attemt to place that doll in another racers drivers seat too that night but that failed
eh well, there is always Phoenix. I will be there too. I have a little dialing of the motor to do still at el cap res. then it is hardware time. I will have those 9s. Then it is time for the new boat.