PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Party in Vegas or new Ultra in Havasu?

MrsSigEpMock
09-07-2006, 11:45 AM
So, who do you think will have more fun....... :p

Jyruiz
09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I will tell you when I get back from Vegas, I hear there is going to be wild bachelorette women there. :D

Havasu1986
09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
How about bachlerette party in Havi on the Ultra

Cole Trickle
09-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Chris will have more fun but you will get into more trouble!!! :rollside:
If I was riding on the Ultra we would have to fight the ladies off with a stick and would without a doubt have more fun;) :crossx: :D!!!

MrsSigEpMock
09-07-2006, 11:50 AM
How about bachlerette party in Havi on the Ultra
Not bad but It's my boat too and I know "those" girls!!! Besides what happens in Havasu doesn't always stay in Havasu... :crossx:

dicudmore
09-07-2006, 11:52 AM
damn, I won't be able to look after either of you this weekend :mad:
stuck in Utah :mad:
they will both be fun, just a different kind of fun...

MrsSigEpMock
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Chris will have more fun but you will get into more trouble!!! :rollside:
If I was riding on the Ultra we would have to fight the ladies off with a stick and would without a doubt have more fun;) :crossx: :D!!!
I was thinking the other way around.... Chris always gets in trouble!!!
BTW rule # 11, no sticks on the new boat..... :p

Havasu1986
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Every year my wife and her girlfreinds do there annual trip to are house and boat. She never drinks when I'm there, but she always makes it to the Naked Turtle.

MrsSigEpMock
09-07-2006, 11:55 AM
damn, I won't be able to look after either of you this weekend :mad:
stuck in Utah :mad:
they will both be fun, just a different kind of fun...
Making the big $$$?
I wish I had a clone to do both, as I'm sure so does Chris :rollside:

dicudmore
09-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Making the big $$$?
I wish I had a clone to do both, as I'm sure so does Chris :rollside:
big$$$ is the plan...we'll see :cool:
hope the first voyage goes well :)

DILLIGAF
09-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Interesting thread actually....lol
Congrats, have fun and be safe
I bet on the girls getting in more trouble :)

MrsSigEpMock
09-07-2006, 12:01 PM
see ya all later! Got to go catch my flight!
SoCalHD & Mrs., thanks for steppin in to Boat Biatch for me! If he gets outta hand just give him the stink eye..... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
09-07-2006, 12:02 PM
I was thinking the other way around.... Chris always gets in trouble!!!
BTW rule # 11, no sticks on the new boat..... :p
Man rule #121
Husbands/Boyfriends named Brandin or Chris are never allowed to be in Trouble with there better halfs. :crossx:;)
P.S. I would never let the topless strippers ride in your seat!!!! :220v: :skull: :p

Mrs. casean
09-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Go to Havasu and take a ride up to Moabi to see us and show us the new ride :D

Cole Trickle
09-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Go to Havasu and take a ride up to Moabi to see us and show us the new ride :D
Your network Engineer just called and sais your BUSTED!!!!! :crossx:
Quit wasting bandwidth;):D

Mrs. casean
09-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Your network Engineer just called and sais your BUSTED!!!!! :crossx:
Quit wasting bandwidth;):D
hey now! I haven't posted in days! Almost months I think :idea: :D

dicudmore
09-07-2006, 12:19 PM
hey now! I haven't posted in days! Almost months I think :idea: :D
no doubt...haven't seen ya in ages :cry:

Mrs. casean
09-07-2006, 12:21 PM
no doubt...haven't seen ya in ages :cry:
I know... I've been busy and lurking latley... but I want Carrie to come up to Moabi next weekend so I had to post :2purples: :D I'm still around... ;)

dicudmore
09-07-2006, 12:22 PM
I know... I've been busy and lurking latley... but I want Carrie to come up to Moabi next weekend so I had to post :2purples: :D I'm still around... ;)
:cool:

djunkie
09-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Man rule #121
Husbands/Boyfriends named Brandin or Chris are never allowed to be in Trouble with there better halfs. :crossx:;)
P.S. I would never let the topless strippers ride in your seat!!!! :220v: :skull: :p
LOL!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
09-07-2006, 12:35 PM
LOL!!!!!!!
:crossx: ;)

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
With a thread like this...I know she's gonna be trouble this weekend.... :crossx:
She hasn't even left and she's already fired up :cry:
Chris <------ Promised to be a good boy :crossx:

dicudmore
09-07-2006, 01:28 PM
With a thread like this...I know she's gonna be trouble this weekend.... :crossx:
She hasn't even left and she's already fired up :cry:
Chris <------ Promised to be a good boy :crossx:
you're right she is gonna be trouble...I may have to run back down to Vegas just to check this out :)
Chris...did you warn SoCalHD about riding on your boat??

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 01:42 PM
you're right she is gonna be trouble...I may have to run back down to Vegas just to check this out :)
Chris...did you warn SoCalHD about riding on your boat??
I'm not sure if adding you to the mix of girls is all that good of an idea :yuk:
Yeah I warned him but he agreed anyway...too bad for him....but it should be a good thing when all said and done :crossx: He's ready for an upgrade.
Did I tell you I talked with a certain someone about a certain go fast something for your boat ? He's ready when you are :crossx:
Chris

dicudmore
09-07-2006, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure if adding you to the mix of girls is all that good of an idea :yuk:
Yeah I warned him but he agreed anyway...too bad for him....but it should be a good thing when all said and done :crossx: He's ready for an upgrade.
Did I tell you I talked with a certain someone about a certain go fast something for your boat ? He's ready when you are :crossx:
Chris
I promise to keep an eye on yours...and hands on the rest of them :p
You warned him, thats all you can do. It would be awesome to see him get a new boat, especially a shadow. What a change that build would be from his last. That still pisses ME off.
Would that somebody be DW? I think we are gonna need 3...mine, yours, and Wades. I think I want JW to handle the install so only Holly sees it happening, not EVERYBODY if it were at Savage, Absolute etc :wink:

sigepmock
09-07-2006, 01:56 PM
I promise to keep an eye on yours...and hands on the rest of them :p
You warned him, thats all you can do. It would be awesome to see him get a new boat, especially a shadow. What a change that build would be from his last. That still pisses ME off.
Would that somebody be DW? I think we are gonna need 3...mine, yours, and Wades. I think I want JW to handle the install so only Holly sees it happening, not EVERYBODY if it were at Savage, Absolute etc :wink:
In that case it's OK. Yes DW and no SC for me yet... :crossx: But he did say when you're ready and I bet he'd make us a deal on a few of them. I don't know...now that Holly learned to post pics you might not be safe there either....

Desert Rat
09-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Gotta be the wife are you kidding me.... the husband's NOT going to want to get anything on the seats of his new boat!!! :crossx:

SoCalHD
09-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Gotta be the wife are you kidding me.... the husband's NOT going to want to get anything on the seats of his new boat!!! :crossx:
The entire boat will be well taken care of by this O.C.D. Boat Beyotch!!LOL I'll have a Dri-Wash detail kit, and micro fibre towels at the ready!!! :220v:

SoCalHD
09-07-2006, 05:14 PM
see ya all later! Got to go catch my flight!
SoCalHD & Mrs., thanks for steppin in to Boat Biatch for me! If he gets outta hand just give him the stink eye..... :crossx:
Have a great time in Vegas!! I'm sure that Amy will keep both of us in check, and out of trouble!!

Mrs.Killer
09-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Are you kidding me, the wife in Vegas. :crossx:

River918
09-08-2006, 07:18 AM
It depends if she wants to get in trouble.....What a woman wants, she gets...

ChumpChange
09-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Sorority girls getting married? I didn't think that kind of stuff happened? Which Chi Ho-mega?

MrsSigEpMock
09-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Sorority girls getting married? I didn't think that kind of stuff happened? Which Chi Ho-mega?
Stacy W.... of all peeps!!! and she's a kindergarten teacher with a Masters and going for Dr. Almost a full 180 from college, ALMOST!!! :crossx: