PDA

View Full Version : This is spookey

SnakeWrench
09-07-2006, 11:13 AM
I was in my office thinking about the tragic events this past weekend and thinking about the Gibsons and the others, then my Extreme Boats Calander fell off the wall when someone closed the door. Heres the weird part, guess what page was open when I picked it up, May, featuring, Nashville cats.
Just thought that was a strange coincidence.

Ziggy
09-07-2006, 11:16 AM
You have entered..............The Twilight Zone.........
I have encountered more and more incidences in my life like that...DeJaVu or coincidence or higher power??? :idea:

Devil's Advocate
09-07-2006, 11:31 AM
That is strange. How about dreaming something and then a couple days later have it happen... :2purples: It's happened to me.
Played with a ouija board in college with a friend. We were addicted. One day we were on it for 8 hours straight. Very weird stuff started happening. I'll just say that I won't be doing that again anytime soon. :220v:

MrsJetDriver
09-07-2006, 11:31 AM
This thread pops up as I sit here and read a book of ghost stories in california. Talk about timing, I just got the eebie-jeebies. :)

Devil's Advocate
09-07-2006, 11:33 AM
This thread pops up as I sit here and read a book of ghost stories in california. Talk about timing, I just got the eebie-jeebies. :)
:skull: :2purples:
BOO
Did I scare ya? :rollside:

Howie Feltersnatch
09-07-2006, 12:04 PM
I know what you mean. I was sitting here at my computer & I got this really weired feeling in mouth, like my toungue was drying out or something. So I went in the kitchen & grabbed a beer. It's all better now. Really spooky though - seems like it happens all the time...