PDA

View Full Version : License and Registration.....

Jbb
09-06-2006, 03:30 PM
A total lack of respect for the law...... :)
I am sending you some shots I took the other day. This is Morro Bay, CA's finest. They had this guy pulled over on Main St. on his "Little Rascal" probably for speeding. Morro Bay has your typical small town cops that LAPD cut from the roster. If this guy was black, he would have received a beat-down.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860rascalpullover1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860rascalpullover2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860rascalpullover3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860rascalpullover4.jpg

riverracerx
09-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Dude, he is parked in a red zone AND by a fire hydrant. They should have hauled his ass to jail.

Dave C
09-06-2006, 03:37 PM
I wounder if the copper gave him the ol broken tail light ticket..... BAM.

riverracerx
09-06-2006, 03:57 PM
maybe it was a lo-speed chase?

ThongMagnet
09-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Ready to give him a soberity test :rollside:

JustMVG
09-07-2006, 04:38 AM
Saw a slow speed chase on the Wildest Police Vids on Spike TV the other day, this guy was driving a Riding lawnmower and was plastered out of his Gourd, he finally slowed down and fell off of the mower and the cops just laughed thier butts off , chase went on for about 4 miles on suburban streets, pretty funny stuff.

D'Blow
09-07-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey Jbb, I don't know how much time you spend in Morro Bay but the guy you took pictures of...being abused by those dastardly cops...is a complete pain in the ass and a perve to boot. Pictures say a thousand words but they're not necessarily true words. A far cry from LA...
DB
PS...I hope your kids never meet this guy alone. :cool:

MudPumper
09-08-2006, 02:12 AM
The guy looks like a dirtbag and he's driving his cart in the street. I'd stop him in a heartbeat. Just because dude is in a chair doesn't mean he doesn't bang, do drugs, have a gun, warrents,etc........

Jbb
09-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Hey Jbb, I don't know how much time you spend in Morro Bay but the guy you took pictures of...being abused by those dastardly cops...is a complete pain in the ass and a perve to boot. Pictures say a thousand words but they're not necessarily true words. A far cry from LA...
DB
PS...I hope your kids never meet this guy alone. :cool:
lol......lighten up Francis..... :p ...I have never been to Morro Bay.......and it's a good bet I never will be as I have no clue as to where it is....I found those pictures,and the accompanying text at a HUMOR site I visit on occasion.... :p ....I found it humourous ....and thought I would share it here.... Now if he is a pain in the ass....shoot him, and run him over a couple of times ...for all I care.... :p

Tequila-John
09-08-2006, 08:09 AM
The guy should be on the sidewalk. I doubt that thing does 25 mph...

essten94
09-11-2006, 10:40 AM
This guy is a real pieceof work,i know this first hand.he hangs out in the shopping center where i work,he uses the fact he is in a wheelchair to get the kids who are at the laundrymat to help push him atound.he is a registered sex offender and has been removed several times for being drunk in public and interacting with children. on many occasions ive had to sit in the middle of the road waiting for him to decide whether or not to get out of the street.he will park his chair in the doorway of different stores blocking entrance or exit asking for money,when hes asked to move he acts as is he cannot hear and stairs off into space.i have senn him on more than one occasion spitting on people as they walk by.that particular set of photos this guy was going backwards against traffic,and he kept going into the road,he always goes backwards because he has little use of his hands so he pushes his chair with his one good leg,needless to sayhe has no control of where hes going,he just goes until he bumps into something then takes 20 minutes to straiten himself up,which is usually in the middle of traffic.lets not forget the smell he gives off so if your passing thru morro bay and happen to see this guy sitting at the park watching the kids please do call the police.