PDA

View Full Version : stupid ass sea doo drivin idiots!

dschifan
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
what is up with these guys thinking they own the water? i like to go on a pwc as well but they seriously think they can go or turn without looking wherever they please. well this past labor day weekend i had a seadoo turn right into me when i was cruisin at 40mph and by the time i could turn and he realized he was not looking and could not turn, he tagged the side of my boat. of course i flipped him off and yelled certain words at him, then he had the nerverto pull back up to me and start talkin crap. he was screamning it was an accident and started getting all tough on the water right in front of a beach by needles. i was trying to let it go but he kept talking crap, he even took off his life jacket like he was gonna try to fight in the middle of the river mind you this guy was a wannabe gangster that had little man syndrome. i was trying to be the bigger man and pull away back to the beach where we were at and he SPIT! on me and my girl, as well as the rest of the crew... i just then got pissed!

Jyruiz
09-07-2006, 10:14 AM
what is up with these guys thinking they own the water? i like to go on a pwc as well but they seriously think they can go or turn without looking wherever they please. well this past labor day weekend i had a seadoo turn right into me when i was cruisin at 40mph and by the time i could turn and he realized he was not looking and could not turn, he tagged the side of my boat. of course i flipped him off and yelled certain words at him, then he had the nerverto pull back up to me and start talkin crap. he was screamning it was an accident and started getting all tough on the water right in front of a beach by needles. i was trying to let it go but he kept talking crap, he even took off his life jacket like he was gonna try to fight in the middle of the river mind you this guy was a wannabe gangster that had little man syndrome. i was trying to be the bigger man and pull away back to the beach where we were at and he SPIT! on me and my girl, as well as the rest of the crew... i just then got pissed! coincidently he was on the same beach as us and sure enough when he parked it where his boys where he came walking over and came at me. we went at it and i beat the shit out of him after bout 5 good hits to the face before i got pulled off him and the cops were called. got cuffed whole nine yards but was released when everyone on the beach told what happened and how he hit my boat and attacked me. so if your out there and reading this you punk, know when to shut your mouth and don't mess with someone who is twice your size.
Probably a Raider fan. :D

syke-o
09-07-2006, 10:16 AM
sounds like you were just defending yourself, and i applaud you for beating the shit out of him!!!

Daytona100
09-07-2006, 10:18 AM
A happy ending!!

Goad
09-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Probably a Raider fan. :D
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
that made me laugh....
but yeah...i had the same problem just north of windsor beach trying to ski....I was in the water...flag was up....and the guy went in between me and the boat trying to jump the wake ....he was about 7-8 feet from my head.
i flipped him the bird and he gave me a look of "what did i do?" then sped off...
jerks.

dschifan
09-07-2006, 10:22 AM
yah for some reason these guys think that we can move big boats around like a little sea doo that turns on a dime.. like we hit each other when i'm driving in a straight line. they should have driver training courses or something to make them realize that getting t-boned by a boat running 70 could just kill ya.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-07-2006, 10:24 AM
JERKS. You should of taken his lake lice key and sent it down river.

DCBDaytona
09-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Right on Dustin! :crossx:

Kachina26
09-07-2006, 10:27 AM
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
that made me laugh....
but yeah...i had the same problem just north of windsor beach trying to ski....I was in the water...flag was up....and the guy went in between me and the boat trying to jump the wake ....he was about 7-8 feet from my head.
i flipped him the bird and he gave me a look of "what did i do?" then sped off...
jerks.
No offense, but with all the beautiful coves on the lake, why would you choose to ski in that area? I mean unless you get out at 5am in the middle of the week, it's choppy as hell. Not to mention the boat & pwc traffic. Not that you were in the wrong, I just don't understand why peeps ski there.

Goad
09-07-2006, 10:30 AM
No offense, but with all the beautiful coves on the lake, why would you choose to ski in that area? I mean unless you get out at 5am in the middle of the week, it's choppy as hell. Not to mention the boat & pwc traffic. Not that you were in the wrong, I just don't understand why peeps ski there.
yeah, it was pretty bad....at about 11am on a saturday at that......i dont know know why we were there other then that we were beached right there.

DILLIGAF
09-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Good job!

trailerpark_tj
09-07-2006, 10:37 AM
what is up with these guys thinking they own the water? i like to go on a pwc as well but they seriously think they can go or turn without looking wherever they please. well this past labor day weekend i had a seadoo turn right into me when i was cruisin at 40mph and by the time i could turn and he realized he was not looking and could not turn, he tagged the side of my boat. of course i flipped him off and yelled certain words at him, then he had the nerverto pull back up to me and start talkin crap. he was screamning it was an accident and started getting all tough on the water right in front of a beach by needles. i was trying to let it go but he kept talking crap, he even took off his life jacket like he was gonna try to fight in the middle of the river mind you this guy was a wannabe gangster that had little man syndrome. i was trying to be the bigger man and pull away back to the beach where we were at and he SPIT! on me and my girl, as well as the rest of the crew... i just then got pissed! coincidently he was on the same beach as us and sure enough when he parked it where his boys where he came walking over and came at me. we went at it and i beat the shit out of him after bout 5 good hits to the face before i got pulled off him and the cops were called. got cuffed whole nine yards but was released when everyone on the beach told what happened and how he hit my boat and attacked me. so if your out there and reading this you punk, know when to shut your mouth and don't mess with someone who is twice your size.
Damn Dustin...you know how to party!
Sounds like you had a crappy weekend with this and your motor. Good to hear the prop worked out well before your motor let go.
Next time give me a call, we had room for you on my boat.
TJ

RiverDave
09-07-2006, 10:40 AM
What happened to the boat? Any damage?
Did he get arrested? Accident report filed? anything?
RD

HOSS
09-07-2006, 10:40 AM
I ride an `05 RXP and love it. But I`m not near boats doing it. They back way more ace than I do.
Kicked Billy Badass` ace. Phucin` aye bra!

dschifan
09-07-2006, 10:41 AM
yah pretty bad weekend, both incidents two hours apart! yah that would have been awesome to have met up with you guys and rolled, i had my chick with me though...brought sand to the beach..LOL

DCBDaytona
09-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Damn Dustin...you know how to party!
Sounds like you had a crappy weekend with this and your motor. Good to hear the prop worked out well before your motor let go.
Next time give me a call, we had room for you on my boat.
TJ
I think Larina is beginning to be right about OB's...She must have jinxed Dustin!

dschifan
09-07-2006, 10:44 AM
luckily it just hit the side of the hull not head on, it did put a small ding in the rub rail but some things you just have to let go.. the cops asked if we wanted to press charges and so fourth and we just wanted to get on our way and not ruin anyone elses weekend, did not need anymore drama

trailerpark_tj
09-07-2006, 10:44 AM
yah pretty bad weekend, both incidents two hours apart! yah that would have been awesome to have met up with you guys and rolled, i had my chick with me though...brought sand to the beach..LOL
No worries, I had my wife with us too...oh, and this guy:
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n169/trailerpark_tj/dcbkev.jpg

dschifan
09-07-2006, 10:45 AM
jinxed or not love my whackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCBDaytona
09-07-2006, 10:46 AM
That sexy drunk bastard must be DCBDaytona...The line forms here!

dschifan
09-07-2006, 10:48 AM
hah kevin do you come with the vest too?

trailerpark_tj
09-07-2006, 10:49 AM
I think it comes standard with every bottle of Jager now.

DCBDaytona
09-07-2006, 10:49 AM
All should where a vest when riding in an ELIMINATOR :crossx:
I think it was in my best interest this day......

Gilligan
09-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Well done!! Next time I say run him over with your boat and kill him.

Water Romper
09-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Yup…leave it to the “lice”…
The Mrs. and I were anchored, wayyy back in a cove at Mojave, straight across the lake from K/L…alls quiet, she’s asleep on the bow, I’m reading a mag, munching on seed’s having a cold one and here come’s this idiot on a ‘ski going at least 35-40mph and he starts doing doughnuts about 20 feet from the boat…I proceed to yell at him and he just gives me that “lice” lookin shit eating grin and speeds off. I had to reset the anchor because of all the chop….AND THEN COMES BACK in about 20 minutes later…now I am really pissed, I yell at him some more, flip him off and he comes over to the boat and starts talking shit…”what’s my F***in problem and all that crap, I proceed to tell him that there is no reason to be in this cove driving like an idiot when there are boats anchored …he said something under his breath to the effect of “tuff shit” and took off squirting water all over the boat…I never saw him again but I remember him VERY well….the mentality of these morons are unbelievable….I have NEVER had a boater act like this especially in a cove.

vee-driven
09-07-2006, 06:42 PM
i'll say most sea doo owners are fuking morons espically the wetbacks with the cut off dickies and wife beaters, lord knows if they could even afford the payment on one, i have yet to see 10 beaners on a 3 seater, shit they can get 20 of them in a pickup.

Warlockjer
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Hey Vee-driven, Your not to BIG of an ass are you....................... :mad:

Wake Havasu
09-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Raider Fan was lucky it was you.
I am too old to fight.
That's what the Glocks ( plural) are for.

2forcefull
09-07-2006, 07:44 PM
:mad: Nice post you Racist piece of shit :mad:
should he have posted that in spanish? :confused:

Kim Hanson
09-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Good story and I just blew my 340 hp Rude sky high again, I love them..just not the costly expensive of another rebuild..found a stock 300 Rude for 3500 that is going in it now..........( . )( . )...........Remember, if ya can't play with them, take them out.......... :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-07-2006, 07:55 PM
should he have posted that in spanish? :confused:
I don't think it would have sounded any better in any language, there are white, black, yellow, red and rainbow idiots on seadoo's .not all are idiots but most don't pay attention.. Knuckle head is right.

2forcefull
09-07-2006, 08:05 PM
I don't think it would have sounded any better in any language, there are white, black, yellow, red and rainbow idiots on seadoo's .not all are idiots but most don't pay attention.. Knuckle head is right.
my bad, I thought racist was when you get p.o.'ed cause you have to push 1 for english

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-07-2006, 08:07 PM
my bad, I thought racist was when you get p.o.'ed cause you have to push 1 for english
I don't get what you said. :confused:

2forcefull
09-07-2006, 08:26 PM
a black friend of mine asked me why white people call them colored, he said if you don't get sun you turn white, if you lay in the sun you turn brown, if you lay there to long you turn red, if you get to cold you turn blue, if you get sick you turn yellow, so who is colored?------I don't know but I aint putt'in one of those rainbow stickers on my truck window!!! :eek:

Trailer Park Casanova
09-07-2006, 08:48 PM
In the spirit of getting back on the subject, get a load of this Boatcop thread:
http://boatcop.com/smf/index.php?topic=50.0
Then perhaps this thread:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126937

2forcefull
09-07-2006, 08:55 PM
I don't get what you said. :confused:
ok here's the long version, if a tree falls and no hears, does it make a sound ?
if you are trying to make fun of mexicans and they don't understand english are you making fun of mexicans?
ok how about this, what is an american?*****some one who speeks english!
there is no magic wand that is waved over the immigrants, its people from all over the world that moved here , learned to speak english.and became americans.left their way of life to move to america and become americans and except the american way of life. there is no such thing as racist!! only pride of ownership. Ive seen cowboys beat up hippies, guys fight over chevys and fords, boaters fight with jet skiers, snow boarders with snow skiers, v drives vs jet boats and the list goes on, to make fun of jet ski mexican is just a compound dislike, has nothing to do with race, like hippie and cowboy different so they don't like each other-----get it?

HCS
09-07-2006, 09:05 PM
stupid ass sea doo drivin idiots!
That says it all! :D

Cheap Thrills
09-07-2006, 09:08 PM
ok here's the long version, if a tree falls and no hears, does it make a sound ?
if you are trying to make fun of mexicans and they don't understand english are you making fun of mexicans?
there is no magic wand that is waved over the immigrants, its people from all over the world that moved here , learned to speak english.and became americans.left their way of life to move to america and become americans and except the american way of life. there is no such thing as racist!! only pride of ownership. Ive seen cowboys beat up hippies, guys fight over chevys and fords, boaters fight with jet skiers, snow boarders with snow skiers, v drives vs jet boats and the list goes on, to make fun of jet ski mexican is just a compound dislike, has nothing to do with race, like hippie and cowboy different so they don't like each other-----get it?
Well since this thread went sidways I might as well post this..
Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman , Montana , while awaiting their respective flights.
One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show & the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East .
Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.
The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face.
The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes. Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."
The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"
The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl . .
"That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."
What does this have to do with most people on Jetskis being idiots you may ask ?
In reply I'll say, not a focking thing carry on.
C.T. :wink:

Second "PLACE"
09-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Stupid comes in all colors shapes and sizes.

HCS
09-07-2006, 09:23 PM
I'll agree with that.

beyondhelpin
09-07-2006, 09:32 PM
To many people are so damn race sensative on the site anymore. If you cant make some fun at each other then the other emotion is all to often anger. Get over it and call me a pasty cracker in some joke. I dont give a fock!!!!! I get so tired of walking on eggshell anymore.
When I am with friends who are not white I dont have to tiptoe. There is not a whole lot sacred with my friends when we are drinking and bullshiting!!!
Sorry my bad on contributing to the thread snatch. Glad to see the ass got what he had coming to him. Glad it wasnt me. If some asshole spit on me and my girl, I am afraid somebody would have drowned in the river that day. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
09-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Well since this thread went sidways I might as well post this..
Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman , Montana , while awaiting their respective flights.
One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show & the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East .
Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.
The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face.
The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes. Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."
The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"
The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl . .
"That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."
What does this have to do with most people on Jetskis being idiots you may ask ?
In reply I'll say, not a focking thing carry on.
C.T. :wink:
Now that's focking hilarious right there. Thanks for the laugh.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I get it now. But do you actually think he would have said. Dumb stupid ass white boy? doesn't matter to me either way. the sea doo driver was in the wrong either way. Black, White, Mexican or what ever.

Water Romper
09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Not sure how this thread turned into a race issue but for what it’s worth, the idiot lice I was referring too was a 25-ish white dude…frankly, I don’t care what race he was, all I know is he was a ignorant moron. :mad:

Her454
09-08-2006, 11:55 AM
and he SPIT! on me and my girl, as well as the rest of the crew...
WTF? This thread turns to racism and no one even mentions this? This is the absolute lowest of insults and I can't even imagine!
Priorities people, priorities! :rolleyes: :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Not sure how this thread turned into a race issue but for what it’s worth, the idiot lice I was referring too was a 25-ish white dude…frankly, I don’t care what race he was, all I know is he was a ignorant moron. :mad:
exactly.

Rexone
09-08-2006, 01:50 PM
And unfortunately a disproportionate amount of stupid comes on a PWC.
Some mandatory education to buy or rent would help. Some are just clueless. Then some are clueless pricks.

JB in so cal
09-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Thompson Bay. Which type of marine craft is usually tied up talking to LEO's 'cause they were going way above wakeless speed or otherwisw doinf something stupid?
hint. it rhymes with BWC :mad:

gmejia
09-08-2006, 02:18 PM
My Opinion Is The Guy Ran His Mouth, And Got His Ass Whipped For It Cool More Power To You.....but Beaner This Wetback That Is Just Stupid...i Love Being On The Water Boat Or Skis I Love The Atmosphere....you Say How Can He Afford It Use That Thing You Call A Brain..... My Moms White Dads Mexican So I Can Take A Joke Haha I Tell Racist 1z Myself Got All Diffrent Friends....but You Might Not Be As Lucky To Win Your Next Fight Tough Guy

Jyruiz
09-08-2006, 02:45 PM
My Opinion Is The Guy Ran His Mouth, And Got His Ass Whipped For It Cool More Power To You.....but Beaner This Wetback That Is Just Stupid...i Love Being On The Water Boat Or Skis I Love The Atmosphere....you Say How Can He Afford It Use That Thing You Call A Brain..... My Moms White Dads Mexican So I Can Take A Joke Haha I Tell Racist 1z Myself Got All Diffrent Friends....but You Might Not Be As Lucky To Win Your Next Fight Tough Guy
How come you cap every first letter on every word?

Old Texan
09-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Readin' that made my head hurt...............
More p u n c t u a t i o n and less c a p i t a l i z a t i o n . . . . . :rolleyes:

Old Texan
09-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Well done!! Next time I say run him over with your boat and kill him.
Would it leave a greasy spot on the water?
Sorry, couldn't resist. :cool:

Mandelon
09-08-2006, 03:43 PM
How come you cap every first letter on every word?
Some computer setting. It happens to other people too.

ratso
09-08-2006, 03:56 PM
To many people are so damn race sensative on the site anymore. If you cant make some fun at each other then the other emotion is all to often anger. Get over it and call me a pasty cracker in some joke. I dont give a fock!!!!! I get so tired of walking on eggshell anymore.
When I am with friends who are not white I dont have to tiptoe. There is not a whole lot sacred with my friends when we are drinking and bullshiting!!!
Sorry my bad on contributing to the thread snatch. Glad to see the ass got what he had coming to him. Glad it wasnt me. If some asshole spit on me and my girl, I am afraid somebody would have drowned in the river that day. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Yeah, I guess you have to be Carlos Mencia or Dave Chapelle to make cracks like that.
Okay... new rules... You can't make fun of Mexicans unless you're Mexican, Blacks unless you're Black... and Whites unless you're White... oh wait a minute, whites don't give a fukk... and aren't they the minority now from Texas to California??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Better get rid of the short people thread too, and the religious one that was on here the other day... DON'T WANNA GET ANYBODY'S PANTIES IN A WAD!!! :yuk:

dschifan
09-09-2006, 04:34 PM
wow this thread turned out to be quite interesting...LOL

ratso
09-09-2006, 04:35 PM
wow this thread turned out to be quite interesting...LOL
It's those dang jet skiers fault... :boxingguy

dschifan
09-09-2006, 04:42 PM
yep i'm gonna start carrying my paintball gun on board :crossx: that should be some fun when i come across anything like this again.

deltaAce
09-09-2006, 08:51 PM
I promise to obey safe boating practices. I will enjoy surfin your wake only from a safe distance & break off immediatly when you turn, slow or stop. When the waterway is crowded I will abstain from "trick riding" untill it becomes safe to do so. I will not follow your skier-tube-rider. When looking for a place to play, I will avoid the location you selected to relax w/family & friends. I will always be checking over my shoulder to see if I am being overcome by another vessel. I will not, under any circumstances, make a sudden or abrupt turn without establishing by clear sight, that I am totally in the clear to do so saftly......................OR I MAY DIE!
Signed x........................Respectful PWC pilot.

Placecraft Dragstar
09-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Lake lice should stay in one part of the lake and only be allowed out from 9:oo am to 10:00 am in the morning :rollside: :rollside: Not sure whats worse?? A kid that can not drive one or a drunk adult on one???

Sherpa
09-10-2006, 05:33 AM
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
that made me laugh....
jerks.
It's a shame you weren't able to pull the slack outta the rope just before he
came past you........ A "close-line" would have been pretty cool to see at
that close range-!
--Sherpa

Wet Dream
09-10-2006, 07:07 AM
DING DING DING!
You'll find a lot of sensitivity on here, and Californians are leading the movement. Nothing against Calis...but it has become such a PC state, that nobody remembers the good ol' days. Dingle balls and 10 people stuffed into a Pinto at Kmart. And I surely don't have anything against Mexicans at all. They are great people, they have a great culture and you can't beat the food. Its when you roam the community with a style and attitude that most would refer to as a gang banger...then perhaps the stereotyping is justified and so are the names associated with it.

vee-driven
09-10-2006, 08:33 PM
hey i am not racist but i am not pollitically correct either, i have friends of all colors and religions, my mexican buddys are some of the best friends i could have and your right about the food. heaven forbid somebody breaks out the N bomb.

Chubby4Life
09-10-2006, 09:44 PM
hey i am not racist but i am not pollitically correct either, i have friends of all colors and religions, my mexican buddys are some of the best friends i could have and your right about the food. heaven forbid somebody breaks out the N bomb.
Ask Riverbound!

beerjet
09-10-2006, 09:53 PM
PLACE DIVERTER !