PDA

View Full Version : RC won Supercross

Redwing247
01-14-2006, 09:55 PM
This will be one of the best supercoss season...
Can't wait til next week end.

Cs19
01-15-2006, 04:06 AM
Details?

Cole91
01-15-2006, 06:39 AM
Details?
He crossed the finish line before the other lossers :crossx:

JetBoatRich
01-15-2006, 07:07 AM
He crossed the finish line before the other lossers :crossx:
That is how it happens :mad:

tcook33
01-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Details?
Stewart crashed in the first turn and started dead last. He clawed his way back up to third. Reed and RC got starts at the front of the pack and RC passed Reed and pulled away. RC had the fastest lap of the night.
MC got 4th!
Ramsey won 125's.

roln 20s
01-15-2006, 07:54 AM
It was a great race and a very entertaining event. I'll go again next year when they come back. All you SoCal people enjoy the Anaheim races, should be a great time.
Oh yeah, I was super impressed with #7 Stewart making his way to the podeum from last place- that guy made up so much time on the "woops."
Roln 20s

Redwing247
01-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Where the heck are you..You're late on your weekly report. :mad:

riverracerx
01-15-2006, 09:25 AM
I love these updates, but for those of us who didn't get a chance to go and it hasn't been on TV yet, can you please not post the results in the topic. :(
It is on SPEED today and I was looking forward to watching it.

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Where the heck are you..You're late on your weekly report. :mad:
He is at the Score race.

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2006, 11:30 AM
I love these updates, but for those of us who didn't get a chance to go and it hasn't been on TV yet, can you please not post the results in the topic. :(
It is on SPEED today and I was looking forward to watching it.
Hubby never opens these threads until after he watches. I have to know even if I am going to watch it. :rolleyes: :p

Boa1277
01-15-2006, 11:50 AM
This was the best supercross I have ever attended, and I have been going since the late 70's. Showtime had the whole house on their feet when he grabbed the holeshot in the main and led over a lap, before Reed got by. Ricky was in about 6th and clawed his way by McGrath, Reed was maybe 8 or 9 seconds ahead of RC and he was turning the same lap times a RC. To put it short and sweet Reed had the race in the bag, until he choked and slid out allowing RC to get close, and we all know what happens when RC smells blood, he goes for the Kill, which he did and was able to pass Reed and get the win. Bubba (who will always be Bubba to me, not the James as everyone now calls him) got pinched on the start, and started dead last, I have seen alot of guys ride but I have never in my life seen anyone go as fast as Bubba did for the first 12 laps, he was F---in amazing this guy was riding on the edge, if you watch it on tv hopefully they will be able to represent what I saw live, he is definitely the guy to beat, and I was really impressed once he got into third he just backed off and rode his race, realizing there was a long series ahead. I will say this the Kawi hooks up better than the other bikes, I was sitting behind the long straight up on the second level and it gave me a really good vantage point to see these guys leave the whoops and make a right onto the long straight, the Kawi just gets better traction, less wheel spin it looks like Bubba was running slicks and everyone else had street tires, at the drag strip..
The Lites class was off the hook, I really like that kid Villopoto, he rides with a ton of style and I thought he was going to grab first until Short choked and dumped it in the first corner. Langston was riding fast but made a few mistakes, I will say this Allesi is getting his ass handed to him on a platter, the guy cant even blitz the whoops, I thought it might have been his bike, you know with the direct suspension KTM is so proud of, but it wasnt the bike, Ramsey was able to skim right over the top of them. I did notice everytime he went into a corner he was looking behind him to see if someone was going to park him over the side, I guess that is what he gets for talking so much crap before he ever even competed in a SX race. (Thanks Dad) Make sure you watch this race on TV if you can it was awesome.....

Redwing247
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
3:00 pm PST speed channel
DVD burner ready.

RiverRatMike
01-15-2006, 03:10 PM
4:00 Mst

Boa1277
01-15-2006, 08:45 PM
So who watched it and what did you think?

Cs19
01-15-2006, 10:46 PM
I thought Bubba has some insane speed, coming back to 3rd was incredible. Cant wait to see RC and Bubba pair up.
Mc rode well.
RC was FIRED UP after winning the main, Ive never seen him like that, very cool.

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2006, 07:48 PM
I just watched the race. Awesome racing. WooHoo I love my Ausi!! :)

JetBoatRich
01-16-2006, 09:01 PM
I missed the airing :rolleyes:

RiverRatMike
01-16-2006, 11:42 PM
Reed was awesome, loved that roost he did on McGrath

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2006, 05:07 AM
Reed was awesome, loved that roost he did on McGrath
I caught that to. :)

Mrs. casean
01-17-2006, 09:05 AM
I just watched the race. Awesome racing. WooHoo I love my Ausi!! :)
:rolleyes: :p Dia and her Ausi boy :D I missed the race this weekend since we were in Glamis. I heard RC won though! Woohoo! Atta Boy! :D

alfonzo
01-17-2006, 03:45 PM
I was sitting at the first triple, when MC did a NacNac the place went nutzzz. It was a fun exciting night all around.