PDA

View Full Version : Hey WTF's going on here!!!..

GofastRacer
09-02-2003, 08:39 PM
That got you're attention huh!. Has everybody forgot who Steve Lowater is!. :mad: I don't see any bidding going on??? :rolleyes: Sangster, how about some of them scoops???, I'm going to need one in the near future!..Let's keep this going!!.. :)
[ September 02, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

superdave013
09-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Ok this is the third WTF guilt trip I've heard.
People have donated and over payed for stuff to help this guy out. Maybe, just maybe they are done giving. What do you really expect? I think people were more then generous to someone that they don't even know.
From what I hear his bills are over 200K. Sorry but I don't think you will solve his problems by selling t shirts, used boat parts and burned cd's. It's really cool that it was done. Those that put up stuff and those who donated should feel proud. Hey, I only donated 100.00. Please don't make me feel guilty for only giving someone I don't even know a hunderd bucks ok.
You might not like what I'm about to say but I'm going to say it anyway. I have not forgetten who he is. He's the guy that didn't post very much here. He's also the guy who runs an injected hydro and rides a motorcycle. He chose not to buy medical insurance but he showed up at Needles and CFW. That was his choice, not mine. He played the odds and came up short. Don't guilt the rest of us because he made a poor choice by not being covered.
I don't know about you but I make sure that everyone in my family has the proper coverage. I even bought more life insurance this year. Sorry I can't donate more as that's were my money went.

superdave013
09-02-2003, 09:41 PM
Anyone that want's to, please feel free to post auctions for Steve. Also feel free to bump your auctions back up to the top of the forum.
I will keep his paypal account info pinned to the top as well.

ACCEPTENCE
09-02-2003, 09:53 PM
No sugar coating going on here!!!!!

Sangster
09-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Well..Let me step up and say that I do know Steve Lowater , his wife Anna & recently met at a v-drive deal at PCR.. I met his kids.....I can relate to what Superdave is saying, There's only so much one can do.. Especially for some one you don't know..I for one can understand that..I have bills also.. But it's hard to turn your back..So I will put another Scoop on the Auction block.. This Scoop is hand a layup, seams have been filled, comes w/base & (4) Zues' Fasteners...It's painted white w/ clear coat...Let start the bidding at $150.00 + shipping.....This Auction will end on 9/8/03 at 6:00pm.... Take a look.. Remember..It's for a good cause......PS.. it will work on a single carb deal as well as a Dual carb deal... http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118hm2-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118hm1-med.jpg
[ September 03, 2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

The Boat Guy
09-03-2003, 06:37 PM
That might look real good on my boat. I'll up it to $165.00 .Nice looking scoop Sangster.