PDA

View Full Version : The Zoo This Weekend???

Huckleberry
09-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Is anyone going to head out to the Zoo this weekend, or did everyone go out last weekend? Heading down late Friday PM, would love to hook up with folks.

sigepmock
09-06-2006, 08:25 PM
I'm heading out with the new boat about noon on Friday....will be on the water all day Saturday. Just don't get too close I'm not sure how to drive this thing plus I've been driving the pontoon all summer .....and you know how "they" drive...... :crossx: Ramming Speed!!!!!!
Wave us down if you see us.
Chris

phebus
09-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Best time of the year for boating. The last couple of days have been awesome, and there is hardly anyone around to enjoy it :D

Huckleberry
09-06-2006, 08:31 PM
First weekend with the new ride, eh? Sweet boat! And don't worry...Only the first gelcoat ding hurts! Will throw the shocker if we see ya!

Huckleberry
09-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Best time of the year for boating. The last couple of days have been awesome, and there is hardly anyone around to enjoy it :D
I agree. The weather is supposed to be perfect, mid-high 90's, lowerng humidity, light winds!

Throttle
09-06-2006, 11:12 PM
oh yeah.... where should we all meet up?
steamboat comes to mind on saturday around 1 or 2pm :idea: :idea:

HMF'er
09-06-2006, 11:15 PM
oh yeah.... where should we all meet up?
steamboat comes to mind on saturday around 1 or 2pm :idea: :idea:
Can't you get out of bed any earlier?

Kilrtoy
09-06-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm heading out with the new boat about noon on Friday....will be on the water all day Saturday. Just don't get too close I'm not sure how to drive this thing plus I've been driving the pontoon all summer .....and you know how "they" drive...... :crossx: Ramming Speed!!!!!!
Chris
If you have never driven one , YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE SHOW YOU HOW BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE...
Im being serious here.

Throttle
09-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Can't you get out of bed any earlier?
i will be outta bed, the ? is will you be... :idea:

Garrddogg
09-07-2006, 05:25 AM
we gonna try to leave by noon today!

JustMVG
09-07-2006, 06:54 AM
Chris
Congrats Chris on the new boat, enjoy

havaduner
09-07-2006, 07:20 AM
leaving Friday afternoon. Like Throttle said, How about Sat. afternoon in Steamboat?

Debbolas
09-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Mohave, Mohave, Mohave :D
or the sandbar:D

havaduner
09-07-2006, 07:21 AM
Chris
Uh, what KILR said, PLEASE PLEASE be careful!

andy01
09-07-2006, 07:26 AM
I'll be in Parker looking at places Friday. Then probably leaving sometime on Saturday.
Chris congrats on the new Ultra! It looks great! Depending on what I do Friday maybe I'll come up and hang out. PM me your cell again.
Andy

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 08:06 AM
If you have never driven one , YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE SHOW YOU HOW BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE...
Im being serious here.
Yeah I know....ever since I saw you get all squirley jumping wakeboard boat wakes in yours heading up river I've been a little nervous :crossx:
Not to worry this isn't our first boat just first time out in this one. I'll be taking it easy until I get the feel for the boat, plus I might have someone with me who knows a thing or two about the Shadow's ....if he makes it out ..HINT HINT HINT......
So where are we meeting? .....I vote for Moabi or steamboat.
Chris

Cole Trickle
09-07-2006, 08:29 AM
plus I might have someone with me who knows a thing or two about the Shadow's ....if he makes it out ..HINT HINT HINT......
Chris
You talking about Lesbians again? :crossx: :220v: :p

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 08:36 AM
You talking about Lesbians again? :crossx: :220v: :p
No but there should be some on the boat. I was refering to someone who likes to wear black socks. :crossx:
How'd the truck deal go. Sorry for passing you off...hope you got the answers you needed.
Chris

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Congrats Chris on the new boat, enjoy
Thanks. Did you get a drywaller yet. Manny was the guy we used at the office.
Manny 909-319-7049. He does paint and drywall.

Cole Trickle
09-07-2006, 08:46 AM
No but there should be some on the boat. I was refering to someone who likes to wear black socks. :crossx:
How'd the truck deal go. Sorry for passing you off...hope you got the answers you needed.
Chris
Hat backwards and glasses too I imagine?:D :p
The important question is are the Lesbians HOT and do they like each other?!?!?
Picking up the truck at noon. I will pick your brain next week but we want to do the in dash dual din DVD touch screen and one in each of the head rests.
Might add an amp and speakers if the $$ is right.
How did last night go? any details yet? :rollside: :boxed:

raff
09-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Sara and I will be out there.

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Hat backwards and glasses too I imagine?:D :p
The important question is are the Lesbians HOT and do they like each other?!?!?
Picking up the truck at noon. I will pick your brain next week but we want to do the in dash dual din DVD touch screen and one in each of the head rests.
Might add an amp and speakers if the $$ is right.
How did last night go? any details yet? :rollside: :boxed:
The lesbians are cute and they are a couple :crossx: Should be entertaining if they start drinking. I'll make sure to get picks.....BTW if my wife is reading this.....you know I'm all talk :)
The double din touch screen is the way to go. That will be the next stunt in the truck. I like the Kenwood and the Eclipse. Lot's of options too like adding a back up camera, etc....
Give me a call when you're ready. Dave and the Al & Ed's boys have really impressed me with there install....very clean and almost as many zip ties as the kool-aid gang :D
I'll get some pics up tonight or tomorrow.

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Sara and I will be out there.
We'll be looking for you. Missed meeting you at the regatta.
Chris

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 10:16 AM
I vote for Steamboat at 1:00. No so sure I want to risk getting a noise ticket from the fish cops on the way to the Sandbar, or have they let up on that?

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Steamboat Saturday 1 o'clock it is! See you all there...
Chris

raff
09-07-2006, 02:04 PM
We'll be looking for you. Missed meeting you at the regatta.
Chris
looking forward to seeing the new boat, we should be on the water by 9am.
Will look for at Steamboat in the after noon. Or we will be in the channel or down by the springs in the am.
Mark out.

blown dough
09-07-2006, 02:04 PM
We are actually taking this weekend off, we have been out the last 4 in a row.

MR HARLEY
09-07-2006, 02:06 PM
We are actually taking this weekend off, we have been out the last 4 in a row.
So does that mean your gonna go to dinner with a group of us on Saturday then?
7'ish ok ? :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
09-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Home this weekend - First Soccer Game AND Picture Day. :)
Go Corona Crush! Go #9

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Will look for at Steamboat in the after noon. Or we will be in the channel or down by the springs in the am.
Mark out.
Sounds good we'll look for you. We're thinking the same thing on the water by 9ish and just tooling around the channel and down the lake until Steamboat around 1pm.
Chris

blown dough
09-07-2006, 02:11 PM
So does that mean your gonna go to dinner with a group of us on Saturday then?
7'ish ok ? :)
Send me all the 411, I don't think we have much planned.

Water Romper
09-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Was going to go for the Carrera regatta this weekend but since they flaked out and there is no regatta :mad: we cancelled and will be there in two weeks. :crossx:
You should have PERFECT conditions this weekend!! :D

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 06:39 PM
See ya Steamboat at 1:00. Has anyone heard if the fish cops still writing noise ticket on the way to the sandbar?

phebus
09-07-2006, 06:41 PM
See ya Steamboat at 1:00. Has anyone heard if the fish cops still writing noise ticket on the way to the sandbar?
I've gone up twice this week, and haven't seen any LE or fish cops. That was weekdays though, don't know if weekend enforcement is different.

havaduner
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Havent seen many fish cops the last couple weekends, (I make at least one trip through the gorge a weekend.) Just remember, Fish Cops write tickets if they THINK your too loud!

havaduner
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM
BTW, We'll plan to be in Steamboat Sat afternoon.

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Havent seen many fish cops the last couple weekends, (I make at least one trip through the gorge a weekend.) Just remember, Fish Cops write tickets if they THINK your too loud!
There's no doubt I'm loud. 950 HP X 2 with no muffs.

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 06:58 PM
BTW, We'll plan to be in Steamboat Sat afternoon.
Raft up!

Mrs.Racer277
09-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Mark out.
Heading out tomorrow after work. Give us a call. :)

Ultracrazy
09-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Is anyone going to head out to the Zoo this weekend, or did everyone go out last weekend? Heading down late Friday PM, would love to hook up with folks.
How did you get weekends off J?

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 07:53 PM
I've had weekends off all summer. This is my last weekend before shift change. I'm going to midnights with T.W.a.T. (Tuesday, Wednesday, And Thursday for those non-LEO's) next week. :yuk: You gonna be out there?

Ultracrazy
09-07-2006, 08:03 PM
I've had weekends off all summer. This is my last weekend before shift change. I'm going to midnights with T.W.a.T. (Tuesday, Wednesday, And Thursday for those non-LEO's) next week. :yuk: You gonna be out there?
I have S,M,T and every other W off............boat is going in for service on Monday. Then going out with some 18's the following week.
Have fun and be safe.

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Will do. Going to Mohave Oct 2-4th with Purser also if that works for ya.

Ultracrazy
09-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Will do. Going to Mohave Oct 2-4th with Purser also if that works for ya.
I'm living in Havasu and commuting if you can believe that.........so I'm always out there on my days off. So those days would work......I'll see what's on the schedule for those days.

raff
09-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Heading out tomorrow after work. Give us a call. :)
Ok will do :)

raff
09-08-2006, 07:17 AM
6 more HRS. then we are out of here. :)