PDA

View Full Version : Cabo??????

blackcloud75
09-05-2006, 09:51 PM
A few guys from work are going to Cabo this weekend.....
They want to know about activities......clubs(strip or disco), bars, fishing, food, etc.......it's been 10 years since I have been there and I know things have changed down there....
Any info. appreciated..
BC 75

Riomouse911
09-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Mite be slow because Hurricane John just went thru this week...

jdogginla
09-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Bolero's and Mermaids...............NUFF said :rollside:

KREGER
09-06-2006, 06:28 AM
Does anybody know the extent of the damage from the severe weather? We are going down at the end of the month on a cruz.

Familycat
09-06-2006, 06:44 AM
We spent 8 nights in Cabo in August. For Mexico a clean safe vacation destination. Try the "Office" on the beach during the day or on Thursday nights. Thursday night will need reservations. Great time and some of the best lobster I have ever had. For the club scene check out Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo or for the girls gone wild experience go to Squid Row. For a quiet time check out Bar-O-Metro in the marina. A great place to vacation but pricey.
Still watch what you eat and drink. Got E-Coli and spent a week on anti-biotics.
Have a graeat time.
Rick

Mrs 2LKHVSU
09-06-2006, 06:47 AM
It's been 10 years since we'd been there too. El Faro Viejo Rest. is still there. It's the OLD one out of town a bit, not the new one. Really great food!!

Tom Slick
09-06-2006, 07:09 AM
I second "The Office" just like was said here. Also for great food try the "Trailer Park". It has been renamed, but if you ask the cab driver he will know what the "Trailer Park" is. The "Nowhere Bar" in the marina is also a great time. Cabo can be cheap if you know the right places. A lot of times you can just ask the cab driver where the good cheap places are and they'll take you there. I've got some secret spots, but I couldn't begin to tell you how to get there.
You may want to check on the condition of town after this last hurricane, but Cabo typically bounces back in a couple of days, as they are pretty used to get hit by hurricanes.