PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Win

cc322
01-14-2006, 08:34 PM
One down one to go Can they win another superbowl? I think they can

Redwing247
01-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts. This will be the last one this season.

Hardly Satisfied
01-14-2006, 09:29 PM
Focker Sould Be Happy

JetBoatRich
01-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Great Game :cool:

Wet Dream
01-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Can't wait until the Steelers vs Colts. That will be a nail biter, with Colts favored at 9 1/2. Go Steelers!!

dmontzsta
01-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Broncos got that LUCKY "pass interference" long bomb call and it was all down hill from there. There is NO WAY the Patriots player interfered.

Wet Dream
01-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Even without that call, Bronco's had played well. If it were close, it would come into play.

Totally IncapASSitated
01-15-2006, 02:48 AM
Was it lucky that the Broncos had scoring drives of 1 play, 1 play and 3 plays? I could care less about either of those teams, but the Patriots didn't protect the football and the Broncos scored 24 points off turnovers. That's not playoff football.
Regardless...a win is a win and the Broncos are moving on to the next round!!!! Gotta luv seeing Brady handed his 1st playoff loss in the NFL, especially at the hands of my Broncos!!!
This is exactly why they play the games, instead of just taking the analysts word for it!!

Blacksheep
01-15-2006, 03:18 AM
Even without that call, Bronco's had played well. If it were close, it would come into play.
Exactly!! Even the announcers said the calls were going both ways so it wasn't as if Denver was getting all the calls!
In the end, did it REALLY matter? 24 pts of 5 turnovers? Come on, just fess up that NE got out played! Very few even gave Denver and chance.
GO Broncos!!

dmontzsta
01-15-2006, 06:57 AM
Was it lucky that the Broncos had scoring drives of 1 play, 1 play and 3 plays? I could care less about either of those teams, but the Patriots didn't protect the football and the Broncos scored 24 points off turnovers. That's not playoff football.
nope, what I am saying is...that call turned the whole game around and gave them the momentum and broke down the Patriots.

Wet Dream
01-15-2006, 07:12 AM
nope, what I am saying is...that call turned the whole game around and gave them the momentum and broke down the Patriots.
That one call did all that? It wasn't NE's fault for not being able to hold onto the ball? 5 turnovers because of one call? 24 points? Come on. One call just turned the world upside done on NE. :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
01-15-2006, 07:17 AM
That one call did all that? It wasn't NE's fault for not being able to hold onto the ball? 5 turnovers because of one call? 24 points? Come on. One call just turned the world upside done on NE. :rolleyes:
I am not a fan of either team. I was watching the game not going for any one team. To me, it seemed NE had the momentum. Then Denver chucks this long ass sloppy bomb down the field and the DENVER player was holding the NE player and the ref throws a late call of pass interference, it was lame. Then it was an easy TD and the crowd got hyped up and that was it.

JetBoatRich
01-15-2006, 07:18 AM
Being a Bronco Fan :cool: I questioned the call, he did limit the recievers forward progress :rolleyes: as they always do.
NE's coach will focus on the turn overs why the lost :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
01-15-2006, 07:23 AM
Being a Bronco Fan :cool: I questioned the call, he did limit the recievers forward progress :rolleyes: as they always do.
NE's coach will focus on the turn overs why the lost :rolleyes:
Its ok, they can lose next week instead.
:)
GO RAIDERS!

cc322
01-15-2006, 07:25 AM
Then shouldnt they have gained momentum back when they went 77yds in two plays in 33 seconds? and scored a TD Quite simply Denver out played them. And Denver was favored by three.

Wet Dream
01-15-2006, 07:28 AM
I am not a fan of either team. I was watching the game not going for any one team. To me, it seemed NE had the momentum. Then Denver chucks this long ass sloppy bomb down the field and the DENVER player was holding the NE player and the ref throws a late call of pass interference, it was lame. Then it was an easy TD and the crowd got hyped up and that was it.
I'm also not a fan of either, but I am glad to see that NE was handed a trip home. If the difference were only 3 or 7 points, I would totally agree with you, but that many screwups lead to a loss that NE could only blame themselves for.

dmontzsta
01-15-2006, 07:28 AM
F denver.
lets go RAIDERS :)

Wet Dream
01-15-2006, 07:30 AM
Raiders? :hammerhea

Sleek-Jet
01-15-2006, 07:49 AM
HEHEHEHE... he said "Raiders"... :220v:
Thanks D-mon, I needed a chuckle this morning. :D

MayDaze
01-15-2006, 08:05 AM
Its ok, they can lose next week instead.
:)
GO RAIDERS!
You have great taste in the teams you choose to follow... F Denver :yuk:

Focker
01-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Focker Sould Be Happy
yep fockers happy

Focker
01-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Special thanks to Shadow and Teresa who loaded me up with Denver Bronco items on Friday!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
01-15-2006, 01:54 PM
One more home game this season :cool:

Focker
01-15-2006, 02:06 PM
One more home game this season :cool:
YES BABY

Wyoming
01-15-2006, 05:47 PM
The play that turned the game around was Champ's interception. Face it Denver kicked the Pat's ass. & the Steelers are next!
Go Broncosundefined

Boozer
01-15-2006, 09:48 PM
I give credit where credit is due and NE deserves a lot of credit. Tom Brady is a legend and he fought hard in the game against Denver his team just didn't have the same fight. Not to mention he wasn't prepared for the 12th man on the field. I'm hoping the Steelers aren't prepared for it too because I'd love to watch the Broncos go all the way to the Superbowl this year. The Broncos didn't get to where they are this season based on bad calls, they played their asses off just like they're going to do Sunday. So give credit where credit is due.
I'll be at Sundays game and will post pictures after I recover.

JetBoatRich
01-16-2006, 04:14 AM
Have fun at the Game Boozer :cool: should be a lot of fun with lots of energy :cool: nothing like a playoff game at home :cool:

bigblockbill
01-16-2006, 07:22 AM
Sorry, however next week will be the end of the road for the Bronco's :rollside: