PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boats,west

3 daytona`s
09-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey,gang please read the LAKE MEAD THREAD in HOT BOATS, WEST I think you will be disappointed at least :frown:

wedge44
09-06-2006, 11:23 AM
read it all and my opinion is ....."respect to authority, should be earned, not just given" i think he was absolutely correct in standing up against LE when they are wrong....and most important ...unwilling to back down or EARN THE RESPECT......Wedge :argue: :argue: :cool:

OGShocker
09-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Link (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126705)

JetBoatRich
09-06-2006, 11:33 AM
we were not there :rolleyes: do not know the full story :rolleyes: (had to throw that out there)
Sounds like the officer needs a little attention from his authorities and discipline :yuk:

3 daytona`s
09-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Link (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126705)
OG Thanks :)

Nubbs
09-06-2006, 11:54 AM
That sucks. However, right or wrong, he could have spent the remainder of the day with his family had he kept his mouth shut. Do you really think being a smarta$$ will have any positive effect on the situation? Go ahead and flame me for this now.... :D

Schiada76
09-06-2006, 11:59 AM
we were not there :rolleyes: do not know the full story :rolleyes: (had to throw that out there)
Sounds like the officer needs a little attention from his authorities and discipline :yuk:
No, it sounds like the guy that admitted he didn't put the flag should have sacked up and taken responsibily for his own inaction instead of going off on an officer that made the correct call.
Whenever I deal with LE I take the attitude that the officer has just dealt with someone just like him and will not give him the opportunity to take it out on me. :mad: :argue: :220v:

HCS
09-06-2006, 12:03 PM
That sucks. However, right or wrong, he could have spent the remainder of the day with his family had he kept his mouth shut. Do you really think being a smarta$$ will have any positive effect on the situation? Go ahead and flame me for this now.... :D
I learned to say..yes sir, no sir, to those guys real fast after being hauled in for making too big of a boat wake in front of a boat dock.
Spent the night in jail myself. Reckless boating they said. Cost me 500 bucks in court. :argue: I lost. :220v:

Bradman
09-06-2006, 12:28 PM
This is exactly why are kids do not respect the law. They see adults mouthing off to Sheriff's, Police Officers, Highway Patrol, they think it's alright for them to do it. Maybe the sheriff was using you as an example? It's not okay to talk smack no matter what the circumstance are, or you just might go to jail.

Ultracrazy
09-06-2006, 12:40 PM
bingo